• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random political thought thread.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
None of those words make sense when you string them together like that. It's like saying "Honest Billionare" or "Non greedy Corporation", "Flat earthers" and "Disney Adult."
I thought about deleting the non-profit part but I never came back to actually edit as all of them are right, especially the libs, and none of them do much thinking.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I thought about deleting the non-profit part but I never came back to actually edit as all of them are right, especially the libs, and none of them do much thinking.
lib think tanks can be some of the more irritating ones because for people paid to think they sure dont seem to do much of it about anything anyone who works for a living can access.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

What they're saying: President Biden pledged in a statement Friday that he will "never stop working to cancel student debt – no matter how many times Republican elected officials try to stop us."

• "From day one of my Administration, I promised to fight to ensure higher education is a ticket to the middle class, not a barrier to opportunity," he said.

This is one reason I'm voting for him. It seems that he means what he says. And I was extremely reluctant to support him in 2020, although I did so because I was anti-Trump.

This is less about how it affects me. I have not benefited from any of this. The consistency with which he's pushing on this is a pleasant surprise. I don't expect things to turn out perfectly, but I want politicians to signal that they give a shit. I've said before that what we need is a fighter, and to my surprise, Biden ended up being that.