• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PROT from K-PAX

Mr Nobody

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
4w5
Ok, so I was wondering about PROT from K-PAX (which is an amazing character) and I couldn't find anything in details on the net and the ones I've found are mostly contradictory about his personality. He definitely Uses both Se (the freakin fruits!) and Ni (getting to the heart of the problem lots of intuitive conversations with the doctor)... I seriously can't identify his mbti type. Also if you can identify the Enneagram too, that would be great! :)

Attachments

• 31QUAD2.jpg
    31QUAD2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 77