• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality Ninja

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
https://www.personality.ninja/nxt-type-explorer

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I didn't bother with the test, but the theory is unoriginal.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alright here goes. Let's use SFVB as an example code then break it down for there. SF is the village of a type, and there's like 4 of these villages (SF, ST, NF, NT). I think the villages should be familiar to some because online personality communities tend to use them to categorize types.

Okay so that's the first part. Now comes the next part, which is V and B. V stands for eVolver class, B stands for Builder class. There's another two classes, which are X for eXplorer, and L for Leader.

eVolver class is basically Ti or Fi, and Builder class is basically Ni or Si. When put together with the village, which in this case is SF, then the code SFVB is actually FiSi.

You can read more about it here on the site, in case my explanation is not clear enough, haha.
Additional info, so Leader is Te/Fe, and eXplorer is Se/Ne.
So if you see a code that is NTXL that stands for NeTe.

junathan

https://www.personality.ninja/nxt-type-explorer

Ooo nice, seems like you're Fi dom for sure. Did you read the descriptions for your probable types? Which one fit you most? :D

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ooo nice, seems like you're Fi dom for sure. Did you read the descriptions for your probable types? Which one fit you most? :D
Probably NFVX Idealist

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Inconclusive but eh the first one they suggested fits just fine; https://www.personality.ninja/idealist

SUGGESTED ARCHETYPES BASED ON ANALYZED PROBABILITY

NFVX Idealist
While others fear the unknown, Idealists find joy in the journey of unearthing their own unique path.
FAIR PROBABILITY

[ 53 POINTS ]

NFXV Pathfinder
Irresistibly intrigued by new ideas, Pathfinders find their passions in the many wonders of life.
FAIR PROBABILITY

[ 51 POINTS ]

NFVB Sage
Sages ponder on the depths of their souls, using it to illuminate their path of self-discovery.
LOW PROBABILITY

[ 32 POINTS ]

SFVB Individualist
Guided by their inner compass, Individualists resolve to improve themselves by reflecting on their actions.
LOW PROBABILITY

[ 32 POINTS ]

SFVX Free-Spirit
Unbounded by societal norms, Free-spirits boldly discover themselves by pursuing new passions.
LOW PROBABILITY

[ 32 POINTS ]

SFBV Perfectionist
Prioritizing peace and stability, Perfectionists ensure order by fulfilling their personal roles.
LOW PROBABILITY

[ 30 POINTS ]

SFXV Artist
Making the most out of every moment, Artists boldly seize new opportunities to explore what they love.
LOW PROBABILITY

[ 30 POINTS ]

NFBV Oracle
Oracles immerse themselves into their profound inner world, discovering life's deeper significance.
LOW PROBABILITY

[ 30 POINTS ]

junathan

Inconclusive but eh the first one they suggested fits just fine; https://www.personality.ninja/idealist

SUGGESTED ARCHETYPES BASED ON ANALYZED PROBABILITY

NFVX Idealist
While others fear the unknown, Idealists find joy in the journey of unearthing their own unique path.
FAIR PROBABILITY

[ 53 POINTS ]

NFXV Pathfinder
Irresistibly intrigued by new ideas, Pathfinders find their passions in the many wonders of life.
FAIR PROBABILITY

[ 51 POINTS ]

NFVB Sage
Sages ponder on the depths of their souls, using it to illuminate their path of self-discovery.
LOW PROBABILITY

[ 32 POINTS ]

SFVB Individualist
Guided by their inner compass, Individualists resolve to improve themselves by reflecting on their actions.
LOW PROBABILITY

[ 32 POINTS ]

SFVX Free-Spirit
Unbounded by societal norms, Free-spirits boldly discover themselves by pursuing new passions.
LOW PROBABILITY

[ 32 POINTS ]

SFBV Perfectionist
Prioritizing peace and stability, Perfectionists ensure order by fulfilling their personal roles.
LOW PROBABILITY

[ 30 POINTS ]

SFXV Artist
Making the most out of every moment, Artists boldly seize new opportunities to explore what they love.
LOW PROBABILITY

[ 30 POINTS ]

NFBV Oracle
Oracles immerse themselves into their profound inner world, discovering life's deeper significance.
LOW PROBABILITY

[ 30 POINTS ]
Oh you relate to NFVX Idealist, that’s FiNe. Does that match with your results from other tests?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All low probability, says I need to take it again :laugh:

SUGGESTED ARCHETYPES

NFBV Oracle
LOW PROBABILITY

[ 37 POINTS ]

NFVB Sage
LOW PROBABILITY

[ 36 POINTS ]

NFXV Pathfinder
LOW PROBABILITY

[ 32 POINTS ]

SFVX Free-Spirit
LOW PROBABILITY

[ 32 POINTS ]

SFXV Artist
LOW PROBABILITY

[ 32 POINTS ]

NFVX Idealist
LOW PROBABILITY

[ 32 POINTS ]

SFBV Perfectionist
LOW PROBABILITY

[ 31 POINTS ]

SFVB Individualist

Last edited:

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh you relate to NFVX Idealist, that’s FiNe. Does that match with your results from other tests?
Oh definitely-yeah as someone who takes a lot of tests it definitely does. I tend to get INFP and that's what I type as(I put my attitudinal psyche type in the MBTI part of my profile). I could tell I would get INFP, or said equivalent of from answering the questions, I'm a seasoned veteran. I'll have to research this systems some more and how the functions compare, it reminds me of MBTI and temporistics mixed.

junathan

Inconclusive, but the top results were NTVX trailblazer (58 points- fair) and STVB pragmatist (53 points- fair).
So I guess they would translate to either TiNe or TiSi
Nice, do consider yourself more Ne or Si?

junathan

Oh definitely-yeah as someone who takes a lot of tests it definitely does. I tend to get INFP and that's what I type as(I put my attitudinal psyche type in the MBTI part of my profile). I could tell I would get INFP, or said equivalent of from answering the questions, I'm a seasoned veteran. I'll have to research this systems some more and how the functions compare, it reminds me of MBTI and temporistics mixed.
Ooo what’s temporistics?

And how did you guess your type result from answering the questions? 😆 Did you try to guess the corresponding functions of each option?

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ooo what’s temporistics?

And how did you guess your type result from answering the questions? 😆 Did you try to guess the corresponding functions of each option?
Yeah, it was pretty obvious ngl what each function was. Temporistics is a bit of an obscure system, one of the Russian ones, and I think it's mostly the letters that reminded me of this system(PVBN). P is past, V is eternity, B is future, and N is present. PVBN is the order of my functions, and they're kinda ordered MBTI wise in a sense if you think about it though it really depends on your idea of organization. Past is often associated with Si, but I think their definition of past is actually pretty Fi-ish since it relates to identity as well. Eternity is thinking about your future in a wider scope and it's a function I'm more open about, while B future is like, tasks in the near future you need to deal with so that's a function that causes me more stress. Then N in present means my role in society tends to be fairly flexible and I can take on different roles if I'd like.

junathan

Yeah, it was pretty obvious ngl what each function was. Temporistics is a bit of an obscure system, one of the Russian ones, and I think it's mostly the letters that reminded me of this system(PVBN). P is past, V is eternity, B is future, and N is present. PVBN is the order of my functions, and they're kinda ordered MBTI wise in a sense if you think about it though it really depends on your idea of organization. Past is often associated with Si, but I think their definition of past is actually pretty Fi-ish since it relates to identity as well. Eternity is thinking about your future in a wider scope and it's a function I'm more open about, while B future is like, tasks in the near future you need to deal with so that's a function that causes me more stress. Then N in present means my role in society tends to be fairly flexible and I can take on different roles if I'd like.
Wow this sounds pretty interesting. Is there a website I can refer to where I can learn more about this? 😆