• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Incitations of violence on social media

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got a Republican on Facebook to say that they believe corporations should be more regulated to prevent Maoist tactics by Twitter like banning certain people. Turns out, you can get Republicans to reject libertarianism. You just need to have a private corporation come into contact with a cult of personality.

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
. So why would you hand it a knife, and say "Don't backstab me". The government can and will use what power you give it to preserve itself, not you.

The standard GOP line (including the Trumpist line) is that you don't have to worry about increased police/FBI/Border Patrol/NatSec authority. The real tyranny comes from agencies like OSHA and the EPA. Nullifying the fourth amendment is fine; it's trying to put safety regulations in mines and so forth that destroy all our freedoms.

A bit late to change course on that. It's obvious to everyone that the only reason you've started caring about any of this is that you are worrying, especially with a change in control of the government, than it might start affecting you instead of asylum seekers or African-Americans.

But explain to me why I should care about you being threatened more than anyone else? You've made a point of showing that you aren't on board with the movement Blacks had against government overreach and tyranny. You didn't care about asylum seekers being deported even though asylum is a legal mechanism (also keep in mind that overthrowing the U.S. government is against the law) for entering the United States.

Explain to me why I shouldn't care about any of that, but I should care about you being afraid of what the government might do. You chose not to stand with other Americans when they were suffering from tyranny. You've made it clear that you don't care about tyranny at all unless you are afraid it might affect you personally. By ignoring and ridiculing people when they pointed out warning signs, you and others in the Trump/GOP cult have given other Americans little reason to trust you.

You can't cheer Kyle Rittenhouse on for shooting protestors and then suddenly expect people to take you seriously when you complain about tyranny when the government is about to change hands. You can't support Border Patrol being dispatched to American cities and rounding up protestors and expect people to take you seriously when you espouse the virtues of federalism. You can't support people in concentration camps and expect people to take you seriously when you decry authoritarianism.

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The government has always become more authoritarian over Republican administrations (unless you consider OSHA and the EPA to be fascist organizations). Why am I supposed to care now that Republicans might be targeted by it? I find it kind of funny to be honest, and I daresay I even enjoy watching the hysteria. They ignored authoritarianism for a long time when it wasn't happening to people like them. They loved and embraced authoritarianism when it was happening to Blacks, Latinos, and liberal/lefty pussies.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The standard GOP line (including the Trumpist line) is that you don't have to worry about increased police/FBI/Border Patrol/NatSec authority. The real tyranny comes from agencies like OSHA and the EPA. Nullifying the fourth amendment is fine; it's trying to put safety regulations in mines and so forth that destroy all our freedoms.

I do not consider the Trump voting base aligned with the GOP, the GOP is just what Trump had to run under. Trump supporters care more about policy, than party lines. Also, Trump supporters only supported ICE/Boarder security, hated the FBI, and didn't trust the government overall. Trump also deregulated and cut back on EPA power. Trump supporters have almost always had a anti-government stance. They support the police, because they actually understand how dangerous and difficult the job is. What people never understood though, is police are designed to for protection of their own, not the "citizen" that poses a threat. That is the only way you can get people to be police officers, is if the training helps protect them from dying on the job.

A bit late to change course on that. It's obvious to everyone that the only reason you've started caring about any of this is that you are worrying, especially with a change in control of the government, than it might start affecting you instead of asylum seekers or African-Americans.

The only thing I am worried about is the potential for a one party system, complete censorship of dissenting opinions of the Left. "Asylum seekers" are not what they are. They are just people trying to cut the line, and not pay immigration taxes legally. This is a big fuck you to people who do it by our laws. Which I think, is wrong. Get the fuck in line.

But explain to me why I should care about you being threatened more than anyone else? You've made a point of showing that you aren't on board with the movement Blacks had against government overreach and tyranny. You didn't care about asylum seekers being deported even though asylum is a legal mechanism (also keep in mind that overthrowing the U.S. government is against the law) for entering the United States.

Big difference between the treatment of non citizens, and citizens. Because I would be protected under the constitution, non-citizens are not for the most part. My issue with the BLM movement, is its unfounded. It wasn't based on government overreach or tyranny, but ofc you will disagree. Like I said before, they are not "asylum seekers", they are people who are just trying to get in for free because their country sucks. To seek asylum, you have to be a neighboring country. You cannot be from Somalia, and seek asylum in the USA. And even if they are seeing asylum, they have to actually be actively persecuted by their government. LEts say for example, white farmers in South Africa have legal claim to asylum. Not people who are poor, and want to escape their shithole country.

Explain to me why I shouldn't care about any of that, but I should care about you being afraid of what the government might do. You chose not to stand with other Americans when they were suffering from tyranny. You've made it clear that you don't care about tyranny at all unless you are afraid it might affect you personally. By ignoring and ridiculing people when they pointed out warning signs, you and others in the Trump/GOP cult have given other Americans little reason to trust you.

Our definitions of tyranny must differ quite a bit. I don't consider words tyranny. I don't consider people being mean, tyranny. I consider actions against a group of people, to deplatform, silence, remove, and criminalize others, tyranny. Name one example of tyranny in the USA against leftists, without using buzzwords. Ill wait.

You can't cheer Kyle Rittenhouse on for shooting protestors and then suddenly expect people to take you seriously when you complain about tyranny when the government is about to change hands. You can't support Border Patrol being dispatched to American cities and rounding up protestors and expect people to take you seriously when you espouse the virtues of federalism. You can't support people in concentration camps and expect people to take you seriously when you decry authoritarianism.

Assumptions. I never said a single thing about Kyle Rittenhouse, go project somewhere else and do not accuse me of things other people have done. You are talking to me, not anyone else. I supported enforcement of the law, nothing more. ICE wasn't rounding up "protesters". What "Virtues of federalism" have I espoused? What concentration camps have I supported? When did I support authoritarianism. This is a whole fucking truckload of projection and deflection because you can't cope with the fact 74m Americans disagreed with you.

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dayreth said:
Assumptions. I never said a single thing about Kyle Rittenhouse, go project somewhere else and do not accuse me of things other people have done. You are talking to me, not anyone else. I supported enforcement of the law, nothing more. ICE wasn't rounding up "protesters". What "Virtues of federalism" have I espoused? What concentration camps have I supported? When did I support authoritarianism. This is a whole fucking truckload of projection and deflection because you can't cope with the fact 74m Americans disagreed with you.

They sent border patrol after citizens in Portland and you weren't talking about tyranny then. You didn't give a damn about any of that, because it was liberal pussies and not you.

'These are his people': inside the elite border patrol unit Trump sent to Portland

And you're the one who can't accept the fact that a majority of Americans are sick of Trump and his bullshit. In fact, that's the reason you're worried about tyranny now, which you didn't care about before.

To seek asylum, you have to be a neighboring country.

This is not even remotely true.

Is it legal to cross the U.S. border to seek asylum?
Nothing about it only applying to neighboring countries here, either. Seeking asylum is also legal, and is not "illegal immigration."

"While the administration is saying people should come here legally and follow a legal process, it's making it impossible to do so,” says Byrne. “So many individuals and families have been trying to follow a legal process, but instead they’ve been stranded in Tijuana or other northern Mexico towns because they have been denied access to any U.S. official.”

But again, you're fine with it because it's brown people and not you.

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Speaking of not considering how supporting authoritarianism could come back to bite them in the ass( because authoritarianism is something they only care about when it's directed against people like them):

Fox News:
Capitol rioters could face up to 10 years in prison under Trump monument executive order

"I just had the privilege of signing a very strong Executive Order protecting American Monuments, Memorials, and Statues - and combatting recent Criminal Violence," Trump wrote on Twitter on June 26. "Long prison terms for these lawless acts against our Great Country!"

Zero sympathy for any of the rioters. In fact, I'm inclined to laugh my ass off if anything.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They sent border patrol after citizens in Portland and you weren't talking about tyranny then. You didn't give a damn about any of that, because it was liberal pussies and not you.

'These are his people': inside the elite border patrol unit Trump sent to Portland

And you're the one who can't accept the fact that a majority of Americans are sick of Trump and his bullshit. In fact, that's the only reason you're worried about tyranny now, which you didn't care about before.

Oh so its okay to call in National guard, but not the Boarder patrol?

This is not even remotely true.

Is it legal to cross the U.S. border to seek asylum?
Nothing about it only applying to neighboring countries here, either. Seeking asylum is also legal, and is not "illegal immigration.".

You're right, I may have mixed it up with refugee status, but my other arguments still stand. If you didn't admit that USA was superior, then why are you so surprised other countries want to seek asylum in USA? I am fine with immigration, as long as its legal. Very few "Asylum" seekers, are actually in need of asylum. But people are expanding it to essentially be just another form of immigration, instead of an emergency status.

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The issue is that "tyranny" is only a problem for you if you think it might happen to someone like you. It's why I'm laughing.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The issue is that "tyranny" is only a problem for you if you think it might happen to someone like you. It's why I'm laughing.

Learn to quote.

My issue with tyranny, is that it exists to begin with regardless of side, but it is a naturally occurring aspect of human civilization. It takes a bit of brain, and awareness to overcome it much like violence. I really wish you would stop projecting and assuming things based on how I voted, instead of actually getting to know me as an individual. You are "laughing"... at what? My desire to stand up for what I believe in? My fears of feeling like I am being persecuted and ostracized? My disdain for dealing with people who want to see me dead? All for what? I am just a name and a face, who keeps to themselves. You don't even see me at this point, you only see the demonized version of the "Right wing voter" you have conjured up in your head, and seek to destroy. You don't see me as a human being, with thoughts, dreams, and emotions anymore. You, like many others. Will be the first to sign up to join the verbal firing squads.

First they came for the Libertarians
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Libertarian

Then they came for the Republicans
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Republican

Then they came for the Capitalists
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Capitalist

Then they came for the Anarchists
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Anarchist

Then they came for me
And there was no one left
To speak out for me

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Learn to quote.

My issue with tyranny, is that it exists to begin with regardless of side, but it is a naturally occurring aspect of human civilization. It takes a bit of brain, and awareness to overcome it much like violence. I really wish you would stop projecting and assuming things based on how I voted, instead of actually getting to know me as an individual. You are "laughing"... at what? My desire to stand up for what I believe in? My fears of feeling like I am being persecuted and ostracized? My disdain for dealing with people who want to see me dead? All for what? I am just a name and a face, who keeps to themselves. You don't even see me at this point, you only see the demonized version of the "Right wing voter" you have conjured up in your head, and seek to destroy. You don't see me as a human being, with thoughts, dreams, and emotions anymore. You, like many others. Will be the first to sign up to join the verbal firing squads.

First they came for the Libertarians
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Libertarian

Then they came for the Republicans
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Republican

Then they came for the Capitalists
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Capitalist

Then they came for the Anarchists
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Anarchist

Then they came for me
And there was no one left,
To speak out for me

Yo, my point is that they already came for people in Portland and you didn't care, because the people they were after weren't "your" people. I sure as hell didn't see you post anything about it here like you are about "tyranny" now. You've shown what you care about by the battles you choose to fight. I know that wasn't one of them

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yo, my point is that they already came for people in Portland and you didn't care, because the people they were after weren't "your"people. I sure as hell didn't see you post anything about it here like you are about "tyranny" now. You've shown what you care about by the battles you choose to fight. I know that wasn't one of them.

There is no "my people". I supported Trump, but not storming the capitol. Why do you assume all Trump supporters supported riots?

Comparing the Portland riots the the capitol riots is like comparing a moab to fireworks. Ofc the moab is gonna get a bigger response. My philosophy is there will always be a response to everything you do politically motivated, and if you can't deal with it. That's on the individuals that made the choice to deal with it. The whole "Fuck around and find out" motto. If I expected a revolution, I would expect bloodshed on both sides. Not cops shooting an unarmed women in the throat, or people beating a cop to death with flag poles (besides, doesn't the "left" chant ACAB?). Regardless of side, riots have consequences and people will be harmed. That is just par for the course. Portland had every fucking authority to take control of its riots, and chose not to. The capitol was overwhelmed by over a million protesters, yet still managed to remain mostly peaceful in comparison. You cannot really compare the two. Even if you disagree with "Symbolism" present.

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There is no "my people". I supported Trump, but not storming the capitol. Why do you assume all Trump supporters supported riots?

Comparing the Portland riots the the capitol riots is like comparing a moab to fireworks. Ofc the moab is gonna get a bigger response. My philosophy is there will always be a response to everything you do politically motivated, and if you can't deal with it. That's on the individuals that made the choice to deal with it. The whole "Fuck around and find out" motto. If I expected a revolution, I would expect bloodshed on both sides. Not cops shooting an unarmed women in the throat, or people beating a cop to death with flag poles (besides, doesn't the "left" chant ACAB?). Regardless of side, riots have consequences and people will be harmed. That is just par for the course. Portland had every fucking authority to take control of its riots, and chose not to. The capitol was overwhelmed by over a million protesters, yet still managed to remain mostly peaceful in comparison. You cannot really compare the two. Even if you disagree with "Symbolism" present.

The funny part to me is that after four years of either ignoring or encouraging this kind of behavior, you suddenly expect the rest of us to care that you feel persecuted. Lots of us are over that. You have the expectation that you should be treated differently and be exempt from the authoritarianism you condone being used against others, and that is obvious to many now.

If you think that other people don't deserve the same rights as you for not thinking the same way, why should I care that you feel like you're being denied your rights? You've made it clear hat you wouldn't care if the situation was reversed (not that I would break into the Capitol).

You don't think Border Patrol rounding up American citizens is a big deal, maybe I won't think it's a big deal that people are being banned from Twitter or are losing their jobs because they've been identified at the riots.

By the way, the bolded is all the proof I need that you have no problem with the stuff with border patrol in Portland (and probably even cheered it on). And you expect me to care that Trump was pulled off of Twitter. That's so funny!

Fuck around and find out, indeed.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The funny part to me is that after four years of either ignoring or encouraging this kind of behavior, you suddenly expect the rest of us to care that you feel persecuted. Lots of us are over that. You have the expectation that you should be treated differently and be exempt from the authoritarianism you condone being used against others, and that is obvious to many now.

If you think that other people don't deserve the same rights as you for not thinking the same way, why should I care that you feel like you're being denied your rights? You've made it clear hat you wouldn't care if the situation was reversed (not that I would break into the Capitol).

You don't think Border Patrol rounding up American citizens is a big deal, maybe I won't think it's a big deal that people are being banned from Twitter or are losing their jobs because they've been identified at the riots.

By the way, the bolded is all the proof I need that you have no problem with the stuff with border patrol in Portland (and probably even cheered it on). And you expect me to care that Trump was pulled off of Twitter. That's so funny!

1) Explain to me how I was doing any of this behavior? I will have you know, that I am mentally unwell and have to learn to take time off from expressing myself due to extreme distress and depression it causes me. I am not "Ignoring" you. Nor am I encouraging anything. All I do is question, and wonder about motives behind everything going on.

2)They were not "Citizens". They were people who broke the law, to enter the country and work under slave labor of people who abuse them.

3)Portland does what Portland does, it doesn't operate the same way the Capitol does. What the fuck do you want? Cops to go in and shoot everyone?

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dayreth said:
2)They were not "Citizens". They were people who broke the law, to enter the country and work under slave labor of people who abuse them.

They most certainly were citizens, not illegal immigrants

3)Portland does what Portland does, it doesn't operate the same way the Capitol does. What the fuck do you want? Cops to go in and shoot everyone?

I would have liked Trump to not send his ersatz Gestapo in, and respect the principle of federalism that Republicans pretend to care about.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

I absolutely love that these fence posts are in the find out portion of fuck around and find out.

If you voted for Trump and supported Trump policies then you bear some responsibility here. That's what "elections have consequences" means.

In the end, what they don't get and would be laughable if not for furthering the agenda of the police state/Patriot Act 2.0, is the actions of the Trumptards is what is GOING TO ERODE CIVIL RIGHTS FOR EVERYONE INCLUDING THEM! But they're over here, jerking off to Tocqueville and babbling about tyranny. Fucking clowns.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
bz4s19mp14b61.jpg