• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I will never trust Muppets. Or David Bowie.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Did skeeter die at some point after muppet babies? We never see her but scooter appears to have escaped the underground lab.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
But..But ...what about Labyrinth? David Bowie is our goblin king !!

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Did skeeter die at some point after muppet babies? We never see her but scooter appears to have escaped the underground lab.

Technically Skeeter is a glitch in the Muppet MAtrix. If you look at any of Scooter from the Muppet Show...was an only child. It wasnt until Jim Henson built that time machine in the 80's that let him go back in time to bring us Fraggle Rock, two unintended consequences of that were Skeeter's addition to the prime time line, and that irregular mole that Jim Henson was all wait and see about that eventually led to wrong sounding muppets.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actually love muppets, and David Bowie. Even back when I posted this in '09.

God I'm a dork.

The Yip Yips might be my favorite Jim Henson creation.

I LOVE the Yip Yips! And Beaker.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But..But ...what about Labyrinth? David Bowie is our goblin king !!

The real Bowie was murdered and replaced with a complex set of animatronic robots and two puppets that required multiple people to operate. Iman married a muppet

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think traveling Matt or Gobo might be my favorites. Fraggles I think are muppets in their natural state and habitat, before the nazis, and later the soviets took some and performed genetic experiments leading to abominations like Scooter and Bunsen

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
His true form was the creature on the cover of Diamond Dogs and he was sovereign of the Guild of Calamatous Intent.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Been kinda busy this week/end, but I just want to say that I really like where my dead thread is going, now.

Just waiting for it to become a Muppetized Q-anon conspiracy eventually. It may take days, it may take years, but I'm sure it'll get there.

:popc1: