• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Guess instinct stacking based on my moodboard?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
These are absolutely gorgeous! I'm still seeing some so/sx. However... these strike me as rather sx/sp. (I've used some of these same images or extremely similar ones). These are just gorgeous.

Also I like your name ;) Welcome to the forum! I'm always excited to potentially have another 9sx/sp around!

softlyglowing

These are absolutely gorgeous! I'm still seeing some so/sx. However... these strike me as rather sx/sp. (I've used some of these same images or extremely similar ones). These are just gorgeous.

Also I like your name ;) Welcome to the forum! I'm always excited to potentially have another 9sx/sp around!
Thank you so much! 💖💖💖 😮 what in my collages strikes you as sx/sp? I have posted collages elsewhere and I often get so/sx guesses but I don’t think I have ever gotten sx/sp.

softlyglowing

Also here is the questionnaire I filled out if anyone wants to take a guess at my type, tritype, instinct stacking (I tried posting as its own thread but it didn’t post?)

1) Context:

a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?

20’s, female, usa.

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?

mbti: infp or enfp. I could be an enfp because I was quite outgoing when I was younger. I could be an infp because i tend to fi si loop. Enneagram, considering 9w1, tritype and instinct stacking unsure.

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?

I haven’t identified one specific purpose in my life but I strive to be at peace with myself and my life.

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?

I relate the most to sloth because I am procrastinator and often put things off until the last minute. I relate the least to envy.

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:

a) The type of people you are drawn to

I don’t have a specific type of person I am drawn to. I’m drawn to people that I find interesting and want to connect with them.

b) The type of people who are drawn to you

I can’t narrow down a specific type of person who is drawn to me.

c) The type of people you are repulsed by

I’m don’t like people who are overly cynical, obnoxious, and cruel.

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

I admire people who are assertive and go after what they want. Too much of my life has been realizing that I didn’t accomplish what I wanted to do until it was too late.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:

a) Anger

I tend to withdraw from others when I am angry because I know I will lash out or say something that I will regret. I don’t show my anger to others.

b) Shame

I try not to talk about or reveal a lot of information about myself because I do feel ashamed of myself and that I’m not who I could be or should be.

c) Fear

I wouldn’t consider myself overly fearful. I do have fears about putting myself out there and being rejected or mocked by others.

d) Love/passion

I fantasize about being in a fulfilling, passionate relationship. I have high standards and I feel like no one is ever as good as the fantasies that I have in my head.

e) Conflict

I often try to avoid conflict at all costs. But now I realize that conflict occurs even in healthy relationships and it’s not something that can be totally avoid. I’m trying not to be as conflict avoidant.

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?

Feeling like I’m not accepted by others, feeling like people don’t like me as much as they could. Feeling like I don’t belong or fit in with others/society. Failing to take control of my life and going after what I want.

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

I tend to focus on how well we connect, whether our interaction seems awkward, do they seem interested in me, do they like me, etc.

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?

I don’t think humanity is inherently bad but I don’t humanity is inherently good, either. I think climate change is the biggest problem facing humanity currently.

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?

I enjoy reading, drawing, spending time outdoors. I wish I had more time to devote to my artistic hobbies.

13) How do you usually hang out with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

When I hang out with my friends, I like to be doing an activity (going out to eat, seeing a movie, doing something fun). I’m not big on just going to someone’s house and just sitting around (though sometimes I don’t mind). I enjoy one to one interactions and interacting in a group equally. Though sometimes being a group can be sort of overwhelming.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?

I think actions are more important than words. It’s one thing to say something, it’s a different thing to actually do it.

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose?

I would choose to be immortal because that way I would have enough time to do all the things I want to do, see everything I want to see.

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.

I want to avoid being a boring, uninteresting person. I also want to avoid being cruel and spiteful.

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?

In certain aspects of my life I am completely organized, in others I am messy. I like to have an idea of what I am getting myself into but can easily adapt if any surprises arise.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you so much! 💖💖💖 😮 what in my collages strikes you as sx/sp? I have posted collages elsewhere and I often get so/sx guesses but I don’t think I have ever gotten sx/sp.

There's a mystery, sexual energy, sensuality, fire and flames, transformation. The sparkliness dispersion is very so/sx, but you've also got the closeup sensuality of the flowers, the curves and dew, water, and tempting haziness.

softlyglowing

There's a mystery, sexual energy, sensuality, fire and flames, transformation. The sparkliness dispersion is very so/sx, but you've also got the closeup sensuality of the flowers, the curves and dew, water, and tempting haziness.
Interesting! sx/sp isn’t a stacking I have really considered before but this has given me something to think about.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree with the sx/sp, 925 for enneagram tritype and enfp for mbti, how analytical are you, the 5 was the most difficult thing to assert. Are you working, if so what's your job?

softlyglowing

I agree with the sx/sp, 925 for enneagram tritype and enfp for mbti, how analytical are you, the 5 was the most difficult thing to assert. Are you working, if so what's your job?
interesting, i haven’t really considered that tritype or stacking. I can be analytical often times but not all the time.