• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Charlotte Roche - British-German low key celebrity

yeghor

Bumped into Charlotte Roche by chance on the net. She is a low-key author and showperson residing in Germany. There's something about her looks and body language, especially in the eyes and the smile that really appeals to me.

So I was wondering what MBTI/Enneagram type she might be, any guess is as good as mine. It seems she was quite an unruly drifter in her younger years.

"Roche left home in 1993, still aged 17, and formed the garage rock group The Dubinskis with three female friends. The band never released an album, nor recorded any material, nor notably performed anywhere. There followed a period where she undertook anything that would shock and offend people—self-mutilation to paint with blood, drug experiments, or shaving her head. After successfully auditioning for the German music channel VIVA, she worked there for several years as a video jockey and presenter, as well on the sister channel Viva Zwei, where she presented her show Fast Forward."

Her detailed bio can be found here.

Some of her photos in her 20s and now in her 40s, her older style is much more appealing to me:

Another thing significant to her personality is that one time, as a part of a show, she had hooks placed into her backskin and did a bungee jumping with the rope attached to the hooks, footage below: