• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Can anyone here relate to the character Jason Taylor from Black Swan Green? INFP?

tmk113

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I think he's INFP. I'm ISFJ myself and can relate to the character immensely. I'm pretty head in the clouds and romantic like him and like to think that I have a poetic way of seeing things, but I don't think I actually do. I have always been a bit of a loner, and preferred solitude over a group of friends. As a kid, I was a bit down on myself and mellowly melancholic but was never really able to identify it until I got older, so I was blissfully ignorant to it and still managed to keep a slightly happy and playful nature. After I did I got a lot darker and began liking intensely emotional dark things. Just judging by his intense sensitivity I think Jason might end up the same. So, INFPs what were you like as a kid's Jason's age? What do you guys think his cognitive function scores are like?