• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

‘How To Make The Unconscious Conscious?’

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
‘How To Make The Unconscious Conscious?’

“I have two books that can help in a huge way with self discovery, as well personal enlightenment. I’ve shared quotations about it being necessary that we being the unconscious into the conscious.

People have clicked like. This will however not mean that they have a realistic and effective ways to achieve this goal. It is essential to help bring into the limelight of our unconscious thoughts to the forefront of our conscious mind’s awareness.

These two books are both highly recommended.

1. Dr. David Burns classic best seller is called “Feeling Good.” In this classic book of CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy), Dr. Burns shows the 10 cognitive distortions in the human thought process. After all, how can we evolve, if we don’t even know the thoughts that propel us into every day life?

2. Dr. Albert E. Ellis’s “A New Guide To Rational Living.” In this book from REBT (Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy) Dr. Ellis showcases us the 11 irrational beliefs in the human subconscious.

KitchenFly

I like your forum topic. ‘How To Make The Unconscious Conscious?’ I'm looking forward to read what you have to hear.

I'm in the mood for some input from others. I have been looking at some stuff lately from different people. Today I have been thing about this from The Dog Training Exercises Explained,.

MAGNETIC CENTER

The first thing we need to do is just discuss for a moment what a magnetic center is.

Magnetic Center are the moments in life when a individual comes into into contact with something that he perceives as rael. The individual sees the beauty of a sunset and is touched by it because it is rael. He senses something great in it. He sees a mother bird with a baby bird in its nest and it is feeding it. He senses the reality in that and that it means something,

For me that seemed to suggest A moment of receptivity. I think receptivity is the starting point would you agree? I see the individual as observing objective reality with the aid of nine views with nine I's and that is what makes it special that is the secret is what Im am thinking and at the same time what I think is making the magic happen is a three into three thing is taking place three triangles each with three corners are simultaneously taking in information without bias. I moment when all six instinctual variant heads are witnessing and the witness is a wear in the now with all the centres active. The Magnetic Center is a magical moment we experience the miraculous the miraculous within the experience of truly being alive.

And the teaching continues to talk about Deputy Steward and Steward. It's seems to be a viewpoint from the from the ENFP lens and has a bent on creating defences for those who are lead from the Helix the six sided figure the now time narative people and things thirst perspective. I find I have to place the language in context in order to understand the author's bias author's point in explaining thing with the choice of explanations expressed.

I just read a few pages at a time to understand the author and teaching.

I’ve shared quotations about it being necessary that we being the unconscious into the conscious. That's interesting and a bold agenda does the author and or your self suggest to utilise receptivity and mirror that receptivity invoking receptivity in the other. I have found that to being the unconscious into the conscious requires going receptive and doing so before another mirrors within them the same receptive state that they are witnessing via their own law of seven and observing via their own law of three within self within mind, mind being the experience of self in the present moment.

I am keen to read what you have to shear about,.

1. Dr. David Burns classic best seller is called “Feeling Good.” In this classic book of CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy), Dr. Burns shows the 10 cognitive distortions in the human thought process. After all, how can we evolve, if we don’t even know the thoughts that propel us into every day life?

2. Dr. Albert E. Ellis’s “A New Guide To Rational Living.” In this book from REBT (Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy) Dr. Ellis showcases us the 11 irrational beliefs in the human subconscious.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

‘How To Make The Unconscious Conscious?’ Requires finding its structure and developing an understanding of the structure that hosts the unconscious. That structure may be deep within the structure of the universe.

Hunting For Clues.

If we think of 95% of the universe as being Dark / invisible and 5% as being ordinary matter, how can we begin to search for clues as to the posible the mechanical structure underpinning the prepose the nature of the Dark unseen component of the universe. As a simpition I will have a go at making some progress. Ordinary matter is 1/20th of the universe so 19/20ths is Dark, energy or dark energy and dark matter. Latter in the post I will mention 19 Boundaries of Creation the Ordinary is made of atoms and 19 Boundaries is linked to the Periodic Table of Elements. All matter is made of subatomic particles and it is said that each component has an antimatter opicite. So a number vale of 38 is part of the hunt. I can see seven ways to construct 38 within my number pattern so the Helix and the triangle in the first image below will be of interest when thinking of how the mind of man fits into the model. 19+1= 20. 19 Dark energy side and 19 Ordinary matter side. !9 associated with the Unconscious and 19 associated with the machinery of ordinary matter the atoms that the human body that host the mind of man.

I have not included eight master genes but all animals on this planet are made of eight master genes. and there is a 13 and an 8 in the 138 if we look at the dark energy number via a lateral thinking mode of thought. The thirteen I link to my thirteen Point Cartesian Plane QuBit model. 130 divided by 10 = 13.

Lets work with what we have and do some lateral thinking.

All counting unit values on a Cartesian plane have a base value of one and a power value of one both the base and the power belong to the zero, zero is host. so when we count the 138 we count 1= 0 , 3= three zeros, 8= eight zeros. So 122 zeros and a 138 = 124 zeros. When I mention the 121 zeros and thirteen zeros the last zero I think of as belonging to the center of the thirteen point Cartesian plane. The twelve from 1 + 3 + 8 = twelve zeros the twelve points on the X,Y,Z planes that surround the central zero. I use the term QuBit to relay an idea that Dark energy is made of quantum components evenly spread in a three dimensional latus across the universe a membrane universe. I am not a physicist I am a layman so the language may be better thought out but the basic ideas should be understood by the reader. QuBit is a term used in quantum computing for a man made particle used for computing. So the idea is dark energy is like Greater Nature is in part a quantum computer maintaining the working order of its creation.

We have the Dark energy number. 122 decimal places and a 138.

{.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000138}

If we can't see the dark energy then that is a clue. We can relate to three dimensions we know there is such a thing as one dimension a line two dimension a flat sheet on a X Y plane and pure math tells us we can create models of 4, 5, 6, ... many models of higher dimensions and Edward Witten tells us we inside the Back Hole is a 1/2 dimension.

So what about an idea like Dark energy has a construct made of weird structures weird structures of different sizes of dimensions performing a mechanical role providing a structural latus.

Where to start?

How about we start with the author Russell A. Smith and his Book Gurdjieff: COSMIC SECRETS. I am so lucky because I can not phantom this body of work as presented and as intended to be understood but I can make some sense of that the author is trying to teach in part.

Lets go to page: 109

DO
TI
LA DO
..... TI .....
SO ..... .....
..... LA DO
FA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI
..... ..... LA .....
RE ..... ..... ..... .....
..... FA ..... LA ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI .7. .8. .9.10 .11.12. .13. .14. .15.16.17 .18 .19.
DO ..... ..... SO ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... DO

TI RE ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... MI ..... SO ...... ...... TI .....
LA DO ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... TI
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... TI RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
SO ..... ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... LA ...... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... LA DO ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
FA ..... ..... DO ..... ..... ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ...... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ...... ...... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... FA ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... ..... .... TI .....
DO ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ...... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
. 1 .. 2 .. 3 . 4 .. 5 . 6 . 7.. 8 . 9 . 10 .11..12.13.14..15.16.17..18..19

That do you note?

If you count all the DO RE MI FA SO LA TI

The count is 121 one short of 122 the one hundred and twenty two count of zeros in the dark energy number. What relains is one zero and a one three eight. If we continue our lateral think process we can think of the 0 1 3 8 as thirteen zeros and now we can view two patterns of zeros a thirteen pattern and and a pattern of 121 zeros.

My thinking is. Because we live in a three dimensional world the thirteen maybe linked to a Cartesian plane with an X,Y, Z three dimensional. This thirteen point model with a zero at the center and two points each side of the zero in the X plain and Y plane and the Z plane evenly spaced apart could host a Quantum Bit movement with 121 character's qubits.

If this were so dark matter may have a logical mechanical structure in its intrinsic operation. This does not account for fractions of dimensions or different orders like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 or 11 dimensions but it is a possible starting point for those who model such things.

It is a strange idea made of strange notions about how something strange may work.

Atoms on a periodic table that vibrate and a anti vacuum pressure with a temperature gradient that is viewed as being a scalar structure that has more than one form one being a temperature and the other being a mechanical form matrix like latis that is three dimensional friendly.

I am starting to think that the Laws of three and seven are linked to the seven part temperature scale three degrees above and below Absolute zero. I think Mind is linked to the quantum mechanical order of both the larger universe and the universe that directly hosts the human body. I am aware that at our deepest level mind has seven phases working at once working in unison one's awareness of Self as an energy body and the other six phases/ energy tears/ fields we are receptive to information is relayed thought these six tears into one, the Selfs receptivity within mind. This difficult to explain but I became aware of this operation of mind when I fully developed my Chi when learning Jujitsu. I believe it is the living Helix at work within mind and its connection to Self the Triangle. The trinary of the three primary points as one and the six energies of the Helix as the six 6+1= 7

The Dark energy number.

{.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000138}

Rule one: A number viewed from the hundred's Column must be counted three times as if it has the same count in the ten's Column and the units Column. A number viewed in the tens Column must be counted two times as if it has the same count in the tens Column as if in the units Column. And the units are counted once.

Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.

Apply rule one and rule two:

-273.15 Absolute Zero.
-274.15 One degree below.
-275.15 Two degrees below.
-276.15 Three degree below.

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 3 = 3 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 3 + 6 = 29) Twenty nine zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 4 = 4 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 4 + 6 = 30) Thirty zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 5 = 5 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 5 + 6 = 31) Thirty one zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 6 = 6 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 6 + 6 = 32) Thirty two zeros.

29 + 30 + 31 + 32 = 122

Fifty-four elemental parts are said to make up the standard model of particle physics. Yes, there is a 54 within the number pattern on the left-hand side of the decimal point. 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 54.

Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

6 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 24

How many quantum fields are there? The answer is 24.

The quarks and leptons are fermions, which is why they have antimatter counterparts, and the W boson comes in two equal-and-opposite varieties (positively and negatively charged), but all told, there are 24 unique, fundamental excitations of quantum fields possible.

1 +1 +1 1+1 +1 decimal point 1 + 5
............. 24 ............................................ 24

1 + 5 = 6 also reminds me of Edward Witten's M-theory.

125 + 19 = 144

19 Boundaries of Creation

144 was the number value that set me on the path to find find Host within Universe answers to that witch hosts mind and body. The 144 was from the Enneagram Institutes Questionnaire, I liked the symmetry of number 144 and thought it maybe significant because mind and the universe can not be separated. So the Dark matter number has 125 zero 122 + 3 from the 138. The 1 the 3 the 8 the 13 the 38 One unity, The Law of Three The 13 point Cartesian plane model Two Sets of 19 Boundaries of Creation. I think complex problems can have very simple clues.

The - Universe Side.

-273.15 - Absolute Zero

The - Anti-Universe Side.

Counting the number values in different ways in order to search of more number patterns.
Have you found the 38? The minus two hundred and seventy can be counted from one of four lines making four ways to tally the count or a more complex path could be created making a larger number of paths to tally 38.

2 7 3. _ _
_ _ 4. _ _
_ _ 5. _ _
_ _ 6. _ _

To save space I did this one of four ways to compile 38 simply move the two and the seven down each line to see the four ways. and up to would make seven ways to generate the thirty-eight.

2 = 6 zeros.
7 = 14 zeros.
3 = 3 zeros.
4 = 4 zeros.
5 = 5 zeros.
6 = 6 zeros.

Two sets of 19 Boundaries Off Creation.

The number values: 6 + 14 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 38

These are big ideas but I think they are good ideas to consider.

The Absolute if the Absolute is real that means the Absolute would not be seperate from all creation and the thirteen point model may be linked to the Absolute.

Screenshot (1023).png
WIN_20230221_11_46_02_Pro.jpg

WIN_20230221_13_16_58_Pro.jpg

X, Y, Z, Planes and the law of three and note seven QuBits. in the last image.

Last edited: