• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What am I?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I've had multiple type-me threads and every time I've been typed ENFP. But I don't really relate to other ENFPs and on tests my results are different every single time (sometimes ESTP, sometimes INTP, sometimes ENFP, sometimes INFJ). Yesterday I took another test - this time I was really tired, so I didn't have the chance to realize what result which answer would give - and my result was rather strange:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************************** (44.5)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) ***************************** (29.3)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************* (49.8)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************** (18.9)
limited use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************** (32.4)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************* (31.8)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********** (10.8)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************** (22.5)
limited use

So, my function order is Ne > Se > Te > Ti > Si > Fi > Ni > Fe. Does this mean I'm not ENFP, or am I still ENFP, but is my function order too fucked up? If this is too hard, you can also read parts of my blog for illustration of what I am like (link can be found in my signature, I don't feel like illustrating what kind of person I am again). By the way, my enneagram type is 7w8 sx/sp and I don't think that's common for ENFPs.

KDude

I said ENTP once before, but maybe you're ENTJ (except, maybe your take on Ni is getting a little mixed up with Ne in your case). This would be a type with Te, and a good deal of Ni and Se.

Just a thought (on a sidenote, I am also a ENTP/ESTP/INFJ/INTP XD).

KDude

Hell maybe you, me, whatever, and tawanda are all ENTJs :solidarity:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
first of all imo function order isnt same as function strength. this test shows the strength, not order. functions in high order are usually strong too

I think Si + Ne can look like Se. = ENP

ENTP would have Ne Ti Fe Si and ENFP Ne Fi Te Si. even tho your Ti is stronger than Fi, you could easily be ENFP because you use Te over Ti. Fi + Te could look like Ti, and since both Fe and Ti are that low i dont think that they would look like Fi.

my vote goes to ENFP with ISTJ daddy who didnt let the ENFP grow like she was meant to

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
first of all imo function order isnt same as function strength. this test shows the strength, not order. functions in high order are usually strong too

I think Si + Ne can look like Se. = ENP

ENTP would have Ne Ti Fe Si and ENFP Ne Fi Te Si. even tho your Ti is stronger than Fi, you could easily be ENFP because you use Te over Ti. Fi + Te could look like Ti, and since both Fe and Ti are that low i dont think that they would look like Fi.

my vote goes to ENFP with ISTJ daddy who didnt let the ENFP grow like she was meant to

Well, he did made my Fe shrink. I dn't know if I ever had enough morals to have any Fi.

Edit: Now that I think of it, he tried to kill both my Fe and my Se, because according to him that would be "non-intellectual". Well, my Se sure stayed intact.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I never doubted ENFP. Your posting style isn't very informative though. If we were to learn your real thoughts on some matters, it would be easier.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
What would you like to know? I don't have really deep thoughts, though. I can't tell you about all of my philosophies, because I don't have any. Anyone who knows me a bit sees that I'm a shallow brat (except my high school mentor, but he's mad).

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
What would you like to know? I don't have really deep thoughts, though. I can't tell you about all of my philosophies, because I don't have any.

Lots of ENFPs don't have life philosophies.

I'm talking about opinions on things. I don't have any questions in particular.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Opinions:

Politics: Left wing-ish, however right wing parties have nice ideas too sometimes. I usually vote for the animal party, because otherwhise no one else does.
Muslim Fundamentalists: Don't care. The only reason why they'd bomb my town is because it's so boring.
Christian Fundamentalists: Annoying.
Refugees: Well, they need to live SOMEWHERE. Can't expect them to be homeless.
The Meaning of Life: I liked the movie, but I don't care about the Meaning itself.
Uggs: TERRIBLE. Burn them!!!
Leggings: Those things weren't fashion faux for no reason. Jeeze.
Skinny jeans: Okay, seriously? They make me look like a freaking lollipop. Get them out of my sight.
Katy Perry: Mixed. I've heard her sing live, that was good, but she reminds me of my aunt, who isn't quite sympathetic.
Ke$ha: Crappy tunes, but I agree about that "Blah blah blah" thing. People need to shut the fuck up.
Abortion: Don't care.
Homosexuality: "Gay" doesn't rhyme with "Yay" for no reason.
Environment: I do my best, but my dad undoes those things, so the effort is kinda for nothing.
Marriage: Keep me away from it.

I'm out of inspiration. Want more opinions?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Try my test. Let's see what you get.

FWIW though, my impression is ENFP.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you're not an ENFP, I'm not sure who is :)

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Your result for The Jungian Typology by Aleksei Test ...
ESTP

You scored 0% on Te, higher than 37% of your peers.
You scored 100% on Ti, higher than 64% of your peers.
You scored 0% on Fe, higher than 30% of your peers.
You scored 100% on Fi, higher than 71% of your peers.
You scored 100% on Se, higher than 79% of your peers.
You scored 0% on Si, higher than 21% of your peers.
You scored 100% on Ne, higher than 81% of your peers.
You scored 0% on Ni, higher than 20% of your peers.
You scored 100% on Thinking, higher than 79% of your peers.
You scored 0% on Feeling, higher than 22% of your peers.
You scored 100% on Sensing, higher than 90% of your peers.
You scored 0% on Intuitive, higher than 11% of your peers.
You scored 0% on Judging, higher than 22% of your peers.
You scored 100% on Perceiving, higher than 79% of your peers.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't feel like I have anything in common with other ENFPs. At all. ENFPs have this giggly spirit. I never giggle.

Hmm.. I think a lot are giggly but not all.

You do come across online like a strong ENFP, but who knows. I'm not great at recognizing ESTPs.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Well, I could be anything, I guess.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I read your Ask Kat thread and from what I read I see ENxP. The fact that you don't have such a strong sense of values doesn't necessarily point towards Ti, but I think it's a closer second than ENTJ. I however am not such a good judge of N vs S. So take my typing with a grain of salt. I do see ENTP though.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Okay, now I started doubting my type AGAIN. Wanted to start a new thread, but I figured out I already had this one. I got to know myself a bit better now that I'm in college for three months. Found some things that seem to be pretty conflicting with ENFPness to me.
  • I'm cold. I keep people at a distance. I do like knowing many people, but I don't like having them too close. I'd rather have tons of vague acquaintances than some good friends.
  • 90% of the time, I'm happy. The other 10% of my time I'm bored or angry, most of the time because of the past or because other people are hurting me or my ideals.
  • I get bored pretty quickly. I need constant stimulation and new stimulation all the time. When I'm at a bar, I don't notice the music anymore after a minute.
  • While other people keep on talking about doing things, I'm the one who actually does them. I hate it when people don't get to the point right away, because if I have to listen to someone having a monologue longer than 20 seconds, my mind starts to wander.
  • I prefer having sneaky and painful fun over normal fun. Even better, I find it harder to enjoy fun that doesn't hurt and isn't secret in any way.

Maybe INFP after all? (Oh, plus my SLOAN type turned out to be SCUEI or SCUEN.)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm cold. I keep people at a distance. I do like knowing many people, but I don't like having them too close. I'd rather have tons of vague acquaintances than some good friends.
Not particularly counter-indicative to ENFP.
90% of the time, I'm happy. The other 10% of my time I'm bored or angry, most of the time because of the past or because other people are hurting me or my ideals.
This is Fi, 110%. ENFP is still looking good.

I get bored pretty quickly. I need constant stimulation and new stimulation all the time. When I'm at a bar, I don't notice the music anymore after a minute.
EP temperament/ADD.

While other people keep on talking about doing things, I'm the one who actually does them. I hate it when people don't get to the point right away, because if I have to listen to someone having a monologue longer than 20 seconds, my mind starts to wander.
This sounds more like Se. You could be ESFP.

I prefer having sneaky and painful fun over normal fun. Even better, I find it harder to enjoy fun that doesn't hurt and isn't secret in any way.
NTR, but do you mean pain in a physical way? If so, then maybe that's indicative of Se as well...

(Oh, plus my SLOAN type turned out to be SCUEI or SCUEN.)
SCUEI isn't inconceivable for F types. I'm SLUEI myself.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Okay, for a moment I thought that certain people were right about me being introverted. And yes I meant physical pain. Guess why I like extremely spicy food so much. :biggrin: