User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

(You guys are hi-jacking the thread, you know.)

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    Who was that for?
    Sorry. That was for Skyward.

MBTI
    INTJ

One more time...
    Skyward,

Quote:
    Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Do you try to be careful how you say things so you don't hurt people's feelings?
    (more careful than other people you know)
    Please answer this question.
    Use as many words as you can, so I can get a complete enough answer to discern what I'm after.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    (You guys are hi-jacking the thread, you know.)
    Yes, mom.
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

MBTI
    INTJ

Skyward decided to respond to my question in a PM.
    It's my opinion that he's probably an ISFP.

My work here is done.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Your work is, but mine doesn't seem to be. To muddy the waters a little, I seem to consistantly score INFP on tests. I know I know they don't mean type, but self reflection also seems to fit with it on some level. Every test I take seems to give me INFP at some point.

http://www.metarasa.com/resources/mmdi/milg

I think this one is more conducive than other tests since it relates my answers to people of the same type rather than make an assumption of type based off of answer. The three types there are also three that I strongly weigh together.

Another thing is that goal is different too. I remember only a couple months ago feeling like an INFP ( I have thought of myself before that being an ISFP but that little run didn't last long).

A thing that seems to fit with INFP is where a lot of different places say that INFPs search for meaning. Maybe my search for meaning is now studying MBTI and myself and others, and to reach that end I use Se a lot more to relate to people?

Like stated before the ESTJ shadow might be kicked in in some way making a hybrid?

I need to go to the library some time.

I mean ISFP seems right but don't mind me while I fight it...
    ISFPs are the type that resists constraint the most...

If I am one, I hate being a Smart S...

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Oh never mind, reading around in the SP boards cleared a lot of things up. All I need to do is get over my N conniption
    It really resounded when I saw CC's response to the ISTP Love thread:

Wow, you remind me of my ex to a T. Except you are a girl, and you are a bit more willing to admit and understand what, and why you are. My ex liked to think he was much more theoretically inclined than he actually was. That got tediously frustrating.
    And I guess Fis are very 'true to self' type people... time to go practice!

( I find that I do seem to have an idea bent, but its more based off of practical ideas and they don't even need to be hands on but I dont like ideas if they aren't practical. "What's the use!" I say. )

Now MY work -here- is done. Time to practice! . . .

MBTI
    INTJ

Reading your posts together was amusing.
    This type stuff can be confusing.
    I think it's important to point out to you that your type isn't something you learn about so that then you can go and act out your type.
    I know everyone has different reasons for learning, but you're not supposed to let the words define you.
    You are a unique individual who is more complex than just what your MBTI is.
    There's a lot more to a person's personality than just that.
    For me, understanding my type helped me accept myself because I was too self-critical, and it helped me understand how to get along better with others, which I was not doing very well before.

ISFP are wonderful, helpful, loving, diplomatic, fun people.
    Just be yourself!

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I'm more apt to think ISTP, actually. Granted I'd rather discuss practical theory than go make a bomb (Stereotype ISTP behavior) but that is probably being Enneagram 6 and safety conscious.

Another thing is that music seems to push me into an N thing and people push me into an S. Its just speculation, I really don't know since things just seem to flip around and all over. I cant tell what would be my 'stronger' functions though S seems stronger than N, but N always revolts using the F as a way to gain power in the state that is my head. I seem to have an ST or NF in power, flipping between ISTP and INFP, or it could all be reversed and then switching beteen ISFP and INTP

My science teacher said that scientists always prove things by trying to disprove them and it seems that I'm ISxP in some way. N seems to just fit a lot of the S together, like cement and bricks, I just cant use N first very well unless I'm zoned out to music with no external distractions.
    Another thing is, that if S isn't stimulated (Say I was in a comfortable room with just

And a part of me wants to appreciate everything, which doesn't come naturally, but the stubborn F insists (There are exceptions, if the F feels uncomfortable with something it'll be hard for me to do it so T makes reasons)

(Posts on this thread are just stream of consciousness since it gives people the best insight into my head )

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm afraid the INTPs are the only ones who will be able to make use of that,
    but there are plenty of them around who love to poke and probe in people's minds,
    so perhaps you will get some feedback from one of them.