• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My type?

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
LoL.

It was a joke.

I had nothing to post in that thread so I have desided to play an idiot to provide me material to post. Can't you see from my second post there that I am joking?
In that case...
reason number two... you have the same sense of humor as my ISTJ mother.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Don't you think that it is funny that you can post 850 posts and then people think that you an different type simply because they missed a joke.
Reason number three... you don't see underlying connections.
Obviously NOBODY would make a determination based on ONE post.
... JUST like my mother.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
There's one!
Do you know how many times in my life my ISTJ mother has said to me, "Give me ten good reasons"?!

Ten! I could never give her one!
INTJs don't have reasons!
They have Ni based on principles!

So what INTJ also don't post 5 sentences that end with exclamation in the end.

You want to tell me that you are an ENFP now?

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
So what INTJ also don't post 5 sentences that end with exclamation in the end.

You want to tell me that you are an ENFP now?
Reason number four...
You don't come to Ni conclusions.

I am an enneagram four. They're excitable.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't even know what 'Ni conclusions' are supposed to be, and I'm Ni dominant! And although I know you're trying to help, INTJMom, tiny details like you have been pointing out do not make a type - nor the fact that he has things that your ISTJ mom happens to share in common with him (I probably have at least one little detail in common with all the other 15 types). I think you are trying to turn the cognitive functions into more than they are intended to be.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I don't even know what 'Ni conclusions' are supposed to be, and I'm Ni dominant! And although I know you're trying to help, INTJMom, tiny details like you have been pointing out do not make a type - nor the fact that he has things that your ISTJ mom happens to share in common with him (I probably have at least one little detail in common with all the other 15 types). I think you are trying to turn the cognitive functions into more than they are intended to be.
Sorry. I'm just doing the best I can.
He wants reasons. Concrete reasons.
I can't come up with concrete reasons.
My reasons are based on Ni which is nebulous because reasons become intertwined with principles which are based on certain truths I have observed.
I'm not an INTP.
I can't just run off my train of thought to someone.

He feels like an ISTJ.
He doesn't feel like an INTJ.
I don't have any proof, i.e. list of reasons.

I am manufacturing them concretely on the spot.
It's not the typical accepted way, but I don't have another way.
It doesn't mean I'm wrong.
It's just different.

If I was talking to an INFJ instead of an ISTJ, my approach would be different.
He would have asked the question differently.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Antisocial one, if you are an N, you haven't shown yourself to be one on this forum.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
My reasons are based on Ni which is nebulous because reasons become intertwined with principles which are based on certain truths I have observed.
I'm not an INTP.

He feels like an ISTJ.

I am manufacturing them concretely on the spot.
It's not the typical accepted way, but I don't have another way.
It doesn't mean I'm wrong.
It's just different.

If I was talking to an INFJ instead of an ISTJ, my approach would be different.
He would have asked the question differently.

Please don't give me more reasons because that would make you an ISTJ.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Just another reason you're an ISTJ.

Look.The name of this thread is (what's) my type?
You asked.

That is true but all your evedence is something that sounds more like deliberate joke then an argument.

Now I ask for real.

How would you do evaluate my work in this thread.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not an INTP.

He feels like an ISTJ.
And that is why I believe that Ni is witchcraft. :thelook: But how could I understand it? It's my 8th function out of 8.

Last edited:

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If he's an S, he hasn't shown himself as one either.

You just show so little of yourself, AO. It seems that way, anyway.

If you think you're INTJ, what should it matter what we think. If you find this true:

Antisocial_one said:
In the first thread I have said that I don't doubt that I am INTJ because the only person I really know in my life it is me and I dont see how I can be anything but INTJ. Why I am so creful?
Because MBTI is the frst logical(more or less) explanation for my tendencys.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
If he's an S, he hasn't shown himself as one either.

You just show so little of yourself, AO. It seems that way, anyway.

If you think you're INTJ, what should it matter what we think. If you find this true:

It matters bacause I want second opinion just to see what will happen plus maybe something big will come out. So far there in no real argument. It looks that people are just teasing me.

It probably looks like to other people that I have not shown much but that is because there in not much to be shown. Since I don't have close friend I have never been in love, I don't socialize and beacuse of the strenghts of my letters I am anything but easy going...........and I like myself.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
That is true but all your evedence is something that sounds more like deliberate joke then an argument.

Now I ask for real.

How would you do evaluate my work in this thread.
I have no intention of reading all that.

I am somewhat offended that you think I'm joking.
If I was joking, I would add little smilie faces at the ends of my sentences to signify I was joking.
You asked me for one reason. I gave you five.
If you continue in your stubbornness I shall have to assume you are actually ISFJ.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
AO,
I don't think that it helps that English isn't your first language, that's possibly why your personality is not so easy to read.
(I'm not ruling out that you don't have one, btw)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I have left because it was 2:00 AM now I will reply.

I have no intention of reading all that.

Exactly.
I have chosen this not because I want you to read it. The point is in making of evaluation. What you did. My argument is that S people don't make so big posts. Plus there is a factor that entire thing is "scientific prophecy".
Case closed.

AO,
I don't think that it helps that English isn't your first language, that's possibly why your personality is not so easy to read.
(I'm not ruling out that you don't have one, btw)

Well, the idea that I don't have a soul is not new to me.

Yes, language is much deeper obstacle then it looks like. We can talk to each other but we think in a different way. You can translate something but word will not create same/identical association.
Plus there is a factor that my language can't be totally translated since grammar is very different and alphabet is different.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
heck you have to be an INTJ.

I - there's no real denying that. you say you test 100% on I many times. not really something debatable. ENTJ's are too different.

N - fuck yeah. you're as theoretical as anyone here. i like it when i see your posts as i have a passion for theory too. you're really N even for an N.

T - yep, you're here to develop your mind more than anything. should be right. you don't seen to be an emotional guy at all, so i'll find it hard calling you an F. your endless pursuit of identity does seem quite NF though, but i guess that's just one thing.

J - hmmmm... INTP's and INTJ's sound quite different really. the INTP's i know are actually quite playful once they identify you as a mind mate. based on that i'll say you're an INTJ > INTP. i don't know your work habits or anything like that though, which is quite a clear indicator of J/P.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Last edited:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
That's...a kind of weak argument.
(But this post doesn't change your mind, does it? :D )

Prove me otherwise.

Find me a post that is so scientific and so big and it is posted by S.

In this case I am pointing at that post because it is full of interactions and statictics.