User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 79

Thread: My type?

  1. #51
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Probably a little bit of both.

    But I did not think that I am so alienating, but for sure I am not the person that will just agree with things in most cases.

    If you think that this is a some kind of trolling then I will try to end this because trolling is not my intntion. I just wanted to know what people think. As for INTJmom I was thinking that she was teasing me so I did same to her.
    Some of her posts here look like pure sarcasm.
    Now I'm actually feeling a bit sorry for you. INTJMom is rarely sarcastic. She is mildly exasperated and a bit annoyed, as well as having a bit of fun with you. You have a tendency to produce this effect in people. Are you really not aware of this?

    One thing is for sure: you are not an F!

    I'm not really sure what your type is, and I don't know how helpful it will be for you to find out.

  2. #52
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp
    Posts
    8,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Your thread continuum suggests a hunger for praise.

    Or, at the very least, acceptance.
    If you think this way I don't have any argument against it.


    As for thread continuum I don't have anything else to "offer". My interests are very limited. If you want to talk about sports, movies of music you will find out that I am weak collocutor. What is because I have no real interests in that kind of things.

  3. #53
    Boring old fossil Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None
    Posts
    4,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    If you think this way I don't have any argument against it.


    As for thread continuum I don't have anything else to "offer". My interests are very limited. If you want to talk about sports, movies of music you will find out that I am weak collocutor. What is because I have no real interests in that kind of things.
    There really is nothing to defend here, Antisocial.

    People have a hard time understanding where you're coming from - hence your encountered friction earlier in this thread. Specifically, you tend to champion negative stereotypes associated with S perception.

    To counter these attacks against the character of your argument, you sidestep by suggesting that your thinking style is either too complex/sophisticated for people to understand (what you're really doing is taking the easy way out of a potentially cumbersome social exchange, while land-mining your tracks with blanket insults to anyone who disagrees with you).

    If you feel really pushed, you double-up your retreat with sentiments that speak to your fastidious/responsible personality (your "clean room" post) offline.


    Each method is a way to protect yourself from feeling (ironically) isolated from the group.

    Ultimately, you hate feeling antisocial.

    If you want acceptance, take the time to explain yourself.

  4. #54
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp
    Posts
    8,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Now I'm actually feeling a bit sorry for you. INTJMom is rarely sarcastic. She is mildly exasperated and a bit annoyed, as well as having a bit of fun with you. You have a tendency to produce this effect in people. Are you really not aware of this?

    One thing is for sure: you are not an F!

    I'm not really sure what your type is, and I don't know how helpful it will be for you to find out.
    It is possible that I made a wrong judgment since my Fe is disaster.
    But you are right I have that effect on people.

    One question
    Can it be that I am so asymmetrical that it is hard to type me because of that?
    Usually in the real life people are disturbed with my tendencys and with my way of looking at things. I can't deny that most of my life I was alone. What has probably created a personaly that is not too social in any definition of the word.


    For example few days ago my grandmother said to me.

    You! You and crying!? Buuuuaahhaaahhaa
    You would not drop a single tear even if your father dies this afternoon.
    (I don't have a problem with my father)


    It is just that people see as the most
    unsocial,analytical,cold harted and unspontaneous bastard that they have meet in their life.

  5. #55
    IRL is not real Cimarron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    3,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    It is possible that I made a wrong judgment since my Fe is disaster.

    .....

    For example few days ago my grandmother said to me.

    You! You and crying!? Buuuuaahhaaahhaa
    Sorry for interrupting, but haven't you posted this same exact message somewhere else before? Are you recycling it? Or maybe I'm imagining things...
    Last edited by Cimarron; 10-26-2008 at 08:48 AM. Reason: the most memorable parts
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

  6. #56
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    It is possible that I made a wrong judgment since my Fe is disaster.
    But you are right I have that effect on people.

    One question
    Can it be that I am so asymmetrical that it is hard to type me because of that?
    Usually in the real life people are disturbed with my tendencys and with my way of looking at things. I can't deny that most of my life I was alone. What has probably created a personaly that is not too social in any definition of the word.


    For example few days ago my grandmother said to me.

    You! You and crying!? Buuuuaahhaaahhaa
    You would not drop a single tear even if your father dies this afternoon.
    (I don't have a problem with my father)


    It is just that people see as the most
    unsocial,analytical,cold harted and unspontaneous bastard that they have meet in their life.
    You can't be, since you care so much about what people think of you.

    Let's just say you're special - just like everyone else.

  7. #57
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp
    Posts
    8,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Sorry for interrupting, but haven't you posted this same exact message somewhere else before? Are you recycling it? Or maybe I'm imagining things...
    Yes I have posted it before (the grandmother part).
    But this is the right thing to post in this situation, it is still good argument.
    If you want other examples just ask.

  8. #58
    IRL is not real Cimarron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    3,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Yes I have posted it before (the grandmother part).
    But this is the right thing to post in this situation, it is still good argument.
    True enough.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

  9. #59
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp
    Posts
    8,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    You can't be, since you care so much about what people think of you.

    Let's just say you're special - just like everyone else.
    This situation is exception to the rule since I am trying to determine why I have so much trouble to fit in and for the first time there looks that there is logical explanation.
    You have no idea how much I act differently here then in the real life.
    In the case that I care so much about what others think I would have accepted that ISTJ long ago.

    Here is why I have asked the question that I am maybe too unbalanced to be clear what I am.
    This are some MBTI test results that I have posted on the forum.



    Your Type is
    INTJ
    Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
    Strength of the preferences %
    100 88 100 88

    Qualitative analysis of your type formula

    You are:

    very expressed introvert
    very expressed intuitive personality
    very expressed thinking personality
    very expressed judging personality



    INTJ -The Mastermind
    You scored 100% I, 95% N, 95%T, 80%J


    Results
    Introversion (I): 13 versus Extroversion (E): 2
    Sensing (S): 3 versus Intuition (N): 18
    Thinking (T): 15 versus Feeling (F): 2
    Judging (J): 18 versus Perceiving (P): 3



    INTJ

    E 1 I 13
    S 3 N 11
    F 0 T 14
    P 0 J 14



    Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************** (23.8)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.9)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************ (36.2)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************************** (50.4)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************************ (48.6)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************** (38.2)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) *** (3.7)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************** (18.8)
    limited use


    It is just that test results look so extreme that I had to ask for a second
    opinion. I have never tested as anything but INTJ.

  10. #60
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    It is just that test results look so extreme that I had to ask for a second
    opinion. I have never tested as anything but INTJ.
    That's not logical.
    Ergo, you can't be an NT.

    j/k - Looks pretty conclusive to me.
    INTJs are a variable bunch, IME.

    Now, get out there and develop some social skills already!

Similar Threads

  1. Maybe I'm wrong about my type?
    By alicia91 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 06:35 AM
  2. Do You Doubt My Type?
    By FFF in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 12:30 AM
  3. My type: Comments and inquiries welcome.
    By Athenian200 in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 01:28 PM
  4. Theory About My Type
    By Ezra in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 09:45 PM
  5. What's my type,
    By Tigerlily in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 02:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO