User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 79

Thread: My type?

  1. #31
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Just another reason you're an ISTJ.



    Look.The name of this thread is (what's) my type?
    You asked.
    That is true but all your evedence is something that sounds more like deliberate joke then an argument.

    Now I ask for real.

    How would you do evaluate my work in this thread.

  2. #32
    IRL is not real Cimarron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    3,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Sorry. I'm just doing the best I can.
    He wants reasons. Concrete reasons.
    I can't come up with concrete reasons.
    My reasons are based on Ni which is nebulous because reasons become intertwined with principles which are based on certain truths I have observed.
    I'm not an INTP.
    I can't just run off my train of thought to someone.

    He feels like an ISTJ.
    He doesn't feel like an INTJ.
    I don't have any proof, i.e. list of reasons.
    And that is why I believe that Ni is witchcraft. But how could I understand it? It's my 8th function out of 8.
    Last edited by Cimarron; 10-25-2008 at 05:30 PM. Reason: reasoning
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

  3. #33
    The Destroyer Colors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o
    Posts
    1,271

    Default

    If he's an S, he hasn't shown himself as one either.

    You just show so little of yourself, AO. It seems that way, anyway.

    If you think you're INTJ, what should it matter what we think. If you find this true:

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial_one
    In the first thread I have said that I don't doubt that I am INTJ because the only person I really know in my life it is me and I dont see how I can be anything but INTJ. Why I am so creful?
    Because MBTI is the frst logical(more or less) explanation for my tendencys.

  4. #34
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    If he's an S, he hasn't shown himself as one either.

    You just show so little of yourself, AO. It seems that way, anyway.

    If you think you're INTJ, what should it matter what we think. If you find this true:
    It matters bacause I want second opinion just to see what will happen plus maybe something big will come out. So far there in no real argument. It looks that people are just teasing me.


    It probably looks like to other people that I have not shown much but that is because there in not much to be shown. Since I don't have close friend I have never been in love, I don't socialize and beacuse of the strenghts of my letters I am anything but easy going...........and I like myself.

  5. #35
    Senior Member INTJMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    5,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    That is true but all your evedence is something that sounds more like deliberate joke then an argument.

    Now I ask for real.

    How would you do evaluate my work in this thread.
    I have no intention of reading all that.

    I am somewhat offended that you think I'm joking.
    If I was joking, I would add little smilie faces at the ends of my sentences to signify I was joking.
    You asked me for one reason. I gave you five.
    If you continue in your stubbornness I shall have to assume you are actually ISFJ.

  6. #36
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    AO,
    I don't think that it helps that English isn't your first language, that's possibly why your personality is not so easy to read.
    (I'm not ruling out that you don't have one, btw)

  7. #37
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,673

    Default

    I have left because it was 2:00 AM now I will reply.


    Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    I have no intention of reading all that.
    Exactly.
    I have chosen this not because I want you to read it. The point is in making of evaluation. What you did. My argument is that S people don't make so big posts. Plus there is a factor that entire thing is "scientific prophecy".
    Case closed.



    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    AO,
    I don't think that it helps that English isn't your first language, that's possibly why your personality is not so easy to read.
    (I'm not ruling out that you don't have one, btw)

    Well, the idea that I don't have a soul is not new to me.

    Yes, language is much deeper obstacle then it looks like. We can talk to each other but we think in a different way. You can translate something but word will not create same/identical association.
    Plus there is a factor that my language can't be totally translated since grammar is very different and alphabet is different.

  8. #38
    Senior Member animenagai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    heck you have to be an INTJ.

    I - there's no real denying that. you say you test 100% on I many times. not really something debatable. ENTJ's are too different.

    N - fuck yeah. you're as theoretical as anyone here. i like it when i see your posts as i have a passion for theory too. you're really N even for an N.

    T - yep, you're here to develop your mind more than anything. should be right. you don't seen to be an emotional guy at all, so i'll find it hard calling you an F. your endless pursuit of identity does seem quite NF though, but i guess that's just one thing.

    J - hmmmm... INTP's and INTJ's sound quite different really. the INTP's i know are actually quite playful once they identify you as a mind mate. based on that i'll say you're an INTJ > INTP. i don't know your work habits or anything like that though, which is quite a clear indicator of J/P.

  9. #39
    IRL is not real Cimarron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    3,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    My argument is that S people don't make so big posts.
    That's...a kind of weak argument.
    (But this post doesn't change your mind, does it? )
    Last edited by Cimarron; 10-26-2008 at 05:48 AM. Reason: love of irony
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

  10. #40
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    That's...a kind of weak argument.
    (But this post doesn't change your mind, does it? )
    Prove me otherwise.

    Find me a post that is so scientific and so big and it is posted by S.

    In this case I am pointing at that post because it is full of interactions and statictics.

Similar Threads

  1. Maybe I'm wrong about my type?
    By alicia91 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 06:35 AM
  2. Do You Doubt My Type?
    By FFF in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 12:30 AM
  3. My type: Comments and inquiries welcome.
    By Athenian200 in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 01:28 PM
  4. Theory About My Type
    By Ezra in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 09:45 PM
  5. What's my type,
    By Tigerlily in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 02:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO