User Tag List

First 12345 Last

beyondaurora

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    I'm a little confounded, too.

If 2 professional MBTI people couldn't do it with you right there in the room, I don't see how we can.
    MBTT isn't that much about behavior.
    It's about thinking processes.
    How you take in information, what you tend to focus on, which values you use to make decisions, and how you prefer to order your life.
    Js can be messy and Ps can be neat.
    Is can perform on stage and Es can need time alone.

There's a test I took recently which I liked because even as familiar as I am with MBTT,
    I was unable to skew the results.
    Maybe it will help you.

Discordia Inc.
    I took the test at the link you provided, and after taking it twice (once selecting only one option and once selecting up to two options), I came out as ISTJ and INTP, respectively.

My professional test results were INTP and ISTP.

I typically test as INFP, INTP and ISFP.

This is so confusing!

MBTI
    ENTP

From how you describe yourself, you sound like you are definitely an I. The other members seem to disregard the music writing, HTML coding, conceptual interests and the ability to see fallacies in judgment which points to strong N.

I am having a hard time with the F/T and the P/J. You say that you are capable of viewing circumstances analytically, but your interests and your interactions with your co-workers slightly point to F. I think you may be a low T, but I could be wrong. Your work ethic and organizational skills point to P, but you appear to be capable of planning ahead like looking into potential careers and working toward the emancipation, and these characteristics point to J. This may be a long shot, but you seem like you rely more upon your intuition than your thinking, so I am going to say P.

Final Results: INTP, but an INFP result wouldn’t be a surprise.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

Banned
    MBTI
    type

An INTP would know it, I think. I just noticed "late for everything," so P fits better. ISxP or INFP.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

post something here in stream of consciousness
    I N V I C T U S

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Forget letters, read some type descriptions and see what you relate to more.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by beyondaurora View Post

Just to clarify, the two professional tests I took were administered online; the administrator simply interpreted the results and sent them to me. I've never had the opportunity to speak face-to-face with a test administrator.

I've always pondered whether a J could be messy and a P neat. Would you please elaborate on how this may be?
    We have had whole threads on it. Ps saying they were neat. Js confessing they were messy. My desk is messy right now, but it's not the way I prefer it.

I am appreciating all the speculations on my type.

I promise to announce the results of my professional tests and the types that I typically test as after a few more guesses.

My guesses are ISFP, INFP and INFJ.

MBTI
    INTJ

I took the test at the link you provided, and after taking it twice (once selecting only one option and once selecting up to two options), I came out as ISTJ and INTP, respectively.

My professional test results were INTP and ISTP.

I typically test as INFP, INTP and ISFP.

This is so confusing!
    Personally, I think you are too warm and personal to be an INTP,
    so you can scratch that off the list.
    *ducks for cover as INTPs start gathering ammo*

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

[COLOR="Navy"]I took the test at the link you provided, and after taking it twice (once selecting only one option and once selecting up to two options), I came out as ISTJ and INTP, respectively.

[B]My professional test results were INTP and ISTP.
    I'm pretty sure it's ISTx, probably ISTP considering how consistent that P is. It's not exactly what I would have expected from an SP, but then I probably have an unrealistic image of them.

MBTI
    ENFP

I've always pondered whether a J could be messy and a P neat. Would you please elaborate on how this may be?
    Behavior and type are not directly correlated.

Also, look at the temperaments! Temperaments are where the real groups lie. There are just four branches of each temperament as far as I'm concerned. SP or NT or NF? They are not similar. Everyone wants to be accommodating, but if you are inclined to accommodate everyone in most all situations, you've got to go with NF. Do you aspire to be a "virtuoso?" Do you behave on impulse, seek stimulation and are excited in self expression? Do you scan your environment for options that can be manipulated in your favor? SP. Or are impulses and a brand of hedonism not really your thing? Would you prefer to work toward real achievement, learning as much as you can and behaving according to reason and only rational actions, remain calm and collected easily and a majority of the time? Wanting more than anything else technical "wizardry" and valuing your ingenuity, autonomy, and analytical abilities? NT. INTP's and ISTP's can look a lot alike. An INTP is very likely to be less aware of her surroundings though, choosing instead to dance around an idea introspectively, analyzing all facets. An ISTP should sense the environment more readily, to the point of wanting to seek adrenaline, something INTP's care little for. ISTP's can be very impressive mechanically as well. ISTP is the most difficult type to type, in my opinion, and I borrowed that thought from someone else originally so I'm not alone. ISTP sounds very likely to me. I would expect an amount of pleasure seeking from you for sure, though. Something with your hands or full body.

Would you answer which of these three temperaments suits you best according to only the information that I have provided?

MBTI
    INTJ

This is so confusing!
    I think you're only supposed to choose one option.