Help! I can't do it myself. I can't tell what she is because I don't really know any ISTP women... and the ISFP women I know are extreme.
Let me give you as much as I can:
T OR F?
* She is modest and tends to underrate and understate herself. Sells herself short, doesn't accept compliments very well.
* She is verbally quick and funny. Makes witty and snarky comments and (sometimes) feels bad about it later.
* She is very sensitive to feeling left out.
* She says she is like the man in the relationship. The guys cling and she gets bored. She is the least attached and ALWAYS has the upper hand.
* Extremely non-confrontational. She doesn't say "no," and gets "guilted" into stuff a lot. She becomes resentful later.
* Not really in touch with her feelings (wasn't sure if this was a T/F thing or an N/S thing). She does not communicate her feelings to others usually (often to her detriment), but I think it is because she does not know what she is feeling.
* She is not very "hands-on" or mechanically gifted that I know of. She doesn't like to exercise at all, but she used to play softball, so I know she is capable.
* She is not very artsy either, but she majored in communication and can act well.
OTHER POTENTIALLY RELEVANT DETAILS:
She is probably an I, but may be on the line.
* She takes a while to warm up to people, but she is like a hidden treasure once you spend more time with her.
* Like me, she has a ton of friends on her MySpace, but she would not consider them her close friends.
* She does not EVER seek out relationships, but is fairly good at maintaining them.
* She also usually does not have to seek out her relationships because she is extremely pretty - this does not exactly deter people. At the same time, most people perceive her as unapproachable. In high school, she was called the "Ice Queen," but I do not think that was based on actual interaction with her (rather the lack of). Her cool and aloofness made me think of her as ISTP. I would not use the word "friendly" to describe her.
* She can spend hours in Starbucks reading and be happy as a clam.
* She says "I hate people."
* She gets bored easily and complains about needing more stimulation. At the same time, she does not feel the urge to do things and go places all of the time.
* She always has more than one job. Always jobs that have her interacting with people.
She is definitely a P.
* Disorganized, messy, fluid, spontaneous. Says she will be there in ten minutes and I automatically know to add a half hour to it.
She is definitely an S.
* We talk about shoes, shopping, relationships and people we know.
* She is very knowledgeable regarding fashion, Hollywood, and the latest this or the latest that.
* We only have fun. We do not talk about anything serious. EVER. And, I sense that it makes her uncomfortable.
* I do not feel understood by her, but I feel very appreciated by her.