• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Wherein I Plead For Validation By Transparently Asking You To Debate My Type

MBTI Type
INTJ
I would also like the following:

- A motivational poster
- A theme song
- A guess as to what animal I'd be if I were an animal
- An official flower, bird, flag, motto and sports drink
- My own eponymous breakfast cereal
- My own bank holiday, where tradition dictates that everyone eat my favorite meal - barbecued ribs and french fries.
- My name turned into a descriptor. (Wow, did you see that guy go all EffEm on that pie?)
- Pencils with my name on them.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
*sigh* Some people are so needy.

What, only one theme song?

And you are TOTALLY a wildebeest. Definitely. Wait. Maybe a wildeXXXXX, I'm not sure about the beest part, b/c you use Fi AND Fe. *has no idea what she's talking about*

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I would also like the following:

- A motivational poster
- A theme song
- My own bank holiday, where tradition dictates that everyone eat my favorite meal - barbecued ribs and french fries.
- My name turned into a descriptor. (Wow, did you see that guy go all EffEm on that pie?)

LOVE ME!

that's funny

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
*sigh* Some people are so needy.

What, only one theme song?

And you are TOTALLY a wildebeest. Definitely. Wait. Maybe a wildeXXXXX, I'm not sure about the beest part, b/c you use Fi AND Fe. *has no idea what she's talking about*

Lol!

Also, FM, you forgot to ask for:

-An emoticon
-A girl to write your name on her bewb and post a picture of it
-A bunch of mack comments for all those sexy, revealing pictures you like to post all the time

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I can't even begin to unpack the layers of irony contained within the OP. I know someone will look bad, and I have a sneaking suspicion it could be me. ;)

Edit: Don't forget to ask someone to quote you in their sig.

Edit2: ESFP (your real type). No doubt.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
- A motivational poster

So I cheated with the pic, whatcha gonna do *shrug*

FMW.jpg

- A theme song

[YOUTUBE="_p1WqRTr-ZQ"]Theme song - yeah so I didn't put much thought into it cause I can't access youtube atm but I've seen you in the drunk thread wishing you weren't sober :D[/YOUTUBE]

image.php

I’m gonna say a Skunk; they are said to be respectful, playful, wise and self confident, they also have a fragrance that can elicit responses, yeah, people kinda notice them.

That's greedy and you know it! I so can't be bothered

I don't think there's enough chicken in breakfast cereals, how's about bringing fast food to the morning meal with a FMW/KFC combo?

efwkfc.jpg

Will get onto that, it'll be a memorial day to remember the life of EFW.

Effem
\noun\
1. Forum attentionwhore
2. To pull an Effem - -
to demand the
attention of an
entire forum

Can you change your name to HP?

Well I am pretty bored *shrug*

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I don't think there's enough chicken in breakfast cereals, how's about bringing fast food to the morning meal with a FMW/KFC combo?
efwkfc.jpg
:rofl1:
:wub:

Be mine?

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I think there should be more than one FMW bank holiday per year. Like maybe the first Tuesday of every month or something.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wait, what just happened here?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Everyone learned that crime does not pay.
Except that it did.

That's what I thought happened here.

*Note to self: "Grovelling is highly effective for winning friends and influencing people"*

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
*Note to self: "Grovelling is highly effective for winning friends and influencing people"*

Especially pseudo-satirical grovelling. Yeah, you heard me. Pseudo.

*doesn't wish he'd thought of it first*

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Mmmm, who doesn't love Kentucky Fried Cereal? Plus, a free Octopus Wall-walker? This deal just gets better and better.

See you folks later, I got some EffEm-ing to do.

MBTI Type
INTJ
The irony does seem to fairly drip...this post was inspired by and is thematically very similar to a post JJJ made in the Motivational Posters thread! I believe his disclaimer completely.

P.S., though I didn't expect anyone to actually give me all those things, Trinity has proved hilarious :) I have no idea how she knew I gave off an unpleasant smell from halfway around the world.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Always and forever more :heart:

Especially pseudo-satirical grovelling. Yeah, you heard me. Pseudo.

*doesn't wish he'd thought of it first*

Well I was gonna jump in and pick on you in poster form for your post in the motivational poster thread than you added the disclaimer that you weren't fishing for one so it's your own fault really :coffee:

I have no idea how she knew I gave off an unpleasant smell from halfway around the world.

Twas merely an educated guess.

Metis

I don't see anything wrong with a little self-knowledge.

Also, where can I get an octopus wall-walker?