• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MitzyCentral.com <split>

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
w00t! a ban from the S&M forum is now in line! I'll have somewhere safe to lurk! :holy:

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I'd go so far as to say our Mitzi is a HE.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Chronology aside, our Mitzi is fifteen.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease and Mitzi has found her greasers.

Where's your wheels Girl?

this actually explains a lot, thank you.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
At some point, unless you've already done so, you're going to have to decide whether you want to actually join the community here (which can be very rewarding on both social and intellectual fronts) or just continue to bait people and call attention to yourself which will end in a ban. There's still plenty of time to cut the spoiled brat routine and integrate yourself, but that would require risking intimacy and vulnerability. I guess we'll see which one you choose.

Edit: I didn't know you were 15. Maybe you're not ready for something like this.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
seriously, it's not that hard to join in. You should try it, you might end up enjoying yourself, but if you don't like it then you can leave.

you can leave either way.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
He's not done. . .

Still getting attention.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
*makes note that apparently the Hannah Montana fanclub is now considered hip*

And if 25 is old, I'm afraid your time of cooldom is running short- better start to prepare to be a square. (cool, I'm a poet! :holy:)
Don't you know?
You're over the hill when you hit 28!
:yes:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Don't you know?
You're over the hill when you hit 28!
:yes:

*wails* but I already went through that crisis on my 25th birthday- you mean that I lost my grooviness 3 years too early?!?!? :cry:

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
i am a he

Chronology aside, our Mitzi is fifteen.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease and Mitzi has found her greasers.

Where's your wheels Girl?
What are you guys talking about?!
Her profile says she's 19.
And she looks like a girl to me,
unless that's his sister or girlfriend.
BTW: I'm more convinced than ever that she's an ESTP.
I'm sure in person she's loads of fun.

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
*wails* but I already went through that crisis on my 25th birthday- you mean that I lost my grooviness 3 years too early?!?!? :cry:

No worries, there are varying levels of groove loss you will continue to encounter each remaining birthday until you die. It's just those first ones that come as a shock. :)