• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MitzyCentral.com <split>

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
I suppose it's possible you just didn't see fit to use your Ti here

theres your answer

why?
because of people like this:

All I know is I want the time that I spent reading this back.

if people werent so reluctant since the beginning then i wouldnt have a problem going into a decent discussion but everyones being a dumbass so why should i take any of this serious. if people are gonna act like that then i might as well have fun and use it all as my own entertainment value.
like any entp, arguing and stirring up shit is always just as much fun

"You sound like one of my good ENTP friends, hes really smart as well but you'd never guess it because hes always got jokes for everything and is almost never serious( shocks me when he is, but he is absolutely one of the quickest people I know)."

i dont know any entp's who arent like that.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Don't disagree with you, I just dunno why everyone's trying to type you when you obviously don't question ENTP *shrug*

That's why I want my time back.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
if people werent so reluctant since the beginning then i wouldnt have a problem going into a decent discussion but everyones being a dumbass so why should i take any of this serious. if people are gonna act like that then i might as well have fun and use it all as my own entertainment value.
like any entp, arguing and stirring up shit is always just as much fun

:( Oh, I get it now. I'm sorry we won't get to see an interesting discussion or argument from you, but I guess I can understand why you don't feel it would be worth your time.

Oh, well... perhaps as more serious threads come up, you'll be intrigued enough to contribute your deeper thoughts. Well, either way, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
hahaha i didnt mean to drag you into this trinity
i just used that as an example but its some other people mostly :dry:
-.-

and yeah..i'll keep a look out for something i find more interesting and intriguing

as of now i'll just run around naked and pray to jesus :jesus: :banana:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
could you please quit calling everyone dumb you don't agree with.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
youre dumb! it actually started way before that -__-
get it str8
I disagree and agree.

I disagree with your calling Edahn dumb, he is not dumb, he's just a dumbass, sometimes. ;)

I do agree that "it" started before that thread, "it" being certain members hating on you!

:)

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
youre a funny man.

why do you even bother coming to my thread? i think thats why they made it so people like you wouldnt have to deal with me or have to talk to me.

or you can always just ignore or log off or
both options
are available.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
I disagree and agree.

I disagree with your calling Edahn dumb, he is not dumb, he's just a dumbass, sometimes. ;)

I do agree that "it" started before that thread, "it" being certain members hating on you!

he knows im just joshin
i dont think hes dumb, literally

its a figure of speech! good lord why must some people take shit up the butthole

what crawled up your butts and died..

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
youre a funny man.

why do you even bother coming to my thread? i think thats why they made it so people like you wouldnt have to deal with me or have to talk to me.

or you can always just ignore or log off or
both options
are available.
Lol, he's a she.

But I agree with you, wholeheartedly!!!

If you have a problem with Mitzy, block her, or ignore her.

But to attack her?

That is just plain ugly and stupid.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Unfortunatly, it's not possible to not view your posts if someone else quotes them :dry:

Prplchkz is a girl, which makes me think you may have the inability to read people's signatures.

And I didn't dislike you until you started reacting to things in this thread like a 13 year old- really, broaden your vocabulary, dumb is SO pedestrian :rolli:

;)

what crawled up your butts and died..

don't know who you're talking about, but NOTHING goes in the perpetual exit! :horor:

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
Unfortunatly, it's not possible to not view your posts if someone else quotes them :dry:

Prplchkz is a girl, which makes me think you may have the inability to read people's signatures.

And I didn't dislike you until you started reacting to things in this thread like a 13 year old- really, broaden your vocabulary, dumb is SO pedestrian :rolli:

;)

don't know who you're talking about, but NOTHING goes in the perpetual exit! :horor:

its not that
im just hip
and youre just
well,
old

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
its not that
im just hip
and youre just
well,
old

*makes note that apparently the Hannah Montana fanclub is now considered hip*

And if 25 is old, I'm afraid your time of cooldom is running short- better start to prepare to be a square. (cool, I'm a poet! :holy:)

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Chronology aside, our Mitzi is fifteen.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease and Mitzi has found her greasers.

Where's your wheels Girl?