• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MitzyCentral.com <split>

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
HORSE SHIT!!!!

Seriously CC, you have no goddamn idea about typology. Im correct.

Heres my proof: no introverted perception.
failure I be aware of self. Even strong introverted judgement doesn't suffice.

If it's any consolation, and knowing you, it will be, I__Js aren't normally very aware of their surroundings.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
CC, introverted pception has been defined for some time.
That you'd have to ask only proves that you don't know much about type, and are, as would follow, an unreliable source. The other side of the same consequence is that you're able think things about yourself without having actually seen it.

If you had, you'd be an introverted perceiver, and what I said wouldn't apply.

QED: calm down.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
CC, introverted pception has been defined for some time.
That you'd have to ask only proves that you don't know much about type, and are, as would follow, an unreliable source. The other side of the same consequence is that you're able think things about yourself without having actually seen it.

If you had, you'd be an introverted perceiver, and what I said wouldn't apply.

QED: calm down.
Lol, I never claimed to know a lot about typology, in fact, I know next to nil.

What I want to know is why ENFPs are lacking in self-awareness.

K, thnx,

-CC

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
-CC
I already told you.
You didn't like the answer so you say I'm wrong.
Heres my external awareness of you: Youre going to say I'm wrong, or you're going to say you don't understand.

Either way, you won't believe me. Even though I'm right.
Theres no use trying I convince you. Thats why I didn't get real involved in your males being intimidated by females thread.

<3,
-Nocaps

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I agree here too. Introverted perception unconsciously filters perceptions for things that the user likes, so it would work. But Fi serves a similar purpose here (but since perception is extroverted, it sees even more information), and it might even be better because it's conscious, therefore it's easier to see and analyze.

mitzy said:
they took er jobs!
Seriously, guys, how was that NOT Ne?

Fucking out of nowhere! I lolled.

well if Mitzy is Ne... then shit. Im confused :steam: (not about mitzy, about "my own" Ne/Ni)

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know, mitzy, you might want to embrace being an ESFP. They basically don't exist on this forum, so it would make you special.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
You know, mitzy, you might want to embrace being an ESFP. They basically don't exist on this forum, so it would make you special.
LOL!

LOL!

LOL!

Who the hell died and crowned you the ultimate king of typology?

:huh:

The bitch in me has something really mean and relevant to say here, but lucky you, I am refraining.

:)

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LOL!

LOL!

LOL!

Who the hell died and crowned you the ultimate king of typology?

:huh:

The bitch in me has something really mean and relevant to say here, but lucky you, I am refraining.

:)

I can't even imagine why I in particular am the center of this ridicule. I'm not the person that put forward the notion that she's ESFP, I'm simply pointing out that it might not be a terrible thing. True, she may be convinced that she is an ENTP, but I wouldn't be surprised if she also dislikes the idea of being ESFP because so many people have bad things to say about it.

How did my post imply that anyone made me the king of typology, by the way?

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
hmph :yim_phbbbbt:

Haha. All right... well, maybe I actually like you more now.

On second thought, I change my vote to ESXP. My reason for choosing S is because of how fashionable she is, and her posting style.

Se would explain her attention to style very well. Ns just don't tend to have that strength. Diss said maybe she just wasn't intellectual, but that doesn't completely explain why the only posts she makes on this forum are rarely theoretical or conceptual; they're very chatty.