• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MitzyCentral.com <split>

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh man, this thread is soooooooooo fucked up.

Mitzy I think you are HAWT, and HAWT girls surely cannot be ENTPs therefore you must be a, hmm, you must be an ESFP, yes, that's it!!!

:)

nope

and it's not that I don't like ESFPs- I'm dating one- I simply don't think she's an NT

(where is digest when she could be useful?)

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
nope

and it's not that I don't like ESFPs- I'm dating one- I simply don't think she's an NT

(where is digest when she could be useful?)

just now walking in, seeing my name on the ispy page, reading to see what's up, then thinking, "oh yeah. no shit. i thought that after her second post."

and last time i checked, this is an opinion thread. there's mine.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
just now walking in, seeing my name on the ispy page, reading to see what's up, then thinking, "oh yeah. no shit. i thought that after her second post."
You would, being ESFP yourself.

That goes for all of you. :I

lol

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
i dont seem to come off an an entp because i dont take this forum too seriously at all

you think that i DONT think
but reality is i believe im smarter than a lot of you
why? because i seem to actually use my logic and see the bigger picture as well as small details that you all miss..the stuff that doesnt come in books and the shit that you cant research

some of you base all your shit on that and dont think for yourself. asking the dumbest questions whose answers to me are totally OBVIOUS.

so i'll just sit here and use this all as entertainment value

if i want to show you more of me, i will
but as of now. i'll act however i want. i do what i want, when i want, how i want
if i come ass as immature or an f because of it

oh well -__-
big woop.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so basically what youre saying is...
youre jealous & insecure & you feel threaten therefore i am not an entp
good one.

I hope this wasn't an attempt at Ti!

i dont seem to come off an an entp because i dont take this forum too seriously at all

Hmm. Either ENTP hubris or complete Fi "big leap into the void" flooz factor.
I'm just not sure.

why? because i seem to actually use my logic and see the bigger picture as well as small details that you all miss..the stuff that doesnt come in books and the shit that you cant research

Do you have examples of this? (Sorry, I don't have time to read the zillions of posts to find the one where you did take the discussion seriously, if you've got one, link it.)

some of you base all your shit on that and dont think for yourself. asking the dumbest questions whose answers to me are totally OBVIOUS.
but as of now. i'll act however i want. i do what i want, when i want, how i want

Go ahead. This entire thing here comes off as an F smokescreen.
Especially the last chunk.

But I still couldn't say what type you are, I haven't seen you in enough various settings.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
You would, being ESFP yourself.

That goes for all of you. :I

lol

i don't recall just which guys were pawing for her attention. were you one of them who confused "guys are smarter than girls :)" for intelligence?

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP

oh well -__-
big woop.

it's not logical to say you don't care then show it by going on and on and on about why you don't.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
i don't recall just which guys were pawing for her attention. were you one of them who confused "guys are smarter than girls :)" for intelligence?
I wasn't a big fan of the Mitzy Method, not at all, no. But ENTPs do have a tendency to screw around online a lot, so I don't specifically doubt her type.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I wasn't a big fan of the Mitzy Method, not at all, no. But ENTPs do have a tendency to screw around online a lot, so I don't specifically doubt her type.

and, again, this is an opinion thread, so yours is noted, and it's all good.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
point is youre all dumb and i'd kill you all for a hamburger tomorrow

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And whoever said that NTs weren't immature?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Apparently working examples fail to be taken into account.

And clever is different from type to type.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
My happy place has gone to the dogs.....

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
typical entp thing to do, i guess ;]

to not be able to see the irony in doing so or be able to foresee five minutes into the future at how others will react?

no it's not. and repeating it a thousand times doesn't make it so.