User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type(s) are BryNTP NOT?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENTP

    3 100.00%
  • ENTJ

    3 100.00%
  • ENFP

    3 100.00%
  • ENFJ

    3 100.00%
  • ESTP

    3 100.00%
  • ESTJ

    3 100.00%
  • ESFP

    3 100.00%
  • ESFJ

    3 100.00%
  • INTP

    0 0%
  • INTJ

    1 33.33%
  • INFP

    2 66.67%
  • INFJ

    2 66.67%
  • ISTP

    2 66.67%
  • ISTJ

    2 66.67%
  • ISFP

    2 66.67%
  • ISFJ

    3 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 39

  1. #1
    Fe, rusted. Poser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    691

    Default What type am I NOT.

    I wanted one of these threads but decided I would try it from a different direction. I have been thinking I wanted a different user name so this would be a good start. What type am I not? I know I am not extraverted so that should reduce it down to 8. I have made a conscious effort to be outgoing IRL but I know that it saps me and doesn't come naturally.


  2. #2
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Which of the following would you LEAST like to do on a Friday night?

    A) Drop things out of high buildings and watch them splat on the street
    B) Attend a ballet recital
    C) Write your own dictionary with cool new words you made up
    D) Watch a Harry Potter movie
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  3. #3
    Fe, rusted. Poser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Which of the following would you LEAST like to do on a Friday night?

    A) Drop things out of high buildings and watch them splat on the street
    B) Attend a ballet recital
    C) Write your own dictionary with cool new words you made up
    D) Watch a Harry Potter movie
    Awesome. It would be B, but I wouldn't mind seeing one or even an opera one day. I will even rank them:
    D
    C
    A
    B


  4. #4
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Do you care about which side of the plate the fork and knives are set on?

    Do you think certain colors of clothes should be worn in certain seasons?

    Do you follow the stock market closely, even though you don't own any stocks?

    That kid that just robbed the liquor store..did he do it because his parents didn't raise him right?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  5. #5
    brat Mitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    687

    Default

    do you wear boxers or briefs?
    She talks pretty but says mean things

  6. #6
    Fe, rusted. Poser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Do you care about which side of the plate the fork and knives are set on?
    Who uses forks and knives? jk. I like to know what the rule would be but I have no intent on following it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Do you think certain colors of clothes should be worn in certain seasons?
    No. And it kind of confuses me when my wife tells me that a shirt is more of a Fall shirt because it is brown.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Do you follow the stock market closely, even though you don't own any stocks?
    I don't really follow the stock market but I own stocks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    That kid that just robbed the liquor store..did he do it because his parents didn't raise him right?
    Maybe, but that doesn't excuse it. He should still get the same punishment as a kid that robbed a liquor store because his parents did raise him right.


  7. #7
    Fe, rusted. Poser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzy View Post
    do you wear boxers or briefs?
    LOL. I would much rather wear briefs but I am always afraid that I will be in a bank that gets robbed one day and the thief make everyone take off their pants so that they don't try to follow him out of the door. So I wear boxers because they just look like shorts.


  8. #8
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BryNTP View Post
    LOL. I would much rather wear briefs but I am always afraid that I will be in a bank that gets robbed one day and the thief make everyone take off their pants so that they don't try to follow him out of the door. So I wear boxers because they just look like shorts.
    Hmmm..interesting...what would you say is your #1 duty to your wife?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  9. #9
    Fe, rusted. Poser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Hmmm..interesting...what would you say is your #1 duty to your wife?
    I don't know if you are screwing with me but this is a really tough question. I would say to be loyal.


  10. #10
    brat Mitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    687

    Default

    so what was your question again? you have some sort of identity crisis going on?
    She talks pretty but says mean things

Similar Threads

  1. What type am I, the 2009 edition
    By Ivy in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 01:19 PM
  2. What type am I?
    By Quinlan in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 09:16 PM
  3. What Type Am I?
    By Strangelove in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 05:47 PM
  4. What Type am I?
    By reason in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 09:22 AM
  5. What type am I?
    By Kiddo in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 06:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO