User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type is Orangey?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

8 61.54%
  • INTJ

4 30.77%
  • INFJ

1 7.69%
  • INFP

0 0%
First 45678 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    Chronic lateness - not necessarily a P trait.

You seem like a rational, intelligent, wise and kind person, Orangey - what ever type that is, I'd take.
    If you are taking about lower lever of J then I agree.
    My statment was that this is more P trait that J trait but display was simplistic.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    If all the things you have said are true and you didn't make an overstatement (what is possible). It would not be too insaine to say that you are INTJ.
    Since border is on 50:50.
    Yeah, I'm definitely not a strong J type, if I am at all. Thanks for participating in the thread, I appreciate it .

Chronic lateness - not necessarily a P trait.

You seem like a rational, intelligent, wise and kind person, Orangey - whatever type that is, I'd take.

(there might be a slight ISTJ vibe)
    Hey, thanks Uytuun. You really get an ISTJ vibe though? Heh, I'd never considered that. And I didn't think the lateness thing was necessarily a P thing, because I have a for sure TJ friend who basically makes and adheres to her own time schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I was highly resistant to training. Instead of learning, I just quit a lot of things, got a lot of zeros.
    That's just like my ENTP brother. My parents would try to persuade me to help him because he just refused to get with the whole "school success" program. I tried to tell them that his refusal to do the work was principled, and that he'll resist any attempts to "train" him, especially from me.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Hey, thanks Uytuun. You really get an ISTJ vibe though? Heh, I'd never considered that. And I didn't think the lateness thing was necessarily a P thing, because I have a for sure TJ friend who basically makes and adheres to her own time schedule.
    IJ at least. Slight one. You seem...composed and responsible.

It looks that you are balanced in this so I would recommend taking a few MBTI tests and some analysing of yourself.

There is not much more to be said here.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

IJ at least. Slight one. You seem...composed and responsible.
    I'll take that as a compliment .

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    It looks that you are balanced in this so I would recommend taking a few MBTI tests and some analysing of yourself.

There is not much more to be said here.
    Yeah, I tend to belong to the camp that says Xs in a type code are the result of either lack of self-understanding or lack of type knowledge. In my case it seems to be the latter (though I have to admit that a lot of the information out there is almost too vague to be useful). Thanks.

Meh, I think I added the pole too late in the game. Bitte Voten!

Sniffles

You definately seem INT in nature. From the descriptions you've recently given, I'd say INTJ.

I'll try going into more details later.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I was highly resistant to training. Instead of learning, I just quit a lot of things, got a lot of zeros.
    Tell me about it, I'm still afflicted by it. It's actually kind of absurd at times. Like I need to follow my own process of doing things, or at least figure out why the heck a process is stupid. The comfort that comes with following a set regimen wasn't enough to overcome my nature. I too retardedly took the zeros.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

Glycerine

Being chronically late does not necessarily mean a person is not a J. (I'm always close to being late). Also, as a J, I'm really messy, I do not like planning things way into the future but maybe a day a two ahead and I'm a lot more relaxed than my INFP mom on some things. So I'm guessing INTP or a INTj (with a weak J).

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    Being chronically late does not necessarily mean a person is not a J. Also, as a J, I'm really messy, I do not like planning things way into the future but maybe a day a two ahead and I'm a lot more relaxed than my INFP mom on some things. So I'm guessing INTP or a INTj (with a weak J).
    Thanks for the response, IDK123 . You're an INFJ, though, right? I've heard that having Fe instead of Te as the dominant extroverted function makes the whole organizing bit more relaxed (I don't know if this is true).

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    You definately seem INT in nature. From the descriptions you've recently given, I'd say INTJ.

I'll try going into more details later.
    Thanks Peguy.

Glycerine

[QUOTE=Orangey;445847]Thanks for the response, IDK123 . You're an INFJ, though, right? I've heard that having Fe instead of Te as the dominant extroverted function makes the whole organizing bit more relaxed (I don't know if this is true).

Hmm, I never thought of that. It would interesting to find out. I would definitely agree with the others that you are well-balanced.