• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Kuranes

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
I'm pretty sure of my "N" and my "P", but I'm less sure about my "I/E" and my "T/F". In my tests, I've always come out INTP.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
You kind of come off as an E to me from what little I've observed of you on this forum.

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
I often really enjoy socializing in person, but I can find it draining sometimes, versus energizing. I'm not sure how social I would be if my personal circle was larger at the moment. Many of my old friends developed throughout life have drifted away due to their marriages, relocations etc. Still, It's a valid guess.

When I was young people remarked on how I could spend hours, days, weeks etc. enthralled with my art, story-writing, or the library etc. I am not naturally "glib" either, and often think of the "perfect reply" too late to actually say it IRL. It's easier on the web, of course.

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
I think introvert at least.
My "T"/"F" line goes right exactly down the middle between the two, as of my last test. I was told that since "T" is incentivized in the USA male and "F" is dis-incentivized, that I should be "handicapped" therefore, by enough points to tilt me in the "F" direction, as compensation.

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
K-U-R-A-N-E-S
(INXP)
* K here demonstrates an "E" ego - thinking for a very brief moment that Edahn was telling/joking him that his "type" was "sui generis", and not making a joke about the word "type" *

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
* K here demonstrates an "E" ego - thinking for a very brief moment that Edahn was telling/joking him that his "type" was "sui generis", and not making a joke about the word "type" *

Muahaha!

:devil:

I would go with INFP or ENTP because you have a mystical element to you that I associate with feeling and intimacy (F) or just having a very very inquisitive mind (Ne dominant).

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
It was interesting to read the "Is an INFP sexy?" thread. Many of the traits so described seemed to be desirable to some people, and it seemed ( without checking ) that there were more people ( or hetero guys ? ) who liked those traits in women than there were women liking them in men.

Interesting also that in the "women who want to be treated as ladies" thread there were ( as Cze Cze mentioned earlier in the original "mother" thread - heh - that started all the talk about gender dynamics recently ) descriptions equating "lady" with INFP- ness versus some inherently "woman" quality per se.