User Tag List

Thread: Type Kuranes

MBTI
    XNXP

Default Type Kuranes

I'm pretty sure of my "N" and my "P", but I'm less sure about my "I/E" and my "T/F". In my tests, I've always come out INTP.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

You kind of come off as an E to me from what little I've observed of you on this forum.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    XNXP

I often really enjoy socializing in person, but I can find it draining sometimes, versus energizing. I'm not sure how social I would be if my personal circle was larger at the moment. Many of my old friends developed throughout life have drifted away due to their marriages, relocations etc. Still, It's a valid guess.

When I was young people remarked on how I could spend hours, days, weeks etc. enthralled with my art, story-writing, or the library etc. I am not naturally "glib" either, and often think of the "perfect reply" too late to actually say it IRL. It's easier on the web, of course.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I think introvert at least.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

K-U-R-A-N-E-S

(INXP)

MBTI
    XNXP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I think introvert at least.
    My "T"/"F" line goes right exactly down the middle between the two, as of my last test. I was told that since "T" is incentivized in the USA male and "F" is dis-incentivized, that I should be "handicapped" therefore, by enough points to tilt me in the "F" direction, as compensation.

MBTI
    XNXP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    K-U-R-A-N-E-S
    (INXP)
    * K here demonstrates an "E" ego - thinking for a very brief moment that Edahn was telling/joking him that his "type" was "sui generis", and not making a joke about the word "type" *

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    * K here demonstrates an "E" ego - thinking for a very brief moment that Edahn was telling/joking him that his "type" was "sui generis", and not making a joke about the word "type" *
    Muahaha!

I would go with INFP or ENTP because you have a mystical element to you that I associate with feeling and intimacy (F) or just having a very very inquisitive mind (Ne dominant).

MBTI
    XNXP

It was interesting to read the "Is an INFP sexy?" thread. Many of the traits so described seemed to be desirable to some people, and it seemed ( without checking ) that there were more people ( or hetero guys ? ) who liked those traits in women than there were women liking them in men.

Interesting also that in the "women who want to be treated as ladies" thread there were ( as Cze Cze mentioned earlier in the original "mother" thread - heh - that started all the talk about gender dynamics recently ) descriptions equating "lady" with INFP- ness versus some inherently "woman" quality per se.