User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Fill my questionnaire to be typed by me.

I will attempt to determine from your answers your MBTI type, Enneagram core type and fixes, and instinctual variant stacking. Here's the questionnaire, have at it.

Section A: The Basics

If you had an entire day to do whatever you wanted, how would you spend it?

Describe your ideal day/night in.

Describe your ideal day/night out.

List five things you like about yourself.

List five things you dislike about yourself.

How have others described you? (Please only use examples from people you have a neutral-positive relationship with, whether criticisms or compliments. Criticisms from people who dislike us and compliments from people who are infatuated with us tend not to hold much truth.)

What do you consider your skills?

What motivates you?

Section B: Digging Deeper

What is your general outlook on life/the world?

Do you believe you have a purpose in life? If so, what is it?

How do you typically bond with other people? (i.e. slowly or quickly, through what type of activities, etc.)

What do you find yourself thinking about most frequently?

What are you most afraid of?

What traits do you admire in others?

What traits annoy you in others?

What was your childhood like?

What do you want most for yourself?

What do you want most for others?

Section C: Interests and Values

What are your favorite things to talk about?

What are the five most important things to you?

What do you think the world needs more of?

What do you think the world needs less of?

What is your favorite quote? What significance does it hold for you and why?

Junior Member we are all mad here's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    694 sp/sx

Do we make a new thread or post a reply here?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

For the fun of it, I'll give a whirl.

I'd probably spend all day thinking of what I want to do and letting my anxiety grow the more time I spend thinking until I decide to do something completely mundane, like listen to music.

If spent alone, likely reading or something. Maybe a nice one-on-one conversation with a close friend or family member.

There's an ideal? Ha, just kidding. I don't care where or what I'm doing as long as it's with someone I'm comfortable with. I'll find the same enjoyment in running errands with a friend as I will going out for dinner.

My insight, empathy, flexibility, easy-going temperament, and honesty.

My perfectionism, sensitivity, aversion to conflict, fickle interests, and inability to self-discipline.

How have others described you?
    Most people I've met consider me very easy to get along with. Underlying stubbornness can shock others once they get closer to me. Most recently I've been described as coming across as gentle, but having a hidden bite. Close ones have said I'm extremely emotional but don't show it. Others have said I have high moral standards for the people around me, but it doesn't show until I'm close with them.

My ability to empathize with the most unattractive of individuals and understand the different mindsets behind different actions. I easily understand things like rules and authority, but I let my own sense of self decide if I want to follow them. I'm not swayed by material values and my first instinct is to make the ethically right decision. I'm honest to myself about who I am and accept the parts of myself that aren't so favorable. I hold myself, and others, to the same standards and don't make excuses when those standards aren't met by either.

What motivates you?
    Making myself proud.

The world and the people in it can be really beautiful.

I don't believe the purpose of my life goes very far beyond being happy and being good. Otherwise, I decide what my life's worth is.

How do you typically bond with other people? (i.e. slowly or quickly, through what type of activities, etc.)
    It can seem like I'm bonding quickly, and I will get attached to other people through conversation if I find them a respectable individual, but that bond is easier broken than sought after. I trust others until they give me a reason not to. Then I'll never trust them the same way again.

Nature vs nurture in terms of human behavior. I wonder if I would be a different person today if I hadn't had the horrible things happen to me that let me grow.

Being abandoned by the people I thought loved and cared for me.

I can find things to admire in almost anyone, but I have a certain consideration for those who are strong where I'm weak. Someone who can lead and take a stand has a special spot in my heart.

I've noticed a certain annoyance towards hypocrisy of any kind, I can quite clearly remember hearing the word's definition for the first time as a child and being astounded. Holding others to different standards than you hold on yourself is just deplorable. I cannot help but cringe at those especially crude or hedonistic as well.

Pretty terrible. I use it as a representation of what not to do in my adult life. My childhood was the worst part of my existence but I'd never learn to love and appreciate others the way I do now had I not experienced it.

Happiness.

Happiness.

Anything I or another person is passionate about. Shared subjects are always fun, especially concerning open-ended fictions that let your imagination run wild. I tend to make epiphanies about myself while in conversation with those close to me.

Authenticity, happiness, courage, kindness, and strength.

The world needs more empathy.

The world needs to stop teaching others to compare themselves to unrealistic images of self.

I don't have a favorite quote, but I found a random one I particularly like; "Your future hasn't been written yet. No one's has. Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one."

Plain and simple. You have the ability to write your own life. You can destroy it, you can build it, but that's all on you.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by we are all mad here View Post
    Do we make a new thread or post a reply here?
    Reply here, please.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

@notmyapples From your answers, your typing as INFP 9w1 sx/so sounds quite spot-on. Your 1-wing is very prominent, to the point where I nearly considered you could be 1w9, but you aren't quite analytical enough and you did mention struggling with self discipline. I'm seeing a strong 4 fix for your Heart center - in part because of your avatar (I can't un-associate peacocks with Type 4, I physically can't) but also because of your mention of having epiphanies about yourself in conversation with others, your value of authenticity, and your fear of abandonment. Your Head fix is probably the weakest, since it was most difficult for me to discern, but I believe it is 5 from your sophisticated and precise manner of communication.
    Likes we are all mad here, notmyapples liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by esotericsurgery View Post
    @notmyapples From your answers, your typing as INFP 9w1 sx/so sounds quite spot-on. Your 1-wing is very prominent, to the point where I nearly considered you could be 1w9, but you aren't quite analytical enough and you did mention struggling with self discipline. I'm seeing a strong 4 fix for your Heart center - in part because of your avatar (I can't un-associate peacocks with Type 4, I physically can't) but also because of your mention of having epiphanies about yourself in conversation with others, your value of authenticity, and your fear of abandonment. Your Head fix is probably the weakest, since it was most difficult for me to discern, but I believe it is 5 from your sophisticated and precise manner of communication.
    Thank you for taking the time to reply. I'm very confident with my typing, but it was fun to see a second opinion.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

I'm gonna do this after dinner
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

not a type description
    Likes notmyapples liked this post

Junior Member we are all mad here's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    694 sp/sx

My first response was sleep but that's not remotely productive. I've kinda wanted to go to fair or Comic-con. Come to think of it I'd love to go to flea markets. I watch Flea Market Flip and would love to get one-of-a-kind stuff and find stuff I can give unique touches to.

Night in would be in bed with my dog laying next to me as we watch some shows or a movie. Oreos for me to eat, dog treats for my little guy. Then read a chapter of a book then sleep.

I'm not a night out person but I do currently live near Downtown Disney so I'd probably go there.

I'm creative, resourceful, empathetic, good sense of humor, curious.
    A procrastinator who never finishes things. Let's fear control me way too much. Way too stubborn for my own good. Drama queen or at least princess.

How have others described you? (Please only use examples from people you have a neutral-positive relationship with, whether criticisms or compliments. Criticisms from people who dislike us and compliments from people who are infatuated with us tend not to hold much truth.)
    Great judge of character. The go-to girl for laughs and to be cheered up. Empathetic. A bit too quick to criticize. Fearful. Strongwilled. Sarcastic yet not insulting with the sarcasm. The 'mother hen'. Also, the 'dad friend' who does bad puns. Way too sensitive but can also use that sensitivity to help others. I stand up for others far more than I do myself.

I read people well. I'm creative and imaginative. I'm just really intuned to people's emotions and the pros and cons that come with that.

What motivates you?
    To be a better person and to find my purpose.

It's become more cynical. I can see how it can be good and productive and better than could ever be but I also see the history and the current mindset and how it's all going backward and bitterness win out knowing humans are their own worst enemy and earth too.

I believe I do, I'm just having the hardest time finding it. But maybe that's part of my journey. Who knows? I just hope I'm a better person for it.

If I can see we have something in common I use that as a gateway. I'm not one to start conversations but can if I see a common bond. It helps chip away at the shyness. I love easily but my trust has been abused before so I'm probably more reluctant until I feel secure with new people.

The past and the future.

Loss.

Idealism.

Demeaning people

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."
    The worst made me seek out creative safe havens which made me quite imaginative and also sensitive to others.

A purpose.

Safety and contentment.

Anything heartfelt. I love being around that kind of impassioned energy. I do have a soft spot for movies/tv/music. I can pretty much tell you what film is on seen if I haven't seen it.

Acceptance, passion, bravery, imagination, devotion

What do you think the world needs more of? Acceptance and empathy.

What do you think the world needs less of? Intolerance.

Have courage and be kind. I strive for both and also it can a certain courage to be kind to kindless.
    Likes notmyapples liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

It depends on how I feel and what I want to do at that moment. I hate having obligations and even moreso, I hate planning my hobbies because that turns them into obligations. Most likely, I would just sit around at home, talk on discord, browse the forum, watch youtube, and play video games.

Same as the above.

Lunch or dinner (or both) with the bffand our mutual friends, board games like monopoly and cards against humanity, mario kart, browsing the mall or some other place one of us wanted or needed to go. Or going to a convention, but there's only two local ones that we all go to per year. Typically the stuff like games is done at my house.

1. Friendly, gets along with everyone

2. Good sense of humor

3. Willpower

4. I am a genuinely good person

5. I work hard and am good at what I do

1. Very stubborn, will dig my heels in the ground and refuse to budge

2. Relies too much on external validation

3. Emotionally needy

4. Terrible with money

5. Prone to depressive fits, but I've gotten much better about this in the past 2 years

Some of these I agree with, and others I don't, but here's what I've been told I am:

Friendly
    Silly
    Cheerful
    Smart
    Good
    Pure
    Sweet
    Hardworking
    Strong-willed
    Accepting
    Thoughtful

Needy
    Insecure
    Cynical
    Panicky
    Close-minded
    Selfish

Resume skills or general skills or what?

I can type up to 110 wpm... I have good customer service skills... blah blah

I grew up with technology so I'm very tech-savvy. I have good stamina. I have good (and am constantly striving for better) self-awareness. I'm good at the things that I like doing.

What motivates you?
    To do what? To get out of bed in the morning? Idk, that's the only option there is. Not wanting to die yet, I guess?

I'm mostly motivated by my desire for free time. I value my free time more than anything else - even money (I'd rather NOT work overtime and sacrifice my free time even if I made bank off of it).

When I have ~feelings~ I'm also motivated by the desire to latch onto that person and make them My Person who can be my anchor in life, so I become devoted to and motivated by them in a sense. I don't have crushes often at all. Only 5 in my life. But when I do, it's fucking bad

I don't really have one. I don't think humans deserve to be here because we've destroyed our planet and ruined it for every other living thing that's here, and for the most part still have terrible ethics and morality.

I believe that humans are arrogant as shit and don't matter nearly as much as we think we do, ESPECIALLY in the grand scheme of things / when compared to the universe.

There is no such thing as inherent purpose. The only purpose anyone has is the one they give themselves.

My purpose (self-chosen, of course, like everyone's) is to have fun and enjoy my limited time here. I also want to find someone I can trust completely and be a lifelong companion. They don't have to be a romantic companion but that would be awesome.

Shared interests. I'm very easy to get along with and hard to get to know on a deeper level. It's impossible for me to be any more than acquaintances with someone who doesn't share any of my interests. I also need to talk to someone a lot and feel comfortable around them before I'll open up, because I've been abandoned too many times before and now I don't like to give myself away as easily.

Whatever is currently happening in front of me. "Need to finish making this agar, then I can start making that one..." And "I need to stop at the store on the way home from work and buy more soda" and "What do I want to do tonight after work / this weekend?"

Never having an anchor in life. Never having someone who I can give my trust to completely. Being abandoned by everyone I care about.

General friendliness and a willingness to get along. I can't stand people who like conflict for conflict's sake.

See above. Also, I hate people who think they're the only authentic person on the planet (usually they type as Fi dom 4s), as they're typically arrogant and their desperate attempts to be "deep" all the time are actually quite fake. It's insufferable.

I'm not going to go into detail. It was bad. My mom was an abusive narcissist, and no, I don't use those words lightly or just because I don't like someone.

Happiness.

Nothing really, I don't think about them that often. Only the ones I personally care about. I want them to be happy, too.

Uhhhh, I don't know. Whatever I'm into at the time? My day? I talk about myself a lot. I try not to but I'm bad at it. I'm my favorite subject apparently.

1. My free time and happiness

2. My pets

3. My friends

4. My transition

5. Having a job that doesn't make me suicidal (I finally have this thank god)

Human decency, understanding, and cooperation.

The alt right.

"Where paradise is, there is no misery, nor despair, nor life. This is because there isn't either perfect happiness, nor joy, nor death."
    - Wolf's Rain.

This is from my favorite anime. I think @magpie would like this quote too now that I think of it. It just resonates a lot with me. It's just the truth, plain and simple, with no sugar-coating.
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

not a type description
    Likes magpie liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    LSE Si

I'd get everything I need to do done for once, like organize my stuff or get some projects finished up. Then I'd maybe spend some time with a friend or travel to a place I've never been before.

Sitting on the couch with a laptop and the TV on with a cup of tea. Oh and my dog lying next to me.

Driving around to events, touring different restaurants. A friend would be nice to do this with.

I like my willingness to try anything.
    I like my ambition.
    I like my determination.
    I like how it's easy for me to pick up things.
    I like my laugh, I guess.

I dislike my inability to feel comfortable around anyone. I always have this nagging feeling that I'm about to get played or used and I hate that.
    I dislike how my sense of duty always manages to outmatch my judgement. I also dislike how when I actually need my sense of duty to kick in, like when under intense stress, that's when I am willing to give my full two cents.
    I dislike my age and how it limits my independence. Labor laws prevent me from working sufficient hours to support myself and I'm constantly mocked for my age. As if a few months will drastically change my level of maturity or overall ability.
    This is oddly specific, but I dislike how my newgrowth looks. I think it makes me look unkempt. I know it's just hair on my head, but my eyes can't help but immediately lock (pun not intended) to it.
    And I dislike how undesirable I am. I wish I was more appealing to those I seek to appeal. Even with doing everything in my power, I don't seem to please anyone.

People's comments on my have changed arguably drastically in the past year and a half. Where once I was fun-loving, excitable, social, loud, friendly, inviting... I'm now seen as serious, boring, emotionless, harsh, blunt, uninterested, cold. I don't think I have changed too much, but the new descriptors have been disheartening and aren't untrue. I'm pretty serious and I no longer find myself wanting to pretend I'm not on a mission. With all these distractions around me, uninterested is correct. I guess emotionless is really what gets me. Strangers who don't even actually know me have compared me to a robot and it stings.

I have excellent public speaking skills and can hold my weight in formal debate. I am very attuned to aspects of marketing and can make anything sound vaguely appealing with very little help or alteration. I am solution oriented and can go through many leaps and hurdles to make something be the way I want it to be. I consider myself a high level listener and great at rallying people in the proper direction. I'm also fairly artistic and am not a stranger to graphic design. Not necessarily a marketable skill, but I have a fantastic sense of humor with a strong punning stamina.

What motivates you?
    People. They fascinate me and I want to give people all that I can. Achievement is also a motivator, but it sorta ties into the people thing. And the sheer curiosity of just seeing if I'm capable of doing something is a big motivator.

Anything is possible and if you want something, you should do something. Things won't get handed to you. If you don't earn the things you want/need, you don't get them. No exceptions.

I think it's whatever I want it to be. I often imagine myself doing various things and I have a hard time imagining any true failure. Be it becoming a politician or a broadway dancer, I can see the ups and downs that'll eventually become me being satisfied with the amount of effort I put in and the fruits of my labor.

Once in a psychiatric evaluation, my mom explained to the doctor that all throughout my life, I was never able to properly interact with any of the other kids until I found a person to comfortably latch onto. This isn't false, but I do find myself wondering about what made me so eager to cling to those people. None of them really had anything in common (though now that I think on it, all were on the Ne/Si + Ti/Fe axes). I remember meeting them and then I remember being so close that I'd do anything for them. I genuinely can't remember when I wasn't just casual friends with any of them. Even with the casual friends... I dunno. I ask questions and if I like the answers, I keep asking questions until I figured out all I wanted to figure out? I know I used to memorize all these little statistical tidbits on how to optimize social interaction. In fact, trying to unlock the quickest and best way to interact with people was what got me into MBTI. Full circle, we are.

"What now?" "Why would they do that?" "How can I fix this?"

Easy. Being told my romantic partner never loved me. Or finding out too late that I'm unwanted. Finding out that I was the problem all along and no one even bothered to tell me.

Independence, a sense of humor, ambition, and most importantly: potential.

Lack of initiative, stupidity when unjustified, inability to take a hint, boring, uncooperative for no good reason

I was constantly by myself. My parents and my brother were both in the home but they rarely interacted with me. Overall shitty and I feel unwilling to go into anymore detail outside of "lonely".

A relationship. Not even romantic. I just want to have someone to interact with and genuinely enjoy that interaction. No discomfort or annoyance. I want to be wanted, as textbook of an answer as that is.

I want them to be openminded and aiming for the top. I want everyone to go forward in any way possible. Improvement is the best movement.

Typology, animation, politics, and video games

Success, achievement, independence, potential, legacy

Ways to interact with one another.

Willful ignorance

I can't think of any specific quotes.
    MBTI: Te = Ne > Si > Se > Ni = Fe > Fi > Ti
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 (The Humanitarian) | sx/so/sp
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp Sun, Scorpio Moon, Gemini Rising
    Holland Code: Enterprising > Social > Artistic = Conventional = Investigative > Realistic
    Temperaments: Sanguine = Choleric > Melancholic > Phlegmatic
    Potter House: Slytherin
    Johari · Private Blog · Nohari

The MBTI Test Test Status: Starting Soon