User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Let me guess your personality type?

For those who have had challenges figuring out their type, I will offer to help out. What I ask is for a couple things:

1. Take the TYPOLOGY CENTRAL JUNG AND KEIRSEY TEST. Please let me the exact time you took in UCT and the result it gave you including the function ordering (so I can find the line in the report)

2. Tell me if you believe you are an introvert or an extravert and why

Don't stress about the result the test provides. The test is imperfect and I'm working on improving it. What I'll do is pull the raw results and make a few observations/suggestions to help you narrow it down. I'll do my best to keep up with this but realize I get very busy at times due to work and other commitments.

Also, if you have more than 500 posts on the forum, you can also run the Social Media Test against your forum posts . Copy the URL for your results and paste them in this thread.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes Rouskyrie liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    For those who have had challenges figuring out their type, I will offer to help out. What I ask is for a couple things:

1. Take the TYPOLOGY CENTRAL JUNG AND KEIRSEY TEST. Please let me the exact time you took it using US Central Time Zone

2. Tell me if you believe you are an introvert or an extravert and why

Don't stress about the result the test provides. The test is imperfect and I'm working on improving it. What I'll do is pull the raw results and make a few observations/suggestions to help you narrow it down. I'll do my best to keep up with this but realize I get very busy at times due to work and other commitments.

Also, if you have more than 500 posts on the forum, you can also run the Social Media Test against your forum posts and post your results here.
    1.) 11:52 A.M.

2.) I believe that in the context of Mbti, I'm an extrovert, because my first inclination is to consult others, and I draw energy from interacting with other people.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Rouskyrie View Post
    1.) 11:52 A.M.

2.) I believe that in the context of Mbti, I'm an extrovert, because my first inclination is to consult others, and I draw energy from interacting with other people.
    You got ISTP? Want to make sure I'm looking at the right line.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    You got ISTP? Want to make sure I'm looking at the right line.
    That's correct. "ISTP. Ti > Ne > Fe > Ni > Te > Se > Fi > Si."

Junior Member we are all mad here's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    694 sp/sx

Started it at 11:05 a.m. ended it at 11:16 a.m.

Most people see me as an introvert and I can see it since I do need to recharge away from people.

edit: I got isfj

I got ENTP. Do you agree?
    Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.

Meet Richard P. Feynman

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Rouskyrie View Post
    That's correct. "ISTP. Ti > Ne > Fe > Ni > Te > Se > Fi > Si."
    These are your raw results

NF=1;NT=0;SP=3;SJ=-4

Te=-2;Ti=7; T = 5
    Fe=3;Fi=-6; F= -3
    Ne=5;Ni=3; N = 8
    Se=-2;Si=-8; S = -10

This is a good example of where temperament doesn't seem to line up with the function assessment results. I have more faith in the function assessment questions. It seems likely you are an NT. So for those four types
    ENTJ - You say you are an extravert so this seems possible. However Ti is much higher than Te making it unlikely.
    INTJ - Te being as low as it is and Ne being higher than Ni seems to make this unlikely
    ENTP - This would be my guess. Extravert. High Ti and Ne. It all fits.
    INTP - This is also possible but you say you're an extravert so I would lean away from this one.

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by LovecraftianMonstrosity View Post
    I got ENTP. Do you agree?
    I will only answer if you tell me exactly when you took the test. Need to pull the raw results.

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    Mmmm
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    No None

1) 2:08 pm- 2:18 (Ni>Te>Ti=Ne>Si>Fe>Fi=Se; INTJ) [Hopefully I didn't convert wrong, 3 pm in eastern standard time]

2) I could probably be either to be honest. I tend to socially isolate myself, so I am either a very introverted individual or an extrovert who doesn't understand how to deal with people.

3) This is actually really cool and surprisingly accurate in some areas? I'd assume I'm a bit more agreeable and conscientious than I come across (My self discipline is certainly not 2%, probably closer to the 70s if I'm being honest) http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...&id=nAQocdv7wy I'd love to know how this works, this is fascinating! This is from my forum posts by the way

Edit: I did one from facebook too if you'd like a comparison from different media outlets: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...&id=tdjI7T4iyz The results are fairly similar, though everything from my facebook is much lower, which just shows that I'm on there less
    Last edited by RooibosKrayfish; 11-12-2017 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Crap I put eastern time
    | 9w1 6w7 4w5 sp/so | MelSang | Solitary Conscientious Self Sacrificing (oldhams) |
    There are four options: "I am..."
    a) reluctantly inferior Te b) awkwardly inferior Fe c) actually an ISFJ d) An idiot

Nohari Window Johari Window

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

1 - I started at 2:25pm and finished at 2:34pm. Scored INTJ. (Ni, Ne, Te=Ti, Fi, Se=Si, Fe).

2 - Definitely an introvert.

Here's the results of the Big 5 test thing via my Facebook:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...&id=2Wa4kE6LVw

Makes me sound like a total dick but most of my posts are just me trolling my friends or advertising my bands gigs so I'm not sure how useful it is.

Same test using my forum posts, less than 500 posts though:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...&id=4p1toVqGub
    Likes we are all mad here liked this post