• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can't figure out my type, ESTP v. ENTP

RealDeadpool01

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7W8
After a lot of research and thinking the past few days I've come down to EXTP. I can't figure out if I am a sensor or intuitive, ESTP sounds more like me but some things make me question it, making me confused as fuck and angry:mad: Can someone explain key differences between these two types or in other words, dominant SE vs dominant NE?

Reasons why I think ESTP:
I always have to shake my leg, type my desk, move around, I have a hard time staying still. Only times I really can is when I'm using my phone or watching TV.
I pick up smells and notice things in my enviroment
I have aggressive behavior when interacting with my environment, my parents always tell me to stop closing doors hard, stop slamming microwave doors, go easy when opening or closing blinds. I don't focus on how much strength I'm putting into a action
I'm a doer but can get distracted easily
I have a hard time with abstract concepts or equations
I get bored and distracted easily and have to do something
I love making myself look tough and cool, there are a few shirts or pants I'd never be caught wearing. I love to be seen in sunglasses, leather jackets, etc.
As a kid in school I always got distracted or restless staying still and moved around the room, walked on my knees, etc.
I like holding things in my hand, whether it be my phone or a object
I always need step by step instructions when doing something and hate when someone expects me to do something without clear instructions. As a kid I always remember I'd cry out of anger and frustration when I had no clue on how to do something
I can be very charismatic when I want to be
I talk and move aggressively
I hate those who make stupid theories
I am very uncreative. I always had my mom help me out in projects that involved color or thinking outside the box
When trying to remember the past I don't ever recall myself coming up with ideas or possibilities like ENTPs are said to do all the time
I HATE POETRY. I hate any literature in fact that doesn't get straight to the point and instead makes metaphors or use examples but won't say what it means. I have a INFJ teacher and hater her and her teaching style so much. Ugh
I love to do active stuff and be athletic
I always have to do something to keep my senses stimulated, ranging from working out, a lot of video games, or movies
I like doing multiple things involving my senses. An example is watching videos on my phone while eating, a great combo
I love having multiple skills in athletic things and get so competitive that I hate to compete as my fear of losing or looking stupid holds me back, one of the reasons I don' do sports anymore. That and I hate getting told what to do or when to go somewhere
I am very determined when it comes to a goal and will do what it takes to accomplish it
I hate planning for the future, it stresses me out
I don't care about what a situation "means", that part always confuses me in the NT description of entps and entjs
I can adapt to a group of people. When around smart geeky people, I talk like them. When around ghetto people, I talk like them

Reasons why I think ENTP:
I always get into debates with people online or in person about religion, comic book characters, who'd win a fight, etc. (my mom said I could be a lawyer but thats boring and no fun in my opinon lol)
I have a vivid imagination
Though I suck at hard math equations I'm awesome at simple stuff in math
I love theories that I find make sense and interest me, I find them amusing in how much they make sense and clean up loose ends. Theories in comics, movies, etc. are the ones I'll pay attention to and enjoy.
I can connect the dots of something, sometimes with time to analyze it and other times instantly, though for the latter its rare
I am very book smart but not street smart, though I think this is because I have a ESFJ dad and ESTJ mom and they have raised me this way
I get lost in thought in class when distracted in class or home
I hate getting into unknown situations and want to have a idea of what I'm getting into so I could prepare mentally, whether it be meeting new people or going to a place like summer camp

Alright, thats all I got. Don't ignore this please, this typing took me half a hour and I don't want all my hard work to be for nothing :)