• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Analyze the Jeffster

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Since Edahn thinks I don't talk about myself enough, I decided to start another topic all about me! :static:

This one isn't just my random yammerings, though. In fact, I'm mostly turning it over to you, those analysis wonders of MBTIc to examine me based on the window of my personality I have provided being a member on this site. So, tell us about me - you can use MBTI, Keirsey, Enneagram, Big Five, Small Five, High Five, Tarot cards...well, maybe scratch that last one. But don't just post a type with no explanation. Have some concrete evidence to back up your statement that everyone can see.

I'll even help you out by allowing you to ask me any questions you want. Be as specific as you can with them though, I don't like abstract hypothetical questions that have no applicability to real life. Or even internet life. If you want me to paste in any posts I have made on other forums or blogs or other stuff I have written like my poetry or anything like that, feel free to ask, I will do my best to oblige.

Edahn has already voted ISTJ in another thread, but of course he gave no reasons, so I invite him as well to back up his assertion here.

Have fun! :cool:

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm inclined to say ISFP, and I'm basing this on the margin titled Jeffster, with the subtitle of "Type" being followed by ISFP n all... :blush:

Atomic Fiend

LOL Edahn's a jerk he threatened to blow up my house and frame me for beating up a cabbie.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I would say ESFP but there are none on the internet.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
full name and social security number??

i'll tell you all about you :)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm inclined to say ISFP, and I'm basing this on the margin titled Jeffster, with the subtitle of "Type" being followed by ISFP n all... :blush:

Now that's the way a lazy ISFP would do it. I'm trying to get you to think here, and give a little more effort than that.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
full name and social security number??

i'll tell you all about you :)

My first name is Jeffrey and I was born in New Jersey. That's the closest you'll get to an answer to that question.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Well, unlike most of the people who'll be posting in this thread, I've talked to you in person over Ventrillo. Based on that, I'm going to go with SP or SJ. Definitely not N. That leaves us to E and I, for which I will definitely go with E, based on that fact that you joined 3 months ago and have amassed an impressive ~2000 posts. I have no idea why anyone would think you're an introvert. Between T and F is a tough call for me.

That leaves us with ESFJ, ESTJ, ESFP, and ESTP. I can't rule out any of these with confidence because I have probably only read about 8 of your posts past the part that says "Jeffster." However, your constantly calling attention to yourself (which is not an insult but a fact, or rather, an admission) suggests you're ESFJ, and your post a while back criticizing the mods and admins for not being model citizens and expressing controversial opinions would bolster that suggestion. The ESFJs I know can't tolerate any ingroup deprecation and need lots of validation. I suppose you're not as strong as some other ESFJs on here, so maybe ESfJ

So, my final assessment is ESfJ. Congratulations.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
LOL Edahn's a jerk he threatened to blow up my house and frame me for beating up a cabbie.

Typical. He's just jealous of your dashing good looks, and your roommate Cookie.

Jeff, you remind me so much of an ISFP, that every time I watch the Young and The Restless and I see Joshua Marrow, I think, " I'll bet Jeffster is a hotty just like Josh!" Playful, good natured, slightly edgy, relaxed, likes to have sex with his tv wife. lol

heart

heart on fire
Once again, posts like this are useless. My profile already says this. Elaborate or don't bother. :yes:

Sorry I ordered a pizza and didn't have the time to elaborate. Anyone who reads your blog can see you are Fi dom so you seem IFP.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
He lives with a prostitute?

LOL. Well, she is quite the love monger, and would go home with anyone who picked her up and left with her under their arm.

heart

heart on fire
That leaves us to E and I, for which I will definitely go with E, based on that fact that you joined 3 months ago and have amassed an impressive ~2000 posts. I have no idea why anyone would think you're an introvert.

Posting a lot on the internet doesn't seem like a good judge of who is introverted and who is not. It is not the same as offline communication, not as draining. I am way more expressive and communicative online than I am offline.

I see no signs of Fe in Jeffster.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
So, my final assessment is ESfJ. Congratulations.

Thank you, Edahn. You're the first one to actually reply with some substance! :)

You didn't provide any actual quotes or anything, but at least you provided some examples. And hey, I understand not reading my posts, you're a busy man, doing all that evil lawyer stuff you do. I wouldn't want to pull you away from that! :yes:

One thing, though, and I'm not contradicting you here, just asking for the sake of furthering discussion...wouldn't a lot of posts on an internet forum actually be MORE likely from an introvert? It would seem to me that an extrovert would desire more actual in-person contact rather than words on a computer screen.

Jeff, you remind me so much of an ISFP, that every time I watch the Young and The Restless and I see Joshua Marrow, I think, " I'll bet Jeffster is a hotty just like Josh!" Playful, good natured, slightly edgy, relaxed, likes to have sex with his tv wife. lol

I think most of those things apply to me. The last one is just pure speculation, but if I had to guess I would say that I would probably like to have sex with my tv wife.

Sorry I ordered a pizza and didn't have the time to elaborate. Anyone who reads your blog can see you are Fi dom so you seem IFP.

Hey, no problem. I understand that pizza waits for no one! :D

Can you elaborate on the "Fi dom" part, though? Before, you commented that it applied to personal details. But I have actually read details as being a "sensing" trait, and not necessarily a feeling one. So what is the connection to you?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I will definitely go with E, based on that fact that you joined 3 months ago and have amassed an impressive ~2000 posts.

Why do people equate high post counts with extraversion... it's the internet people, an introvert can go postwhore crazy without leaving their comfort zone :doh:

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Posting a lot on the internet doesn't seem like a good judge of who is introverted and who is not. It is not the same as offline communication, not as draining. I am way more expressive and communicative online than I am offline.

First off, I'm not sure I agree. We could be confusing social anxiety with introversion, which are different things, presumably. The internet's anonymity has a way of evoking people's true selves. To that extent, I think it's a good measure of personality. Second, we don't know what Jeffster is like in real life and have nothing else to really go by except self-reports (which I haven't read). Even a self-report can be misleading and inaccurate, though. Third, I am typing him based on his personality on the forum, rather than his personality in real life, which I again have no access to. Any information we have about how he acts in real life, I'd argue, is not as reliable because it's susceptible to distortion, conscious or unconscious. On the other hand, examining his actual behavior on the forums is not susceptible to that distortion, because it accounts for it. You can make an analogy to hearsay evidence which is problematic for the same reasons.

I see no signs of Fe in Jeffster.

Really? I do.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Jeffster is a FOX!

no explanation necessary.