User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I think it's a myth that introverts don't have this feeling as well, it is just that too much extraverting drains them and they must budget it, but online is very liberating for many introverts, allows communication at the time when they feel most up to it and they can pick and choose who and what they reply to and for how long, to what degree etc. Real life does not give these options.
    That's true. The most prolific posters are Introverted. The king of quick spontaneous posting is Jack Flak an INTP. You'd have to see them IRL to decide E or I.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    That's true. The most prolific posters are Introverted. The king of quick spontaneous posting is Jack Flak an INTP. You'd have to see them IRL to decide E or I.
    And it wouldn't take you thirty seconds under normal circumstances in my case.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    Jeff, you remind me so much of an ISFP, that every time I watch the Young and The Restless and I see Joshua Marrow, I think, " I'll bet Jeffster is a hotty just like Josh!" Playful, good natured, slightly edgy, relaxed, likes to have sex with his tv wife. lol
    I just re-read this, and I have to ask...were you exaggerating or do you really think of me EVERY time you watch Young and the Restless? Because if so, YOU NEED TO CALL ME SOMETIME.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I and E
    I was thinking you may be E you seem to enjoy posting in order to get a reaction more often than expressing an opinion although you do that too. You can't tell really online. Only you could really know where you get your energy.
    Is posting to get a reaction really a sign of E though? I haven't heard of anyone else making that contention so it's interesting to me. I have been reading and re-reading "Please Understand Me II" and the place I see "Yearning for Impact" is in the Artisan/SP temperament description, rather than anything specifically about extroverts. But I'm of course willing to listen to explanations of how it could be.

S You are S for sure. You don't seem to have started a thread on an abstract MBTI theory."Was Zangief any good" etc
    I didn't actually start a topic about Zangief, that was a split created by a bored moderator (which there are TONS of around here) but I see your point. I don't start the theoretical or hypothetical question topics, in fact I feel an instant hostility to most of them. They're not just uninteresting to me, I actually find myself wanting to blow them up with something.

I would be interested to hear from anyone who disagrees that I'm S though. I believe there were a couple people that hinted that they thought that, but they didn't elaborate and I don't remember who they were, so I dunno if anyone will step to the plate and try to make that assertion.

F I would say F and maybe Fe. The way you talk about your son and the fact you've got 69 friends on MBTIc. Also the way you seem to want to build the relationships.
    Huh huh huh huh...you said "69."

J or P I don't know. Your job sounds like a stereotypical J job. I lean towards J because you give off a motherly vibe. And that would make you ESFJ building on what I already said.
    What constitutes a "J job"? What would be an example of a "P job" for that matter?

Motherly vibe? Well, I guess that might be the single parent thing, I often have to act as mother and father just by the nature of my circumstances.

Heh. I think if I posted pictures of my apartment, no one would call me a "J" anymore. Or heck, my work area at the office for that matter, which is more organized than my apartment is by far, but still a huge mess.

Random thoughts though. You typed Chris Farley as ISFP and I imagine you as a Chris Farley type of guy.

Friendly as hell and a bit off his rocker.
    That describes me well, and if I had ever gotten into drinking and drugs like Farley did, I would also very likely have died from the excesses.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

That Jeffster. What a wacky guy! You are so ISFP.

Edahn is the ancient Apache-German word that means "totally wrong a lot, but good at Skeeball", which means he has to have a nemesis and a sidekick, both with less "cool" names than his. Like Egbert.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    That Jeffster. What a wacky guy! You are so ISFP.
    You're s'posed to explain how you came to this conclusion, though.

Edahn is the ancient Apache-German word that means "totally wrong a lot, but good at Skeeball", which means he has to have a nemesis and a sidekick, both with less "cool" names than his. Like Egbert.
    You always crack me up, Pink. So....what is your sister wearing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Is posting to get a reaction really a sign of E though? I haven't heard of anyone else making that contention so it's interesting to me. I have been reading and re-reading "Please Understand Me II" and the place I see "Yearning for Impact" is in the Artisan/SP temperament description, rather than anything specifically about extroverts. But I'm of course willing to listen to explanations of how it could be.

Huh huh huh huh...you said "69."

What constitutes a "J job"? What would be an example of a "P job" for that matter?

Motherly vibe? Well, I guess that might be the single parent thing, I often have to act as mother and father just by the nature of my circumstances.

Heh. I think if I posted pictures of my apartment, no one would call me a "J" anymore. Or heck, my work area at the office for that matter, which is more organized than my apartment is by far, but still a huge mess.

That describes me well, and if I had ever gotten into drinking and drugs like Farley did, I would also very likely have died from the excesses.
    OK Good points. ISFP. 69

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    You're s'posed to explain how you came to this conclusion, though.
    You "feel" ISFP to me. *feels the Jeffster* Yep. ISFP!

I don't know. Playful, optimistic, sentimental, curious, and Fi.

You always crack me up, Pink. So....what is your sister wearing right now?
    Her "I heart Jeffster" t-shirt and ruffly panties, of course. What else?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Seriously as someone who probably speaks to you more then anyone else in the thread, I honestly believe you with 99% of my heart to be ISFP.

And I can say that, and you can know it holds weight cause I don't declare a type unless I'm pretty fricken sure, no lol wuts, ifs, or buts about it.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Jeffster is a Red Raider fan (or was it the Aggies?), so I figure he's a masochist.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."