User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    LOL Edahn's a jerk he threatened to blow up my house and frame me for beating up a cabbie.
    Typical. He's just jealous of your dashing good looks, and your roommate Cookie.

Jeff, you remind me so much of an ISFP, that every time I watch the Young and The Restless and I see Joshua Marrow, I think, " I'll bet Jeffster is a hotty just like Josh!" Playful, good natured, slightly edgy, relaxed, likes to have sex with his tv wife. lol

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    Typical. He's just jealous of your dashing good looks, and your roommate Cookie.
    He lives with a prostitute?

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Once again, posts like this are useless. My profile already says this. Elaborate or don't bother.
    Sorry I ordered a pizza and didn't have the time to elaborate. Anyone who reads your blog can see you are Fi dom so you seem IFP.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    LOL. Well, she is quite the love monger, and would go home with anyone who picked her up and left with her under their arm.

heart on fire

That leaves us to E and I, for which I will definitely go with E, based on that fact that you joined 3 months ago and have amassed an impressive ~2000 posts. I have no idea why anyone would think you're an introvert.
    Posting a lot on the internet doesn't seem like a good judge of who is introverted and who is not. It is not the same as offline communication, not as draining. I am way more expressive and communicative online than I am offline.

I see no signs of Fe in Jeffster.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Several actually, Cookie, Moonbeam, Starlet, Dazzla, and Edahn.

Speaking of which, where's my money?

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

So, my final assessment is ESfJ. Congratulations.
    Thank you, Edahn. You're the first one to actually reply with some substance!

You didn't provide any actual quotes or anything, but at least you provided some examples. And hey, I understand not reading my posts, you're a busy man, doing all that evil lawyer stuff you do. I wouldn't want to pull you away from that!

One thing, though, and I'm not contradicting you here, just asking for the sake of furthering discussion...wouldn't a lot of posts on an internet forum actually be MORE likely from an introvert? It would seem to me that an extrovert would desire more actual in-person contact rather than words on a computer screen.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    Jeff, you remind me so much of an ISFP, that every time I watch the Young and The Restless and I see Joshua Marrow, I think, " I'll bet Jeffster is a hotty just like Josh!" Playful, good natured, slightly edgy, relaxed, likes to have sex with his tv wife. lol
    I think most of those things apply to me. The last one is just pure speculation, but if I had to guess I would say that I would probably like to have sex with my tv wife.

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Sorry I ordered a pizza and didn't have the time to elaborate. Anyone who reads your blog can see you are Fi dom so you seem IFP.
    Hey, no problem. I understand that pizza waits for no one!

Can you elaborate on the "Fi dom" part, though? Before, you commented that it applied to personal details. But I have actually read details as being a "sensing" trait, and not necessarily a feeling one. So what is the connection to you?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I will definitely go with E, based on that fact that you joined 3 months ago and have amassed an impressive ~2000 posts.
    Why do people equate high post counts with extraversion... it's the internet people, an introvert can go postwhore crazy without leaving their comfort zone

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Posting a lot on the internet doesn't seem like a good judge of who is introverted and who is not. It is not the same as offline communication, not as draining. I am way more expressive and communicative online than I am offline.
    First off, I'm not sure I agree. We could be confusing social anxiety with introversion, which are different things, presumably. The internet's anonymity has a way of evoking people's true selves. To that extent, I think it's a good measure of personality. Second, we don't know what Jeffster is like in real life and have nothing else to really go by except self-reports (which I haven't read). Even a self-report can be misleading and inaccurate, though. Third, I am typing him based on his personality on the forum, rather than his personality in real life, which I again have no access to. Any information we have about how he acts in real life, I'd argue, is not as reliable because it's susceptible to distortion, conscious or unconscious. On the other hand, examining his actual behavior on the forums is not susceptible to that distortion, because it accounts for it. You can make an analogy to hearsay evidence which is problematic for the same reasons.

I see no signs of Fe in Jeffster.
    Really? I do.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Jeffster is a FOX!

no explanation necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.