• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my type? /r/mbti peppermint-kiss questionnaire.

What's my type?

• ENFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

• ENTJ

• ESTJ

• ENFP

• ESFP

• ENTP

• ESTP

• INFJ

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • ISFJ

• INTJ

• ISTJ

• INFP

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • ISFP

• INTP

• ISTP

• Total voters

Uta Trepe

What makes you respect individuals, groups, or organizations? List whatever you can think of.

Their values, virtues, and loyalties. How open minded they can be. The ability to be and think for themselves.
What kind of things turn you off about a person, a brand/company, or a particular environment? What gets under your skin (in a bad way)?
How closed minded they can be and the mistreatment of others. If they support something that negatively impacts others or deals a negative toll to a third party.

How good is your memory for detail? Specific conversations you've had in the past, little tasks that need to get done, what you were doing the first time you heard a song or tried a food, etc.

I'm pretty forgetful about day-to-day things. Generally, my short term memory. Unless, it is something that is of importance or has impacted others or myself.
What do you spend the most time thinking about - the past, the present, the future? Practical topics, logistical issues, relationships with people, theoretical concepts, issues of morality/ethics? Do you find yourself fixating on one thing, coming back to it, and trying to figure it out, or are you more prone to meandering through multiple tangentially related topics? Do you often daydream/space out? When you do daydream or fantasize, what kind of things do you imagine and think about?

This is difficult to answer, seeing as I'm suffering from PTSD. My PTSD forces me to live in the past at times. But, by nature, I look towards the future and contemplate our current actions or events; how everything will impact it all. Probably, I think the most about people and theoretical concepts, issues of morality and ethics. As for fixation. I do both depending on the subject. Although, I'd say I try to figure it out most. Daydreaming for sure. But, it's a different kind of daydreaming? Not like those depicted in movies. I see visual patterns that I correlate to people, things, ideas, etc. Very spaced out and lost in thought most of the time. I do daydream and fantasize about how where I see the world heading and where I'd like it to go. And, some morbid things. Death, my death to be clear.
Think about a topic or two you're really interested in and like having conversations about. Do you think you would generally have more fun talking about that topic with an enthusiastic, curious listener who asks you lots of great questions, or do you think you would generally have more fun listening to an interesting, entertaining person talk at length about it and answer your questions enthusiastically?

The latter.
In the last question, what topic(s) were you think about?

Typology, psychology, psychiatry, music, people, humanity and society as a whole, interconnections, etc.
If someone is doing something that you strongly disagree with, how likely are you to confront them about it? If you do confront them, how do you usually tend to do it? How does your answer change depending on your relationship with the person, and whether their actions directly affect you?

It depends on how strongly I disagree with it. Some things, aren't worth the fight. Other issues and topics, I'm incredibly stubborn about. Well... As for "confronting" it varies based on who I'm confronting but generally I tend to be blunt and as stated, stubborn. I will try to see their side unless it is something that matters deeply to me and strikes my core being.
How interested are you in trying new things - traveling, trying strange and exotic foods, going on roller coasters, jumping out of airplanes, things like that? Regardless of how interested you are, how willing would you be to do those things if someone asked you to? How often do you actually do things like that? Give examples.

They both terrify and excite me. I'd probably do them if I felt that not doing them would negatively impact my relationship with that person. In reality, there are some odd things I do but nothing like jumping out of an airplane. I've shaved my head on multiple occasions, pierced things on my own, etc. More of things along those lines.
How would other people describe your demeanor? It may help to ask people you know. How emotional do you seem to people? How rational? Do you tend to be quiet and reserved, or more loud and talkative? Do you seem to choose your words carefully, or talk stream of consciousness, or do you sometimes think so fast you stumble trying to get all the words out? Do you tend to finish your sentences, or skip to the next sentence in the middle of the one you're saying, or skip to new topics entirely? Do you interrupt - if so, when and how often? How do you feel if someone interrupts you? How often do you feel like you have so much energy you can't sit still and need to be up and moving? How hard is it for you to get out of bed in the morning, or get up after relaxing for a long time?

Quiet and shy to some. Cold and blunt to others. And, a big goofball to a select few. I'm more rational than those surrounding me so it is difficult to answer on that subject matter. Still, very emotional. I stumble with getting words out when I'm being rushed to talk. I prefer being able to think before I speak but those around me expect immediate answers. Sometimes, I skip to the next sentence if I think it will better explain things. Usually, not however. Interrupt? No. Usually, I'm trying to get in my time to speak! If I do at all. I'm more drained of energy most of the time.
Are you involved in any creative activities or projects? What are they and why do you like them? What are your goals in these areas? What have you felt most proud of or satisfied with? How likely are you to finish a particular project you start?

I've been trying to get into music, writing or art. They can speak volumes. If capable, I'd like to become a musician to open peoples eyes to reality and the unknown. I think people either choose to ignore the reality of the unknown or are incapable of understanding it due to how much it would shock them. Nothing! I'm a perfectionist and am known for scrapping work thinking "It's not good enough." for my own standards and expectations.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Definitely INFJ.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
May I ask how you came to that conclusion?

You had bolded a lot of statements, and after reading them, I concluded that INFJ was the right call.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Definitely an NF type, but you strike me more as an INFP than an INFJ. Your focus on humanity, open mindedness, and values all pointed to a high grade feeling function. The way you spoke about your values suggested that they came from within yourself and suggests that you place being an individual and thinking for yourself highly, which made me think Fi. Your depiction of daydreaming seemed very Ne-Fi to me as well. The way you described your demeanor, cold and blunt, quiet and shy; Even the goofball part sounds like a Fi thing. Idk, I could see INFJ too if I'm misinterpreting something, but I think INFP might be a closer fit.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thank God you bold, INFJ

you're like the member who sounds the most like me, chilling

just your avi choice is diff