MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Default Visual Type Me

Page Not Found | Facebook

My profile photos should be available to the public. If not, let me know. So it's easy, take a look and tell me what you think, if you're willing.
    ESFJ 1w9-4w5-5w6 sp/so

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

TP sounds good, you look more introverted to me, but if you think you're extroverted, that's your call. I would say INTP or ISTP.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari
    Likes Quint liked this post

Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

You're as ENTp as they get, brah.

- - - Updated - - -

^^ I don't need visual typing to figure that out btw.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    You're as ENTp as they get, brah.

- - - Updated - - -

^^ I don't need visual typing to figure that out btw.
    This is fascinating. Could you possibly explain? Whether it's in a private message or here, it makes no difference.
    ESFJ 1w9-4w5-5w6 sp/so

Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    This is fascinating. Could you possibly explain? Whether it's in a private message or here, it makes no difference.
    Keep in mind I'm talking about socionics ENTp/ILE and not MBTI.

This is gauging from what I've observed of you. It could be wrong because besides the way you act on this forum, I know nothing about you.

You seem very childlike. I think alpha NTs are the typical "children"; innocent curiousity, needing to be taken care of, and general lighthearted attitude, though they don't understand emotional nuance and "depth"; it all has to be cheerful and fun. It seems you have that curiosity I asociate with Ne and Ti: curiosity towards things, and not just people. If you are interested in people, it seems more like you are interested in them as a thing?

ENTps like to explore everything and are usually completely unaware of how others react to this.*
    After you have intuitively understood a person you tend to lose interest in them as if you do not know what to do after.**
    You also seem to jump from one interest to another, in a rather flighty way. I could say more, but thats the gist of it. I just get a general impression of someone extraverted, flighty, scattered, and childlike in attitude, bam, ILE.

Intuitive-Logical Extratim - ENTp (The Inventor)*

ENTp [+] and [-]**

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    Keep in mind I'm talking about socionics ENTp/ILE and not MBTI.

This is gauging from what I've observed of you. It could be wrong because besides the way you act on this forum, I know nothing about you.

You seem very childlike. I think alpha NTs are the typical "children"; innocent curiousity, needing to be taken care of, and general lighthearted attitude, though they don't understand emotional nuance and "depth"; it all has to be cheerful and fun. It seems you have that curiosity I asociate with Ne and Ti: curiosity towards things, and not just people. If you are interested in people, it seems more like you are interested in them as a thing?

You also seem to jump from one interest to another, in a rather flighty way. I could say more, but thats the gist of it. I just get a general impression of someone extraverted, flighty, scattered, and childlike in attitude, bam, ILE.

Intuitive-Logical Extratim - ENTp (The Inventor)*

ENTp [+] and [-]**
    How interesting, yes you're right. Thank you for taking the time to tell me more.
    ESFJ 1w9-4w5-5w6 sp/so
    Likes Typh0n liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ESE Si

I still wonder if I could be an ENFP
    ESFJ 1w9-4w5-5w6 sp/so

It's like they formed you from a sample of CatBrainz, or maybe the other way around since you've been a member here longer.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Quote Originally Posted by asynartetic View Post
    It's like they formed you from a sample of CatBrainz, or maybe the other way around since you've been a member here longer.
    So Cat has posted photos of himself on here?
    ESFJ 1w9-4w5-5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    So Cat has posted photos of himself on here?
    At some point he posted a pic, but I meant I saw a similarity more along personality than on visual appearance. And your link to facebook didn't seem to work so I couldn't see your pics.