• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Visual Type Me

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Page Not Found | Facebook

My profile photos should be available to the public. If not, let me know. So it's easy, take a look and tell me what you think, if you're willing. :D

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
TP sounds good, you look more introverted to me, but if you think you're extroverted, that's your call. I would say INTP or ISTP.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're as ENTp as they get, brah.

- - - Updated - - -

^^ I don't need visual typing to figure that out btw.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You're as ENTp as they get, brah.

- - - Updated - - -

^^ I don't need visual typing to figure that out btw.

This is fascinating. Could you possibly explain? Whether it's in a private message or here, it makes no difference.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is fascinating. Could you possibly explain? Whether it's in a private message or here, it makes no difference.

Keep in mind I'm talking about socionics ENTp/ILE and not MBTI.

This is gauging from what I've observed of you. It could be wrong because besides the way you act on this forum, I know nothing about you. ;)

You seem very childlike. I think alpha NTs are the typical "children"; innocent curiousity, needing to be taken care of, and general lighthearted attitude, though they don't understand emotional nuance and "depth"; it all has to be cheerful and fun. It seems you have that curiosity I asociate with Ne and Ti: curiosity towards things, and not just people. If you are interested in people, it seems more like you are interested in them as a thing?

ENTps like to explore everything and are usually completely unaware of how others react to this.*

After you have intuitively understood a person you tend to lose interest in them as if you do not know what to do after.**

You also seem to jump from one interest to another, in a rather flighty way. I could say more, but thats the gist of it. I just get a general impression of someone extraverted, flighty, scattered, and childlike in attitude, bam, ILE.

Intuitive-Logical Extratim - ENTp (The Inventor)*

ENTp [+] and [-]**

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Keep in mind I'm talking about socionics ENTp/ILE and not MBTI.

This is gauging from what I've observed of you. It could be wrong because besides the way you act on this forum, I know nothing about you. ;)

You seem very childlike. I think alpha NTs are the typical "children"; innocent curiousity, needing to be taken care of, and general lighthearted attitude, though they don't understand emotional nuance and "depth"; it all has to be cheerful and fun. It seems you have that curiosity I asociate with Ne and Ti: curiosity towards things, and not just people. If you are interested in people, it seems more like you are interested in them as a thing?

You also seem to jump from one interest to another, in a rather flighty way. I could say more, but thats the gist of it. I just get a general impression of someone extraverted, flighty, scattered, and childlike in attitude, bam, ILE.

Intuitive-Logical Extratim - ENTp (The Inventor)*

ENTp [+] and [-]**

How interesting, yes you're right. Thank you for taking the time to tell me more. :D

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I still wonder if I could be an ENFP :thinking:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's like they formed you from a sample of CatBrainz, or maybe the other way around since you've been a member here longer.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's like they formed you from a sample of CatBrainz, or maybe the other way around since you've been a member here longer.

So Cat has posted photos of himself on here? :shock:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So Cat has posted photos of himself on here? :shock:

At some point he posted a pic, but I meant I saw a similarity more along personality than on visual appearance. And your link to facebook didn't seem to work so I couldn't see your pics.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
At some point he posted a pic, but I meant I saw a similarity more along personality than on visual appearance. And your link to facebook didn't seem to work so I couldn't see your pics.

Rats! Alright, I'll show you some ;)

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
10308903_744354732251635_4736614331589094947_n.jpg

10511313_10154983923780504_6753484203300808112_n.jpg

1962729_722626951091080_1834574416_n.jpg

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
They're all old photos. I haven't taken any new ones in a long time.
Plus I'm fat and I don't want to share my fat photos lol

545989_562659257087851_2109380014_n.jpg

13083085_10205568087433862_3233586569665018863_n.jpg

^ I'm the guy on the left lol

1917675_10153391883632428_3090137996391236249_n.jpg

^ I'm the guy on the right lol

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Now I'm leaning extrovert for you. Keep in mind I am not great at typing people and I'm not even sure visual typing is a legitimate method. Let's say ExxP for now. There's a slight softness to your eyes and smile that suggests F over T but I'm not ruling out TP, since they do have Fe. However, those last two in particular look more TP to me, for some reason.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Now I'm leaning extrovert for you. Keep in mind I am not great at typing people and I'm not even sure visual typing is a legitimate method. Let's say ExxP for now. There's a slight softness to your eyes and smile that suggests F over T but I'm not ruling out TP, since they do have Fe. However, those last two in particular look more TP to me, for some reason.

I'm out of photos to use lol :shrug:

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wonder if I should agree with your self-typing as ESFp just so you contradict me and change back to the correct type...:D I know how you guys work (ENTps, that is).

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wonder if I should agree with your self-typing as ESFp just so you contradict me and change back to the correct type...:D I know how you guys work (ENTps, that is).

I understand, might not be anything I can say to convince anybody. I tend to be quite realistic and grounded. Theory does not come easy for me.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I understand, might not be anything I can say to convince anybody. I tend to be quite realistic and grounded. Theory does not come easy for me.

Why is it important to convince me?

But look, you've changed type quiet a few times now, to the point where it seems you are just imagining yourself to be things you are not. Its not so much the changing of types as the fact that you change so often and so radically. Almost like a game, except you forget you were playing, until you discover some aspect of your self you hadn't considered before, then you remember the game, and change types again.

Sorry dude, I just don't find this very believable. :shrug: I've seen people do this before on forums btw, change types every three months for years and years till they've been everything, and noone takes them seriously after a while. I don't get the pleasure of doing this. I'm not trying to sound mean. I am just being honest.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why is it important to convince me?

But look, you've changed type quiet a few times now, to the point where it seems you are just imagining yourself to be things you are not. Its not so much the changing of types as the fact that you change so often and so radically. Almost like a game, except you forget you were playing, until you discover some aspect of your self you hadn't considered before, then you remember the game, and change types again.

Sorry dude, I just don't find this very believable. :shrug: I've seen people do this before on forums btw, change types every three months for years and years till they've been everything, and noone takes them seriously after a while. I don't get the pleasure of doing this. I'm not trying to sound mean. I am just being honest.

It's important because I didn't want you to say what you just said. I don't get any pleasure from this. I'm just trying to figure it out.
You do sound mean. You can say it's honesty all you want, but words can hurt, and yours did.