Member Picture Time
    Member Picture Time
    「 」
    Likes Xann, magpie, Lotus, Typh0n liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so

I think you're ESI, Fi subtype, and have for a long time. The shape of your eyes seems Fi to me and the gaze itself seems Se. The gaze isn't as piercing as an Se subtype's would be. There's almost a type of resignation in your eyes, like you are world-weary, but the weariness seems to originate from innocence, so it's not bitter. I think it tries to be bitter though as a way to latch on to something external. You have an intriguing mysterious energy too.
    Likes Xann, ESFJ, Lotus liked this post

Well that title caught my attention.

I see A LOT of Fi. And sp/sx.
    Like you - I am broken and fragile.
    Like you - I am tasting my heart for the first time.

- Christian Death, The Drowning
    Likes magpie, Xann, ESFJ, an hero liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    946 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    I think you're ESI, Fi subtype, and have for a long time. The shape of your eyes seems Fi to me and the gaze itself seems Se. The gaze isn't as piercing as an Se subtype's would be. There's almost a type of resignation in your eyes, like you are world-weary, but the weariness seems to originate from innocence, so it's not bitter. I think it tries to be bitter though as a way to latch on to something external. You have an intriguing mysterious energy too.
    Thanks, this is exactly the sort of thing I wanted.

I'm impressed you caught the resignation part. That's trademark e9. When we begin to perceive value as conditional, we think that makes everything meaningless so we become resigned. I wonder what you mean by a world-weariness that originates from innocence though?

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    Well that title caught my attention.

I see A LOT of Fi. And sp/sx.
    I chose each character carefully.

Thank you for the VI, yeah, I feel like you can tell I have no idea how to pose for pictures even when I'm the one taking them and that level of oblivious awkwardness can only be social last contraflow.

If you could explain anything about the A LOT part, that would be interesting I'm sure. If not, no worries.
    「 」
    Likes Lotus, magpie liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ESFJ View Post
    Thank you for the VI, yeah, I feel like you can tell I have no idea how to pose for pictures even when I'm the one taking them and that level of oblivious awkwardness can only be social last contraflow.

If you could explain anything about the A LOT part, that would be interesting I'm sure. If not, no worries.
    What I meant by 'a lot' is that you have this mysterious introverted look, this kind of 'I'm so over everything' Fi-dom deal going on. When I think Fi-dom, I think of people like Johnny Depp and Fiona Apple. They each have this introverted feeling aura about them, like a kind of reserved awkwardness that is usually seen with those types. I have it myself, and I see that similar vibe with you too. It could be a heavy sp/sx masking over the Si/Fe functions and you coming off that way though. Sp/sx seems to be pretty Fi-ish when I think about it now.
    Like you - I am broken and fragile.
    Like you - I am tasting my heart for the first time.

- Christian Death, The Drowning
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    946 sp/sx

I think my title was simply too catchy to get many responses. Self-promotion is clearly my forte.
    「 」

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ESFJ View Post
    Thanks, this is exactly the sort of thing I wanted.

I'm impressed you caught the resignation part. That's trademark e9. When we begin to perceive value as conditional, we think that makes everything meaningless so we become resigned. I wonder what you mean by a world-weariness that originates from innocence though?
    I mean, for example, an "idealism" that is or has been let down a few too many times.
    Likes Xann, ESFJ liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

You look like a Fi user, so/sx or sx/so
    | 9w1 6w7 4w5 sp/so | MelSang | Solitary Conscientious Self Sacrificing (oldhams) |
    Mistyping From The Beginning
    Nohari Window Johari Window
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    946 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by RooibosKrayfish View Post
    You look like a Fi user, so/sx or sx/so
    Sp last is a new and interesting suggestion to me, tell me more mysterious Krayfish...
    「 」

MBTI
    ESFJ

I think based on your pictures you are as a full topological profile ISFP in MBTI with a clear Fi/Ni deep in through energy and focus with some Se in that you seem aware of whats going on both inside and outside yourself. For instinctual stacking I would say Sp/Sx as first of all you seem very self focused and private based on the pictures but I do think a part of you is waiting to latch onto some deep connection.