• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I think I'm a Fi dom

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have often thought you must be Fi dominant.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFP trying to be INTJ

- - - Updated - - -

16 is not enough. There should be more subtypes and subsubtypes in jungian typology. And more than 16 main types

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm reticent to explain because I don't know how Fi doms would want it explained and I'm not sure I want to deal with the backlash.

The word "trigger" seems to be loaded, and even used as an aspersion in online discussions. I do not intend it as an aspersion here. Everyone has triggers. In the sense that I'm about to use it, even the Dalai Lama still has triggers. I use it in the sense of resembling shenpa.

Also, I want to point out that - no matter what a person's type - it's relatively evident when someone gets triggered/hooked. It's not clear what the trigger is, nor is it clear why - but there are observable indications that seem relatively clear, that it is happening. And all types seem to have something like type-common hooks. In fact, I often suspect someone is INFJ if I see them get hooked by things that (ime) mostly only INFJs get hooked by.

All that being said, I've noticed you seem to get hooked/triggered by things that Fi doms get triggered by. You balk at the things Fi doms balk at. But I don't know how to effectively describe what the trigger is.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I'm reticent to explain because I don't know how Fi doms would want it explained and I'm not sure I want to deal with the backlash.

The word "trigger" seems to be loaded, and even used as an aspersion in online discussions. I do not intend it as an aspersion here. Everyone has triggers. In the sense that I'm about to use it, even the Dalai Lama still has triggers. I use it in the sense of resembling shenpa.

Also, I want to point out that - no matter what a person's type - it's relatively evident when someone gets triggered/hooked. It's not clear what the trigger is, nor is it clear why - but there are observable indications that seem relatively clear, that it is happening. And all types seem to have something like type-common hooks. In fact, I often suspect someone is INFJ if I see them get hooked by things that (ime) mostly only INFJs get hooked by.

All that being said, I've noticed you seem to get hooked/triggered by things that Fi doms get triggered by. You balk at the things Fi doms balk at. But I don't know how to effectively describe what the trigger is.

Ooooh do me! Do I balk like an INFJ?!

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Ooooh do me! Do I balk like an INFJ?!

Something tells me you tend to balk at oddly risen pepperoni pizza crusts. I balk at pigeons looking at me cross-eyed...haha sorry, I'm just far too amused by the word balk right now and I don't even know why!

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Eh, prove me wrong

Why do you suspect you may be Fi dom? What did you think you were before? Is something occurring in your life now that may be cause for a shift in your usual outlook that leaves you feeling more in line with what you perceive as Fi dom territory?

burningranger

Ambience seeker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Welcome to a lifetime of depression motherfluffer.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why do you suspect you may be Fi dom? What did you think you were before? Is something occurring in your life now that may be cause for a shift in your usual outlook that leaves you feeling more in line with what you perceive as Fi dom territory?

I was thinking that maybe I'm driven by a very personalized system of values and ethics that doesn't always line up with other people's beliefs.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Meh, I drink too much. Typology is becoming a waste of my time and I need to start creating some art or music. Otherwise I'm always looking for the next new high or feeling. Maybe I have 7 in my tritype

I have a somewhat addictive personality