• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My type?

GalaxyMelody2

Hey guys, I think I'm an INxx. I read about the MBTI, but I'm skeptical, I want to clarify in my assumptions. I'm curious and want an answer.
I'm a high school student and I tend to be:
Mature for my age. And very misunderstood. The teens around me are immature, none of the stupid things they do make sense!
I like doing things my own way and figuring it out on my own.
Blunt. And I wish people were less sensitive, I didn't mean anything in a bad way.
Confident. But I may seem very humble.
Saying that doesn't make sense quite often! But why? I remember trying to figure out the motivation to why a someone hugged me randomly.
I don't care about traditions or social norms. They are pointless. And if I think something is stupid, I tend to criticize about it a lot.
I am very introverted.
I usually do things as a means to an end. I don't want to volunteer, but if I do I can get higher chances to go to a better school. My dad does it more for helping the community, not me tbh.
At home, I'm a goofball, I dance around and be funny, and sometimes alone, I used to act out my fantasy adventures when I was younger.
I love theories and the abstract. I'm not down to earth, I do live in the moment and can barely think ahead, but I am a bit of a person who's too obsessed with fantasies.
I love physical activities like running and water sports. They are my favorite hobbies besides writing and watching shows.
I'm not curious, only for things I love. If I'm curious about a certain character in my fave show, I will find what I want.
I like routine and cleanliness.
I value close friendships to be strong emotional connections.
I don't care what others think, and criticism goes from one ear and drains out of the next.
I live and let go
I attach more to characters and fictional universes than reality.
I have a high moral system. I can be critical, but I'm mostly warm hearted even if I seem sad, and I like warm and harmonious environments