• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Does people mistype me?

Natsha15

What is actually my type? People said I m ESTJ but if I with my family I don't like to show my kindness to them. I feel like I couldn't do anything if I m not alone. I have been taking the test at the first time in school actually, but that was long time ago. Now, I was 24. I feel like I didn't do anything at all not even helping them. (My family). I tried to encourage myself posting something in this forum. Hopefully this helpful.
Sincerly me,
TQ.

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
not enough info but you could be mistyped. because all the stuff you described isn't really type related.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There are so many interpretations of mbti, that you're bound to get mistyped at least once.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Honestly there isn't enough information at all to type you based on that above if you are looking for a typing but feel free to post around forum in various places :D and then you can get a typing ;) once we get to know you as a person better. As for mistypings they do happen as you learn how typology works and how to apply it to yourself.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ESTJs are really mean so no, I conclude that you are not an ESTJ. Maybe kick a kitten or continously mock a specific enneatype if you want to be TeSi.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ESTJs are really mean so no, I conclude that you are not an ESTJ. Maybe kick a kitten or continously mock a specific enneatype if you want to be TeSi.

Express your hatred of E9s here to show them what a ESTJ looks like.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here's a Questionnaire Compilation thread to get you started. By answering some questions, members here will be able to tell you which functions you seem to use and what your overall type you might be.

Natsha15

* What is your MBTI and Enneagram type?
ESTJ and 6W9.
* What got you interested personality type?
Firstly, I saw this MBTI from TV Show.and I started to question myself what about me? What is my personality type?
* What kind of work do you do for living?
I do studying. I m a business student and also I m work with my aunt whenever I feel like I need money.
* The greatest accomplishment of your life?
I made it! Proud to get a college and to be a business student.
* What would constitute a perfect day for you?
Time to get revenge. I following my heart.
* What are you most grateful for in your life?
I m grateful to be a business student and make it until now.
* Is there something that you've dreamt of for along time? Why haven't you done it?
I really want to speak with my ex boyfriend and offended him. I m not achieving my dream yet.
* If you could change anything about the way you were raise what would it be?
Nothing because I m grateful with everything I have.
* Share embarrassing moment in your life.
People being angry at me but I don't take it seriously.
* Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what are you going to say? Why?
Yes, cause I got nervous and I like to procrastinating a lot.
* If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality/ability, what would it be?
Ability to have a lot of friends because friends means a lot to me.
* What do you value most in a friendship?
loyalty.
* What is your most treasured memory?
Love.
* What roles do love and affection on play in your life?
Love everyday is enough no need to show affection because I m shy.
* Your house, containing everything your own, catches fire. Saving your loved ones and pets you have time to safely
make a final dash to save anyone item. What would it be? Why?
My notebook, money and people.
* Who would you want with you if you stranded on a deserted island?
My crush cause I admire him so much.
* If you could do anything you wanted right now what would it be?
Nothing. I couldn't think of one.
* If money was no object what you would do all day?
Not concern.
* Who is your favourite author?
No one. Lazy to write.
* What is your favourite book?
Motivational books.
* What has been your biggest challenge?
Writing this answer.
* If you could go back in time what you would you travel to?
2008. Unlucky year.
* What does your life say about you?
Destiny
* How would your friends describe you?
Kindhearted and polite.