• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

People Of This World. . . I call onto you. . . Type me!

Chamber

Taking it all into account, my impression leans towards ENFP.

Also, I have no problem with your OP. If everyone formatted and expressed their OP the same way, how could we differentiate type?

Thanks you. But at the short time I've been gone, I've done some research and analysis. You need no further doubts, analysis or replies — I now am certain of what type I am.

Here's the link for my enneagram questionnaire for anyone passing by.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type-/91646-round-2-type-enneagram-clang-clang.html

Below is a really long reply of why I reached the conclusions of what type I am — reading it or not is your choice.

But really, no one believes I'm an introvert? When I said I was lively, I meant a ratio of spending about an hour or at most 2 of energetic talking than spending the rest of the whole day barely talking. When I go home, it's mostly spent alone on most days. I spend time thinking of conversations in my head less because I want to spend time with people than I just enjoy the process of explaining ideas — even if it's someone imaginary. And I notice a pretty obvious quieting as I speak — starting out excitable but gradually getting more and more calm and softspoken.

Maybe I'm just some odd introvert who likes being gregarious at times. Really, it exhausts me. But I prefer it that way.

I didn't realize you'd guys type me by my style of writing. And really — my style of writing is dependent on the environment and its purpose, or if I switch to another one without knowing how this place is like, I go with the most recent one. The most recent places I've been during this writing was near a bunch of lively jokers and the one before happened to be trying to explore my emotions I didn't understand with a really softhearted person. But in fact, the most natural one I use is often much more calmer, somewhat more formal and thoughtful. The one I'm using now. Also I tend to adapt this way without consciously realizing at times — ahaha. . . Sorry for the trouble.

Another factor is that these questions seem to mimic situations in everyday life for most people. And while it's true that I'd do a lot of things in there that way — it's also very likely that I won't choose to be in many of those situations in the first place. I'd likely won't be in an actual party that crowded, ever bother to help plan a wedding, or until later on, won't care much to buy a car causing the goal of this questionnaire to be . . . likely unsuccessful. And because of its structure — the mentions of activities I actually do regularly is barely accounted upon. But some would be what I'd do. — when I wanted to see the reasoning of the other person that irked me — I wanted to see if their perspective was accurate.

I didn't bother to point out my reasoning because I didn't really have to remember it at those times. Remembering my emotions is what allows me to monitor if they're in sync with the reasoning I wanted. I know what's logical to do but to be motivated for what's logical — I have to constantly control my thoughts to affect my emotions to affect my actions. And if I couldn't control them even with that effort — then all I could do was sit and watch them — to monitor if it might get worse. The most illogical thing to emotional control would be to remind myself how I wanted them to be in sync with what I logically wanted — that would frustrate me even more.

And when I said the feeling parts of my depression was the hardest and slowest ones — that also meant other parts of my depression was easier. Especially counting following through with concrete details and doing repetitive actions — starting out disorganized and even liking it later on. If ENFP's inferior function is Si, then how could that be easier? Another thing to realize is that my depression began as a preteen and when I talk about valuing logic and truth even before that at such a young age (age 10 and below) that suggests something more than just developed Te, is it? Another was how much I struggled with Ne as a preteen — I kept overthinking and getting scared of things when I confronted something novel — If Ne is supposed to be first one to develop, then why this?

I've done a lot of other research and analysis in my time alone — and there's too much to put it all here. I guess I only reached this conclusion so fast because I had an obsession with analyzing my past even before typology — you see, I didn't want to repeat my horrible past so I made sure to analyze the factors of why it happened and why I succeeded. Which is another odd thing for a supposedly inferior Si user to be able to do — I remember an incredible number of details of what happened in the past way way way too much.

Thank you for reading and your time. Have a good day.

Bulletproof_Bastard

MBTI Type
ESTP
Sorry for being so late. My PC was in trouble and it took me a few days to get a new one.

As an apology, I'd like to give you this

View attachment 18897

I hope you like it ;)

Haha. I'm flattered you think I'm someone you'd date. :hi:

That's interesting. I only seem to mention feelings like this because I made the habit of being aware of them more. I already know what I logically think so ever since depression, I've payed more attention to what I didn't know about — the feelings.

They kept telling me how to solve this depression — mental health science, how illogical my thoughts are, helpful things like exercise and cognitive behavioral therapy. But I knew that all too well from my research into things — so they switched to telling me to develop my "lack of emotional side." Though even before my depression, I remember valuing logic and questioning things. I looked pretty feely outwardly but people who knew me well had all too different an impression.

When I fell into depression — now that I think about it — I didn't become more logical. I became more emotional. I always thought that what I missed most was the clarity and objectivity of my thoughts. I had tantrums and crying fits. Even violent outrages. I thought of the most emotionally irrational fears of wanting to be accepted. So I often fought these by doing what I knew best — pointing out the irrationalities in my thoughts. Upon my research though, what lengthened it all was the lack of acceptance of emotions — not a lack of logical awareness. So I changed strategies — The mindfulness and meditation teachings of acceptance by awareness.

What was the ultimate goal of my awareness though althrough out? Not to understand my emotions for the sake of it, but to get the hell back to logic. I can't control these emotions without being constantly aware of them. Also additionally, I didn't really show my emotions for its own sake. I just wanted to look more friendly and vulnerable to make people at ease. Eh — even online my logical side isn't seen well because of this. Most people see that side of me as incredibly cold and disagreeable — but if they like it that way, I like it that way.

Expressing my personal authentic style? To be honest — I could care less. Not that side of me wasn't real — I genuinely did enjoy making jokes and pranks — but that's because of two things. First, I like to be liked. Second, others like it.

Sorry, I didn't realize this habit myself. I could redo a questionnaire with my inward thoughts if it would help.

If you have the time — can you explain what you mean by seeing Fi and Te in my writings? Maybe I'm wrong.

I'll think about what you said though and ponder over it.

I was about to post further explanations as well as an answer to your questions. Until I saw you wrote this :

Thanks you. But at the short time I've been gone, I've done some research and analysis. You need no further doubts, analysis or replies — I now am certain of what type I am.

So I don't think my explanations would be useful since you have find your type already. Congratulations!