• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Whats my (Tri)type? Again.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hey. My other thread got no responses and buried, so I thought I'd try again.

1. Do you tend to save money and are cautious about spending it?
I save my money up, and I'm cautious about spending my money, to a point. I tend to spend my money easily, but it's usually after I've spent that I realize, I probably spend too much. I go between spending too much and not wanting to spend at all. I'm currently trying to focus on just spending necessities and stop justifying spending on other things.

2. Are you security oriented? Ready to protect yourself, those close to you and your resources?
Hmm. I would say so. I'm naturally kind of defensive of myself and whatnot when people ask me (certain) things, or if I'm upset, I go into defend/feeling like I'm being attacked mode.

3. Are you fairly consistent? Like things known and regular? No big changes?
I would say so. I'm kind of an anxious person and I like to know what's going on, I guess, but I can go with the flow of a situation.

4. Do you dislike taking big risks unless it's a "sure" thing?
Truthfully, yes. But I have moments where I just go for it and see what happens. The failures are disappointing, though.

5. Are you fairly private? Not revealing too much to strangers?
I am an open book, and it's kind of embarrassing. After I've gone away, I'm like, why did I open up? But I don't open up to literally everyone and there are some people, whom I don't want to talk to, that I keep discussions short.

6. Do you tend to be introverted?
Sort of. I don't really believe in pure introversion or extroversion. I like to work out my ideas with others, sometimes, and I like to be around others, be a part of a group. But I've always preferred to work alone -- I just, have. I've had bad experiences with group projects in the past (dating back to my school days, yeah) and I'd prefer to do things myself. I've been described by others as pretty chatty, though, and I'd agree. I enjoy talking to people for the most part.

7. Do you understand money? Securities? Investments?
Not at all. I understand I get money, I get paid, and it goes into the bank, but that's it. I'd be helpless if I had to pay a bill. I'm sure I could learn it, but math has never been my strong suit.

8. Do you tend to plan for the future? Ready for emergencies?
I can plan for the future in the sense of, 'this is what I want', but I'm not really good at seizing things and making a lot of things happen. I'm kind of a dreamer/idealist about that stuff, but I'm trying to be better. I don't think I'd be ready for an emergency but I try and have the future in mind.

9. Are you concerned about health? Safety? Comfort? Home? Hearth?
It's important to me, yes. I work out and try and treat myself right. I don't like to think about it too much because I worry something could be wrong with me, and that I'll die, so I kind of avoid it. I don't think too much about comfort, home, and hearth. Don't think I understand those things.

10. Are you worried about what may go wrong? Tend to imagine worse case scenarios?
I do this frequently and it honestly has stopped me from doing a lot of things. I often focus on the worst case scenarios and mull on them more than the positive side of a what if. I'm trying to get out of that, but it's honestly really hard.

11. Do you like things spelled out? Details? Exact information? Guarantees?
I've always needed things repeated to me and spelled out. I understand things better with diagrams and whatnot, visuals, as I'm more of a visual learner, but sometimes I can interpret things with one explanation. I definitely do need guarantees. Sometimes I don't even think I understand some of these types of surveys and questions because I don't know what kind of answer to give.

12. In relationships do you take care of others financially?
I am single, so no.

Social (Need for Social Validation) - Can show up with strong focus on groups, organizations, family, world, friends, your surroundings, your social image

1. Do you need or really like social validation?
YES. I hate that I need it, but oh my god it feels so good to be liked. That's what I equate social validation to, is being liked or appreciated or held in a high demand/status. I'm very needy in that regard. There are some times where I don't care.. but hell, I always care. I've always had a need to be liked.

2. Is social image important to you?
Much like social validation, yes it is. It's not highly important, but it's.. mildly important to me, I guess. I'm not a life of the party person, but I try and go with social graces or whatever, if that's what this question means.

3. Do you have desires/fantasies of being rewarded in a social or public arena?
YES. I had a dream I won an Oscar. It was for Best Actress, but I forget for what movie or whatever. But I literally dreamt that and I'd love for that to happen to me. If it will, who knows.

4. Do you think about your affect on others, groups, organizations, and the world?
Mostly on others. I mostly worry if I'm really a good enough person, or if I'm faking, and I'm really a narcissistic person. But I think I have good intentions, I'd like to hope.

5. Is it very important to you to look good in public, groups, work, and the world? Is name recognition important, either yours or others?
It is important to me to look good/correct in a social setting, but not in a fake way. I wouldn't do something if I didn't believe in it or feel strongly for a cause.

6. Are you upset if you don't get enough validation, reward for the hard and creative work you do in a social context or for a social cause?
I do, and then I worry if I'm not good enough because I didn't get validated.

7. Are you involved in groups, organizations and team oriented activities?
No.

8. Is belonging to special groups or being a leader of a group important to you?
Not overly important -- specifically, I don't think I'd want to lead because I wouldn't want to do something wrong and give a wrong impression. I would like to be a part of a group, though.

9. Are you strongly upset if you feel not included or rejected by a group or family or not invited to a social event?
I do feel hurt and rejected. However, being invited out to things by others (ie, work), I don't really care for.

10. Do you make your money through your association with groups affecting a large number of people?
No.

11. Do you get really upset if you make a social faux pas? Do you think about and plan out how you will be or present yourself in public?
I do feel upset if I've done something wrong. I don't plan it out to a T, but I try my best to be appropriate.

12. Are you the social instigator and connector in your family?
No.

Relationship (Need for 1 to 1 or Relationship Closeness)

1. Do you define yourself through a romantic or close partnership? Is closeness with another person of paramount importance?
No. Closeness to other people, like my friends are important, but I wouldn't define myself by my (romantic) relationships.

2. Do you like intense energy, particularly in relating to people? Are you energized when you have a revealing conversation or engagement with another, particularly a special other?
I do, I feel so much better when I can relate to a person. I love sharing interests and connecting with people through that, it's a good basis for foundation. Or even general experiences. I love a good, revealing conversation, it makes things very.. deep. And not everything is deep or has to be deep, but sometimes they are just so good and healthy to have.

3. Do you tend to focus more attention on close relationships than money?
I focus my attention on close relationships as to money. You can have lots of money, but if you don't have people around... you've got lots of money, but nobody to do things with, with it.

4. Does money relate to how a partner will see you more than security for yourself?
No.

5. Are money and resources less for self and more to please an intimate other?
ME! I don't do things for others. I'm very giving, of course, but I wouldn't waste all of that on another person at this time.

6. Does your attention go more to how well you relate to a partner or potential partner than to other concerns?
I think more about how I relate towards others than a potential partner. I'm not interested in love.

7. Would others describe you as dramatic? Do you like to go deep with things?
Yes. I would describe myself as someone who is dramatic, and I do tend to go deep into things. I'm trying not to do that too much, though, because not everything is really serious.

8. Do you tend to be in the moment and not think as much about the future or your future security?
I think about the future and my security a lot. I think I've always focused on the future more than being in the moment.. but I do believe in being in the moment.

9. Do you have an urge to merge? Do you "lose yourself" with an important other at times?
No.

10. Do you like risk taking? New experiences? Tend to get bored without enough stimulation particularly in the area of relationships?
Regarding relationships, no. In general, I do enjoy a bit of a risk and new experience. From time to time.

11. Are you focused more on connection with another and forget your own priorities?
Yes. I tend to focus on connections rather than priorities.

12. Do you focus a lot on sexuality, romantic fantasies or mystical spiritual experiences?
I do from time to time, but not all the time. There are times where I become very aware of all of this, and other times where it's totally out of my mind and I forget. I wouldn't really rate it high on my list at the moment, though, I guess.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Overall Id say you are a obvious So dom :). Stacking wise id say So/Sp overall as I see a very strong desire to be socially well off and well liked with a strong secondary focus on security and fiances and while you do seek connection I get the impression its on the back burner. As for tritype I dont think your a 4 fix based on this. You seem 693/793 tritype wise with the core being 6w7 or 7w6.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just realized that this questionnaire is for the stacking and not for the enneagram tritype. Regardless, I pin you down as So leading. So/Sp, as Sp/So doesn't make sense for you. You are very low in the Sx area.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
ac6b13c3c0af8c1c4311fb93c466004e--fall-photos-gravitty-falls.jpg

Thanks for the tag, how can I be of service?

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Overall Id say you are a obvious So dom :). Stacking wise id say So/Sp overall as I see a very strong desire to be socially well off and well liked with a strong secondary focus on security and fiances and while you do seek connection I get the impression its on the back burner. As for tritype I dont think your a 4 fix based on this. You seem 693/793 tritype wise with the core being 6w7 or 7w6.

Thank you very much! I agree with this, I'd say maybe I'm 3w4 (in the 793 tritype)

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ooh, does that change things, [MENTION=26674]Nørrsken[/MENTION]? But I'd say my type still stands. I think 3w4 is more accurate because, while I may have been a 4 - or mistakenly type as such - or a 4w5, I think my type has changed with time. I'm pretty image (self) conscious.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Thank you very much! I agree with this, I'd say maybe I'm 3w4 (in the 793 tritype)

I was thinking your 3 is defo a 3w4. For tritype with wings id say maybe 6w7/7w6 3w4 9w1. As to tell 6w7 vs 7w6 are you more afraid of being deprived or of being without support and guidance. 6w7/7w6 will have both though so if you have both assess which is stronger.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I was thinking your 3 is defo a 3w4. For tritype with wings id say maybe 6w7/7w6 3w4 9w1. As to tell 6w7 vs 7w6 are you more afraid of being deprived or of being without support and guidance. 6w7/7w6 will have both though so if you have both assess which is stronger.

Hmm. It probably doesn't count, but I've kind of grown attached to the 7w6 wing part of my tritype... I mean, I'm not super enthusiastic, I'm not a huge explorer or anything like that. Being without guidance or support... hm. That does scare me a bit, but see, there are moments that I need it, and times I don't. I'm admittedly reliant on people, for opinions and help and stuff, but I tend to go and do things the way I originally wanted to do. I feel complex in that regard even though it's probably, really, not even very special. I am afraid of being deprived of material things, too, but then I have moments where I'm like "NOTHING FUCKIN MATTERS"... Hmmmm. :shrug:

I personally peg myself as a normal/healthy 7w6, I guess, but I don't really know. I am into safety and stuff, as the 6 is said to be, and security, because I do get anxiety, but... I don't know. When I do think about it, I could be 6w7. Because 7w6 are very enthusiastic and performers, apparently. But I'm very enthusiastic and try to see the good in things, even if I don't ever see the good for myself? :shrug::blush:

EnnisPreit

MBTI Type
°Nt
Ok lets see here...
Oops deleted the 1st question.
2. Are you security oriented? Ready to protect yourself, those close to you.
I am ready to protect my family in the event of danger 🔫 And I would die for my grandmother ❤
3. Are you fairly consistent? Like things known and regular? No big changes
Consistent when it comes to performance yes, i perform better than most consistently, but big changes are a part of my everyday life and I love it.
4. Do you dislike taking big risks unless it's a "sure" thing?
I dont play the lottery thats for sure but just opened up my company so the risk is certainly there.
5. Are you fairly private? Not revealing too much to strangers?
Yes. Strangers think they know me because I reveal a "side" of me that is fitting to the current situation, but in reality I am very private and protective of my information. You all should too...
6. Do you tend to be introverted?
I can spend hours by myself without a problem. I can also do the same with people. Well.. 2 people max.
7. Do you understand money? Securities? Investments?
Yes. Yes. Yes.
8. Do you tend to plan for the future? Ready for emergencies?
I plan for the future constantly. Sometimes I plan too much and too far ahead that it doesnt get done. I have to save I have come quite a way through the years.
9. Are you concerned about health? Safety? Comfort? Home? Health?
I wouldnt say concerned, just aware. Quit smoking 6 mos ago, no soda or juices, limited pork ans beef, nothing too crazy.
10. Are you worried about what may go wrong?
No. I will have a plan and a backup.
11. Do you like things spelled out? Details? Exact information? Guarantees?
Yes please!!!! Unfortunately its not too common from others. Im usually the one doing the spelling out.
12. In relationships do you take care of others financially? I am single too so now no.