• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me video! >.<

beloiseau

I suggested a 4/5 hybrid because I am picking up on strong individualist qualities, and your photo also screams 5w4 or 4w5. However, even if you were a 5w6, tritype theory states that we all have a "fix" in each category; heart (2, 3, 4), head (5, 6, 7), and gut (8, 9, 1). So, you could have a tritype of 541 for example and still be a core 5w6, if that makes sense.

I personally prefer Enneagram to MBTI because I find that it gives my Ni something to play with. I like to pick people apart and find out what makes them tick.

I know you didn't ask, but I would hypothesize that your tritype if 541 of some order: The Researcher. I could also potentially see 548: The Scholar. The latter is a very dark tritype though, and you strike me as a bit more composed and orderly, like a 541.

Can you tell me more about 541 and 548? I'm doing research right now as well.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Can you tell me more about 541 and 548? I'm doing research right now as well.

I don't know any more than what is available online. I often test as a 458, but most here see me as a 461. I honestly don't even know how I feel about tritype anymore, mostly because I have issue with Fauvre's theory of how we utilize each fix of our tritype.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It took me less than a minute. I saw your "soul expression" and we were close to the same vibration.

INFJ.

To me you were so easy to find as INFJ, I felt really happy.

Hearing the rest of your video, I could see we're very different externally haha with [maybe] differing philosophies, but keep going strong soul sister.

Here's my feeble attempt to impress you by bringing an [favorite] artist that makes me comfortable, hope it does for you:

I really appreciate you being open minded, and that's what probably makes you so refreshing.

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions : )

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can see INFJ in the video. :)

beloiseau

It took me less than a minute. I saw your "soul expression" and we were close to the same vibration.

INFJ.

To me you were so easy to find as INFJ, I felt really happy.

Hearing the rest of your video, I could see we're very different externally haha with [maybe] differing philosophies, but keep going strong soul sister.

Here's my feeble attempt to impress you by bringing an [favorite] artist that makes me comfortable, hope it does for you:

I really appreciate you being open minded, and that's what probably makes you so refreshing.

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions : )

I don't necessarily have a "set" philosophy, so maybe not. :)

Why else would you say INFJ?

Thanks for the song, it was really lovely. What do you think of this song?

- - - Updated - - -

I can see INFJ in the video. :)

Why would you say so?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't necessarily have a "set" philosophy, so maybe not. :)

Why else would you say INFJ?

Thanks for the song, it was really lovely. What do you think of this song?

You had to ask that question? ;D

I’ll tell you soon. My reasoning soon came after and the rest of your video confirmed it through logical analysis. I mean if you feel being satisfied with an ISFJ. That’s cool too. I have a good friend here who’s ISFJ and he rocks.

I could help you further in research, I thought you and I could enjoy that better.

Oh what a cute song. It was really cute. It had a vintage feel with it. Keeping with the theme it seems. It got me feeling a little weirded out in the beginning haha. :p

Right back to you.

beloiseau

I’ll tell you soon. My reasoning soon came after and the rest of your video confirmed it through logical analysis. I mean if you feel being satisfied with an ISFJ. That’s cool too. I have a good friend here who’s ISFJ and he rocks.

It would seem you might research as much as I did and that’s a good thing that you don’t instantly just accept the unicorn type just for “recognition.”

Oh what a cute song. It was really cute. It had a vintage feel with it. Keeping with the theme it seems.

What do you mean?

Yeah, I've been down the path of being typed as INFJ many times, but I am still so hesitant because I don't really want to be the type that everyone is skeptical of, wants to be, or thinks is supremely special/rare.

I LOVE that band. Just figured I would share :)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What do you mean?

Yeah, I've been down the path of being typed as INFJ many times, but I am still so hesitant because I don't really want to be the type that everyone is skeptical of, wants to be, or thinks is supremely special/rare.

I LOVE that band. Just figured I would share :)

Yeah that was exactly the reason when I first came on! It kind of has an off putting vibe to it, sometimes I don't want to tag it on my profile because it's been so beaten to death with.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why do NFs often have giant eyes?

I don't mean that insultingly--your eyes are very pretty, just big, like you can see into people's souls.

beloiseau

Yeah that was exactly the reason when I first came on! It kind of has an off putting vibe to it, sometimes I don't want to tag it on my profile because it's been so beaten to death with.

Any thoughts on my enneagram type? :D

edit:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Any thoughts on my enneagram type? :D

edit:

I couldn’t pick one right away since enneagram has been sitting in stagnation in my mind. (You could learn by living all 9 integrations so finding a core one and stressing it for years probably is a waste of time.)

But based on your video 5w4 seems alright!

Thanks for the song

Enneagram
9w1

I could help you further in research, I thought you and I could enjoy that better.

Oh what a cute song. It was really cute. It had a vintage feel with it. Keeping with the theme it seems. It got me feeling a little weirded out in the beginning haha. :p

Right back to you.
nice music recommendation, super happy :D

edit: tbh all the music linked in this thread is pretty great actually :shock::wubbie:

Tomb1

I think 4w5 so/sx is your best fit on my enneagram list:

Stackemup Enneagram

I put that list together over the course of years with a view that personality types are nature, not nurture...in other words, personality is temperament and expresses both a physical reality and psychological component. it's the unchangeable and immutable part of the person affecting and coloring their behavior at every turn (hence, it's not environmental...I don't see how any serious theory of personality can be). The core temperament is unconscious and outside one's conscious control, but manifests physically through a dominant feature/energy and psychologically through a fundamental distortion about the world.

I would articulate the 4w5's core temperament or notable feature as an open, exposed, sensitive quality that implicates a position or predisposition towards suffering. I would call it the opposite of a hedonistic, pleasure-seeking affect. Naranjo refers to type four as the masochist character type (not to be confused with types that employ a masochist strategy to attain some other goal or a masochistic defense that develops out of environmental influences). This temperament also implies a sensitivity towards the way others see the four and a cognizance for their own inner world. The energy is not quite as detached as the drier 5w4, but having a five wing makes the four more disposed towards building a worldview and anticipating problems just around the corner. The five wing also gives the four an ability to function in the real world in contrast to the more labile, less emotionally stable 4w3.

For example, Evanna Lynch is an IEI-Fe 9-fixed 4w5 so/sx:

Rooney Mara is an IEI-Fe 1-fixed 4w5 so/sx:

Fiona Apple is an IEI-Fe 8-fixed 4w5 so/sx, a little more bad girlish than the others:

For your trifix, I would put you at 4w5-6w7-9w1...the admin at enneasite.com named 469 the hesitant. That's a pretty good nickname ime. Practically speaking, 469ers can have a lot of self-doubt about their type and do a lot of type-hopping. The type-hopping is even more pronounced because the enneagram was mainstreamed by R & H. R & H descriptions often entangle multiple types into one type (but that's another story). As for your stacking, stackings also share certain similarities in their physical gestalt and are the easiest to visually type based upon the model discovered and set down by the Stackemup Enneagram. At some point I found that these same unconscious expressions continually re-emerged in people who I had already typed the same stack due to behavioral markers. For example, Pauly Perrette is a so/sx 2w3, Fiona Apple is a 4w5 so/sx and Courtney Love is a so/sx 7w8. The short description is an expression soft and sad absent any angle showing a hard, confrontational edge...the sp/sx expression is a less intense version of so/sx. Examples here:

so/sx on Pinterest

Stackings were essential to the construction of my list. I would come across situations where a group of examples had a similar energy as a group of examples in a particular type, but I just couldn't square them as the same type due to fundamental differences/conclusions in their distortions about the world and ways of sizing things up. That's where stacking came in handy.

beloiseau

Stackemup Enneagram

I put that list together over the course of years with a view that personality types are nature, not nurture...in other words, personality is temperament and expresses both a physical reality and psychological component. it's the unchangeable and immutable part of the person affecting and coloring their behavior at every turn (hence, it's not environmental...I don't see how any serious theory of personality can be). The core temperament is unconscious and outside one's conscious control, but manifests physically through a dominant feature/energy and psychologically through a fundamental distortion about the world.

I would articulate the 4w5's core temperament or notable feature as an open, exposed, sensitive quality that implicates a position or predisposition towards suffering. I would call it the opposite of a hedonistic, pleasure-seeking affect. Naranjo refers to type four as the masochist character type (not to be confused with types that employ a masochist strategy to attain some other goal or a masochistic defense that develops out of environmental influences). This temperament also implies a sensitivity towards the way others see the four and a cognizance for their own inner world. The energy is not quite as detached as the drier 5w4, but having a five wing makes the four more disposed towards building a worldview and anticipating problems just around the corner. The five wing also gives the four an ability to function in the real world in contrast to the more labile, less emotionally stable 4w3.

Fiona Apple is an IEI-Fe 8-fixed 4w5 so/sx, a little more bad girlish than the others:

For your trifix, I would put you at 4w5-6w7-9w1...the admin at enneasite.com named 469 the hesitant. That's a pretty good nickname ime. Practically speaking, 469ers can have a lot of self-doubt about their type and do a lot of type-hopping. The type-hopping is even more pronounced because the enneagram was mainstreamed by R & H. R & H descriptions often entangle multiple types into one type (but that's another story). As for your stacking, stackings also share certain similarities in their physical gestalt and are the easiest to visually type based upon the model discovered and set down by the Stackemup Enneagram. At some point I found that these same unconscious expressions continually re-emerged in people who I had already typed the same stack due to behavioral markers. For example, Pauly Perrette is a so/sx 2w3, Fiona Apple is a 4w5 so/sx and Courtney Love is a so/sx 7w8. The short description is an expression soft and sad absent any angle showing a hard, confrontational edge...the sp/sx expression is a less intense version of so/sx. Examples here:

so/sx on Pinterest

Stackings were essential to the construction of my list. I would come across situations where a group of examples had a similar energy as a group of examples in a particular type, but I just couldn't square them as the same type due to fundamental differences/conclusions in their distortions about the world and ways of sizing things up. That's where stacking came in handy.

Thank you for the resources! :)

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

Stackemup Enneagram

so/sx on Pinterest

I don't think she's hesitant on her type so much as she enjoys intellectual discussion. Of course, I could be misguided.

I once read that Fiona Apple was a 469. I personally can't see that for her. The 469 lacks the courage to speak up.

beloiseau

I don't think she's hesitant on her type so much as she enjoys intellectual discussion. Of course, I could be misguided.

I once read that Fiona Apple was a 469. I personally can't see that for her. The 469 lacks the courage to speak up.

Damn, I've been figured out.