• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me video! >.<

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I'm really not a quiet person though. At least, I don't think I am.

Introversion does not really equate being less talkative.

I suck at talking sometimes.

That's really okay. You probably think that you suck at talking because you're revising your emotions and revising your intimate thoughts all the while trying to put them into accurate words. You'd rather lead discussions through text in a manner that would allow you to articulate what you're going to say, which really doesn't diminish from your assertiveness nor the essence of your ideas.

You have a vocabulary which is larger than average, and yet you find it hard to convey your feelings and thoughts in a crystal clear fashion. Words cannot convey your innermost feelings and ideas. They can only encapsulate little meaning as opposed to what the mind is capable of producing.

To that listener who is sagacious, caring and perceptive, he won't need you to phrase those thoughts in order to understand you and appreciate what you're trying to communicate. Your eyes, your mannerism, the tone of your voice, the expression on your face, the way you behave, the way you laugh, the way you talk, the way you move, the way you sit, and through many ways we transmit our inner emotions and ideas, you'll be able to tell him stories and tales words cannot convey.

beloiseau

Introversion does not really equate being less talkative.

That's really okay. You probably think that you suck at talking because you're revising your emotions and revising your intimate thoughts all the while trying to put them into accurate words. You'd rather lead discussions through text in a manner that would allow you to articulate what you're going to say, which really doesn't diminish from your assertiveness nor the essence of your ideas.

You have a vocabulary which is larger than average, and yet you find it hard to convey your feelings and thoughts in a crystal clear fashion. Words cannot convey your innermost feelings and ideas. They can only encapsulate little meaning as opposed to what the mind is capable of producing.

To that listener who is sagacious, caring and perceptive, he won't need you to phrase those thoughts in order to understand you and appreciate what you're trying to communicate. Your eyes, your mannerism, the tone of your voice, the expression on your face, the way you behave, the way you laugh, the way you talk, the way you move, the way you sit, and through many ways we transmit our inner emotions and ideas, you'll be able to tell him stories and tales words cannot convey.

So, dominant Ni is that distinguishable, huh? :p I never would have thought it'd be evident in my behavior.

I do have a hard time. Sometimes, though, I do prefer explaining/talking face to face rather than through writing because it's a more of an in the moment "stream" of words and an idea will eventually formulate into something coherent. Honestly, either way, it's typically difficult for me to force any expression. The words have to hit me. Does that make sense?

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
The words have to hit me. Does that make sense?

Introverts usually prefer writing things down over verbally explaining.

What you explained could be Ti. Ti likes to find the right word/sentence to explain things. It makes the user seem animated when they find 'that' word/phrase.

Havent seen that in INTJs. So maybe it's not a Ni trait.

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Interesting, your facial expressions are very much Fe, and your body language suggests Fe-Se as well - so I mean, I'd type you as an INFJ based purely on that.
Other possibility would be ISTP - I got no clue how a female ISTP would look, but IMO your Fe is higher than your Se anyway.

Interesting you've been told INTP via writing - same for me (and ISTP) likely because us INFJs have a tendency to get a little more into Ti mode I suppose, when we're writing so we come across as a thinker.

I definitely see the Fe-Ti axis. The Ni-Se, not so much tbh, but I do see Se so I mean what other choice have I got and also, you can't see Ni. It's introverted.
What you present to the world are your extraverted functions. Most obvious in a type me vid like this.

I also note that you're very expressive with your hands - likely Se too, same with me, I did a type-me vid a while back and got told various different things (INFJ being one of them) but unfortunately I forgot to alter the camera position so you could actually see my hands - would have been a more obvious Fe-Se type that way.
Bit weird how we both screwed up with the camera in some way.

Anyway, yeah, I support everyone who has suggested INFJ.
I must admit - by dichotomy, I'd actually peg you as an INFP. I don't get much in the way of J type vibes, but you're still young and will probably develop them later.

Anyway, yeah, that's what I've got to say.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I do have a hard time. Sometimes, though, I do prefer explaining/talking face to face rather than through writing because it's a more of an in the moment "stream" of words and an idea will eventually formulate into something coherent. Honestly, either way, it's typically difficult for me to force any expression. The words have to hit me. Does that make sense?

I have noticed. Sometimes you feel that your deep thoughts and feelings about a particular subject have to warp into reality through a wormhole in order to be articulated into human data that you just give up and roll your eyes.

You do have a tendency to live in the future (Ni), rather than focus on the present moment. Ni is like a laser-beam that pinpoints towards future possibilities and probable events as they unfold in the future. Clumsiness coupled with low Se is just unevitable since, most of the times, your thoughts seem to sprint ahead of the present moment. Hell, that clumsiness is part of your charm, one should wonder why it didn't play a role yet in a Boy Meets Girl scenario. Books, library, accident, fated meeting and stuff.

Your eyes are deep. Your gaze stares into what's to come more than into what is, add that to your Fe, and you have oceans and whores jealous of you because you're deeper than they are. In fact, those ocular globes convey many of your thoughts, that are crystal clear to those who're highly intuitive with a condiment of empathy and curiosity, that you don't need to say more.

"Lying is not that bad because ..hum... FUUUU... people think I'm crazy.... Why would you lie to me? Pff, I don't know... It's... It's... I don't know."

Yes. Many people will think you're crazy, but that stems from your acceptance of the other, even if they lie. You know first hand that lying is fundamentally and ethically useless, and if anything, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth will make you more respected for owning who you are, and accepting who you are no matter what. You might catch people lying, but you won't judge them for that, because it didn't harm you, because you know that nothing can harm you unless you allow it to. You wonder why people take it so personally and feel entitled to the truth, always, spreading mayhem and orchestrating Othello dramatic scenes because someone didn't disclose a certain piece of information. You'd think, is it really necessary? Is it primordial for harmony? Aren't your reactions what might lead to altercations and discord instead of just letting something that doesn't concern you in the first place slide?

You seek harmony and amity, and one has to go to hazardous extremes in order to incite a reaction from you, which will more likely be out of indignation and disappointment. You have a strong moral code of your own, and not anyone has the ability to fathom its depth. You also think that it is those convictions and ethical foundations that contributed in the shaping of your sang-froid. People, don't care about the way we think? Who cares. We do good by people, we do right by them, and we don't really need their validation. We're self-righteous Ni bastards and we're cool with that.

"Issues of morality and ethics- YES!"

I know. It's a recurrent issue, isn't it? If only people could see it from the same spot you see it. **sigh**

In the end, we might watch the same thing, but we might not see the same thing.

The things I see, the things I hear, and the things I feel, and the things I think, all pinpoint to the same conclusion my spotless intuition lead to at first.
Don't mind the words that can't follow with your mellow stream of thoughts and emotions. You have many things to make up for it.

beloiseau

I have noticed. Sometimes you feel that your deep thoughts and feelings about a particular subject have to warp into reality through a wormhole in order to be articulated into human data that you just give up and roll your eyes.

You do have a tendency to live in the future (Ni), rather than focus on the present moment. Ni is like a laser-beam that pinpoints towards future possibilities and probable events as they unfold in the future. Clumsiness coupled with low Se is just unevitable since, most of the times, your thoughts seem to sprint ahead of the present moment. Hell, that clumsiness is part of your charm, one should wonder why it didn't play a role yet in a Boy Meets Girl scenario. Books, library, accident, fated meeting and stuff.

Your eyes are deep. Your gaze stares into what's to come more than into what is, add that to your Fe, and you have oceans and whores jealous of you because you're deeper than they are. In fact, those ocular globes convey many of your thoughts, that are crystal clear to those who're highly intuitive with a condiment of empathy and curiosity, that you don't need to say more.

"Lying is not that bad because ..hum... FUUUU... people think I'm crazy.... Why would you lie to me? Pff, I don't know... It's... It's... I don't know."

Yes. Many people will think you're crazy, but that stems from your acceptance of the other, even if they lie. You know first hand that lying is fundamentally and ethically useless, and if anything, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth will make you more respected for owning who you are, and accepting who you are no matter what. You might catch people lying, but you won't judge them for that, because it didn't harm you, because you know that nothing can harm you unless you allow it to. You wonder why people take it so personally and feel entitled to the truth, always, spreading mayhem and orchestrating Othello dramatic scenes because someone didn't disclose a certain piece of information. You'd think, is it really necessary? Is it primordial for harmony? Aren't your reactions what might lead to altercations and discord instead of just letting something that doesn't concern you in the first place slide?

You seek harmony and amity, and one has to go to hazardous extremes in order to incite a reaction from you, which will more likely be out of indignation and disappointment. You have a strong moral code of your own, and not anyone has the ability to fathom its depth. You also think that it is those convictions and ethical foundations that contributed in the shaping of your sang-froid. People, don't care about the way we think? Who cares. We do good by people, we do right by them, and we don't really need their validation. We're self-righteous Ni bastards and we're cool with that.

"Issues of morality and ethics- YES!"

I know. It's a recurrent issue, isn't it? If only people could see it from the same spot you see it. **sigh**

In the end, we might watch the same thing, but we might not see the same thing.

The things I see, the things I hear, and the things I feel, and the things I think, all pinpoint to the same conclusion my spotless intuition lead to at first.
Don't mind the words that can't follow with your mellow stream of thoughts and emotions. You have many things to make up for it.

It's more about discovering *why* lying is considered bad (ego) then it is to excuse those who lie.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
I definitely think you have Ti (and therefore have Fe). You're not great at it, but you care to use it. Ti people are very articulate and can express their thoughts/opinions clearly/logically. You have trouble doing that (hence why you prefer to listen to understand what the person is saying). It would be highly unlikely for you to be anything other than an IxFJ, as your Ti is tertiary.

You base your ethics on how things affect people directly. For example, how does your actions/words affect others. That's pretty Fe to me... In fact, that is Ti combined with Fe ...trying to objectively understand morality. Once you develop stronger Ti, you will be able to defend your thoughts very strongly. But for now you'll just be like "I ....don't know...."

I am unable to distinguish Si from Ni too... as most descriptions describe ISFJs as passive people who just put their head down and be nice to people... but there are definitely really vocal ISFJs who have firm/strong ideas about how things should be.

Just a random question.... do you tend to feel self-conscious?? I have a feeling that IxFJs are highly aware of the people immediately around them and feel self-conscious and really worry about people judging them/don't like to stand out. This might be more true of ISFJs... but I am noticing a potential INFJ (in my real life) who feels this way.

beloiseau

I definitely think you have Ti (and therefore have Fe). You're not great at it, but you care to use it. Ti people are very articulate and can express their thoughts/opinions clearly/logically. You have trouble doing that (hence why you prefer to listen to understand what the person is saying). It would be highly unlikely for you to be anything other than an IxFJ, as your Ti is tertiary.

You base your ethics on how things affect people directly. For example, how does your actions/words affect others. That's pretty Fe to me... In fact, that is Ti combined with Fe ...trying to objectively understand morality. Once you develop stronger Ti, you will be able to defend your thoughts very strongly. But for now you'll just be like "I ....don't know...."

I am unable to distinguish Si from Ni too... as most descriptions describe ISFJs as passive people who just put their head down and be nice to people... but there are definitely really vocal ISFJs who have firm/strong ideas about how things should be.

Just a random question.... do you tend to feel self-conscious?? I have a feeling that IxFJs are highly aware of the people immediately around them and feel self-conscious and really worry about people judging them/don't like to stand out. This might be more true of ISFJs... but I am noticing a potential INFJ (in my real life) who feels this way.

I'm not incredibly self-conscious, no. Maybe after the fact but not in the moment. I don't care for crowded places though and sometimes have a bit of social anxiety which is a separate thing on its own. I'm aware of the people immediately around me and how they are reacting but not so much awareness of my own exact actions. Does that make sense?

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
I'm not incredibly self-conscious, no. Maybe after the fact but not in the moment. I don't care for crowded places though and sometimes have a bit of social anxiety which is a separate thing on its own. I'm aware of the people immediately around me and how they are reacting but not so much awareness of my own exact actions. Does that make sense?

hhhhmmmm, I see. I think it does. I guess I attribute that to Fe... they are much more conscious of what is going on around them. So for example what 'everyone' around them is doing or the mood of the social environment. Fe-auxes (maybe it's just INFJs??) are good people watchers in that sense and aren't really likely to "zone out".

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Edited: I've changed my mind on you. I do think you might be an INFJ now. You seem to need a lot of feedback on your type. I don't think INFP's tend to operate like that, but INFJ's often have this weird internal blindness, which compels them to crave external feedback in ways you usually only see in extraverts. I don't know if I would say INFJ's have "bad" memories, but I will say I have been surprised by their poor memories about themselves compared to their memory of what people say/do outside of themselves. I think it's because they have garbage awareness of Si, very little grip on Fi, and their Ti is just semi-functional. Which is also probably why they're always groping around inside their minds before answering things. But I admit, I'm mostly talking out of my ass.

I wanted to say INFP, but I'm letting the superficial detail of your username (pretty bird), sway me. Beloiseau is such an INFP username....

beloiseau

Edited: I've changed my mind on you. I do think you might be an INFJ now. You seem to need a lot of feedback on your type. I don't think INFP's tend to operate like that, but INFJ's often have this weird internal blindness, which compels them to crave external feedback in ways you usually only see in extraverts. I don't know if I would say INFJ's have "bad" memories, but I will say I have been surprised by their poor memories about themselves compared to their memory of what people say/do outside of themselves. I think it's because they have garbage awareness of Si, very little grip on Fi, and their Ti is just semi-functional. Which is also probably why they're always groping around inside their minds before answering things. But I admit, I'm mostly talking out of my ass. I wanted to say INFP, but I'm letting the superficial detail of your username (pretty bird), sway me. Beloiseau is such an INFP username....

I would say I definitely experience this "internal blindness" you speak of. Did you observe anything else in particular?
I am currently studying French and just love how "bel oiseau" sounds. It's ambiguous too, which I like. Unless you know French or are interested enough to Google it, it doesn't bear a specific interpretation and will simply look like nonsense.
Yeah, I'm certain of my use of Fe over Fi. I was mildly surprised to see your initial assement of INFP, to be frank. Learning about the functions, particularly Fi, a while back I what made me realize I wasn't an xNFP, what I had typed as on the tests for years. I realized that INFP had always felt like "not a fit" because Fi is what drives INFP.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I would say I definitely experience this "internal blindness" you speak of. Did you observe anything else in particular?

This ^ is a very INFJ thing. It's hard to explain, but they tend to ask you questions about themselves, as if they aren't really the authority on the matter. Like we're just two people on the outside looking in. As a Ti type, I relate to this, since I always have this curiousity of "who am I objectively?", rather than having a felt/experiential sense of identity. I'm not saying INFP's never ask this sort of thing, but I find they tend to have more of a "You don't know me!" attitude. INFJ's tend to be surprised and even a bit excited to hear a piece of unexpected feedback about themselves. I can see an INFJ realizing they were gay after a friend suggests the possibility.

I think this is also shows up in INFJ's wanting to be known/understood almost desperately (by the right people), while INFP's tend to resist being completely known. I could be wrong though, I'm not either type, and I don't know a ton of either type IRL.

I was studying French when I made this account (still am) and just love how it sounds. It's ambiguous too, which I like. Unless you know French or are interested enough to Google it, it doesn't bear a specific interpretation and will simply look like nonsense.

I might be biased because I live in Canada, but I think you overestimate how obscure this French is. :newwink:

Yeah, I'm certain of my use of Fe over Fi. I was mildly surprised to see your initial assement of INFP, to be frank. Learning about the functions, particularly Fi, a while back I what made me realize I wasn't an xNFP, what I had typed as on the tests for years. I realized that INFP had always felt like "not a fit" because Fi is what drives INFP.

Eh, you just have some superficial Fi window dressing that is tripping up my pattern recognition software. :shrug:

beloiseau

This ^ is a very INFJ thing. It's hard to explain, but they tend to ask questions to others about themselves, as if they aren't really the authority on the matter. Like we're just two people on the outside looking in. As a Ti type, I relate to this, since I always have this curiousity of "who am I objectively?", rather than having a felt/experiential sense of identity. I'm not saying INFP's never ask this sort of thing, but I find they tend to have more of a "You don't know me!" attitude. INFJ's tend to be surprised and even a bit excited to hear a piece of unexpected feedback about themselves. I can see an INFJ realizing they were gay after a friend suggest the possibility.

Heh. "As if they aren't really the authority on the matter." It's funny that you say that because it's almost embarrassing how many times I've had "revelations" due to other people telling me something about myself. I've never felt like I've had a "true" sense of identity. Fi doms, I've noticed, definitely do tend to have that sort of approach. There was an interesting thread on Reddit asking if people thought they could only be typed by finding their true selves and looking deep within (other's opinions mattering little, only when providing insight into the self that furthers an impression) or if you could only be typed with not only introspection, but also the collective subjective input from others based on behavior. A majority of the folks siding with the former with Fi users. Not too surprising, but interesting. It's almost what embodies Fi, if you think about it.

I might be biased because I live in Canada, but I think you overestimate how obscure this French is. :newwink:

Oh...maybe a little, but not much. I've noticed that on Reddit there seems to be not quite as many Canadians. I live in the States, almost in the south. For some reason the people that DO recognize it believe me to be male because their grasp on French grammar isn't too great.

Eh, you just have some superficial Fi window dressing, that is tripping up my pattern recognition software. :shrug:

So, just the username?

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
Hahaha I am sorry that I am commenting so much on your thread. I just really feel like I can learn a lot from what you're saying ....so I hope you don't mind.

I agree with [MENTION=7040]Forever_Jung[/MENTION] to some degree. Fi people tend to resist being known. Fe people are pretty open and will share a lot about themselves.

However, I disagree with other things he said. I think INFPs THINK they know themselves, but they will still learn new information about themselves/how they are coming across to others. A lot of INFPs are pretty oblivious to how other people are perceiving them/how they are coming across. For example, it can actually take a long time for an INFP to realize that they are gay, because the word has a social connotation that they are not aware of. They will be aware of their feelings, but won't understand that society deems that as "gay". I've seen this in an ENFP who discovered they were gay late in high school. She was very surprised (but her friends/family) were not.

Fe people only understand themselves in relation to other people. My IxFJ (most likely INFJ) friend tends to notice that she doesn't like certain things ONLY because she notices that everyone else does.

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha I am sorry that I am commenting so much on your thread. I just really feel like I can learn a lot from what you're saying ....so I hope you don't mind.

I agree with [MENTION=7040]Forever_Jung[/MENTION] to some degree. Fi people tend to resist being known. Fe people are pretty open and will share a lot about themselves.

However, I disagree with other things he said. I think INFPs THINK they know themselves, but they will still learn new information about themselves/how they are coming across to others. A lot of INFPs are pretty oblivious to how other people are perceiving them/how they are coming across. For example, it can actually take a long time for an INFP to realize that they are gay, because the word has a social connotation that they are not aware of. They will be aware of their feelings, but won't understand that society deems that as "gay". I've seen this in an ENFP who discovered they were gay late in high school. She was very surprised (but her friends/family) were not.

Fe people only understand themselves in relation to other people. My IxFJ (most likely INFJ) friend tends to notice that she doesn't like certain things ONLY because she notices that everyone else does.

Edit:: I mean, I guess she knows that she likes certain things and not others, but she only talks about it reference to other people. So she'll ask me if I like certain things or try to focus on what her friends are like and she'll talk to me about what her friends like and then use that as a basis of comparison to emphasize what she likes.

I do not do that ...I mean, I do notice what everyone is doing ...but NO WHERE NEAR as much as she does, like I don't emphasize it the way she does. I really don't understand her need to pay attention to "everyone" else is doing. But then I bet she thinks I am shallow/stupid for not noticing such information.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Heh. "As if they aren't really the authority on the matter." It's funny that you say that because it's almost embarrassing how many times I've had "revelations" due to other people telling me something about myself. I've never felt like I've had a "true" sense of identity. Fi doms, I've noticed, definitely do tend to have that sort of approach. There was an interesting thread on Reddit asking if people thought they could only be typed by finding their true selves and looking deep within (other's opinions mattering little, only when providing insight into the self that furthers an impression) or if you could only be typed with not only introspection, but also the collective subjective input from others based on behavior. A majority of the folks siding with the former with Fi users. Not too surprising, but interesting. It's almost what embodies Fi, if you think about it.

Yes, I would definitely say it's a great way to tell INFJ's apart from INFP's. Fi is actually pretty similar to Ti in this, we have a sort of unbreakable core. This quote REALLY reminds me of a Ji pov:

“In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer.

And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there’s something stronger – something better, pushing right back.”

So, just the username?

Again, probing for more info! If there was something substantial I would tell you, but even the details you offered about working at a vape place seemed more INFP to me, for some reason. I also get easily entrapped by facial typings. And for some reason I bet you listen to slightly hipsterish modern music, which I associate with Fi users. I acknowledge my error.

That's not exactly what I was saying. I was talking more about desiring being known, rather than how openly they share things. I find INFJ's can be pretty private, and INFP's can be surprisingly open (especially when they are relating to you via their own experience through personal stories).

However, I disagree with other things he said. I think INFPs THINK they know themselves, but they will still learn new information about themselves/how they are coming across to others. A lot of INFPs are pretty oblivious to how other people are perceiving them/how they are coming across.

No, you don't disagree with me. I think we're on the same page, actually. Perhaps I communicated poorly, perhaps you didn't understand, perhaps both, but I wasn't saying INFP's know everything about themselves or know how they come across (I would actually say INFJ's often have a better sense of how they're coming across than INFP's). I only said INFP's have a felt/experiential sense of identity, and that they often dislike it when people presume to know how they tick.
For example, it can actually take a long time for an INFP to realize that they are gay, because the word has a social connotation that they are not aware of. They will be aware of their feelings, but won't understand that society deems that as "gay". I've seen this in an ENFP who discovered they were gay late in high school. She was very surprised (but her friends/family) were not.

And I think you latched onto my gay example a a little too tightly. I was just using an example of how INFJ's often learn about seemingly very personal things, through the feedback of others. I didn't say INFP's can't be confused about their sexuality.

Despite that misunderstanding, I really appreciated your distinction about how it would work differently for an INFP. It's not REALLY a matter of knowing how you feel sexually, it's just being unaware of the societal label. It's interesting how a similar issue (sexual confusion), can arise for very different reasons.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
[MENTION=7040]Forever_Jung[/MENTION], yeah I didn't mean to cling so tightly to the gay thing, but I wanted to continue highlighting it as a simple (and already established) example of how the two types come to understand themselves. I wanted to use a chipotle example, instead lol ...but I stuck with the gay one. But yeah... actually you're right... We do agree!! I think I might have just read what you wrote too fast or something. It's good that we're clearing things up, though.

INFJS very much have a better sense of how they come across to others (I've seen this happen with IxFJs COUNTLESS times, while I sit there ...completely in my own world and they keep on pointing things out/making me feel stupid), and yes ...INFPs have a stronger felt experience of who they are.

It's strange that an INFJ can know what they like and don't like ...but still can only think about it reference to another person/group of people. It's like their only way of gaining conscious understanding of themselves. An INFJ can use more internal sources to understand themselves; they don't have horrible use of Fi. I've heard an iNFJ talk about how a particular movie has personal meaning to them or whatever they want to understand about themselves) ...but they will complain they unsure about how to talk about themselves and "present" themselves to others; they may be like "Oh I don't know what my favorite movie is" or something. I ...usually don't have the problem of worrying about how I am going to present myself to others... huh...

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
It's important to note that most healthy mature INFJs have full use of Fi. Or so I hear. I'm too lazy to dig into socionics for comparison at this time.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
It's important to note that most healthy mature INFJs have full use of Fi. Or so I hear. I'm too lazy to dig into socionics for comparison at this time.

Why would you assume we are talking socionics here?

Traditional JCF stacks have INFJs as:

Ni
Fe
Ti
Se

beloiseau

Why would you assume we are talking socionics here?

Traditional JCF stacks have INFJs as:

Ni
Fe
Ti
Se

Then...
Ne
Fi <-- "critical parent" function
Te
Si

So, Fi actually does play a large role in the INFJ stack. Basically, the receiving and giving of criticism is filtered through Fi.