• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me video! >.<

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is kind of an observed thing by many -

If a person is having self typing issues and is stuck between INXJ and INXP, their type is usually INXP.

However this confusion is usually between intp vs intj and infp vs infj. So your confusion is slightly different from the norm-confusion.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Add to the above

I am inclined to type you as a F. I think in your video you mentioned that you are into counselling or something. I think for a hotline that provides counselling services to suicidal folk. You sounded quite passionate about it. Makes me think you are a F.

Empathy doesn't come naturally to most Ts. Unless they have experienced something that woke them up. Theoretically ITPs and ETJs are the least empathetic of all Ts. Their F function is way down below.

I know a sizeable amount of ITPs and ETJs to know that that theory is kinda spot on.

----

My favourite part of the video was when you confessed you've been talking for sometime without having the recording on. Lolz.

Watched it a while back. So I might be a bit off.