• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[X] What's my Enneatype people ?!! :)

Mask Off

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would be interested for my tritype as well, I see traits on myself in 3 as I want to succeed in life, a bit in 4, in 5, as I am detached and objective, 6, as I feel anxious outside of my comfort zone, in 8, as I am ambitious, driven by anger and wish the most to always stand up to obstacles (I like obstacles) and to 9, as I search peace of body and mind, and to solve chaos in a group.

I know I'm sx/sp, so let's go :

1. What do you think your life is about? What drives you in life? This can be something like a goal or a purpose, or anything else that comes to mind.

My life is about a young guy who needs a lot of obstacles to grow up, because if not I might not change what is bad about me and realizing the many cons of my personality. What drives me in life ? Well, I am constantly searching for something that drives me in life, is the thing lol. Realistically, I would wish for a stable healthy life, with a nice professionnal career, a nice home and a wife, but I also dream of leaving the society and travelling the world. I want to make enough money and learn a lot from life and then I will be complete. I also dream about being successful finiancally and socially, but my wants will never be fulfilled.

2. What were you like as a kid?

At school, I was very calm, I liked playing ball with friends but was kinda quiet, I was more into action but, I barely used my mouth, go to school, play ball, have good marks grades and come back home. When I think about it was very peaceful and much routine but it didn't bug/annoyed me that much. I used to be mocked at, and bullied a bit. At home, I was way more active and confident. Very rebellious to the family (I'm the last of 6 children) Had a very authoritative but wise father and a kind mother, brothers and sisters learned me a lot, but also were very oblivious to my sensibility since I didn't show any emotions.

3. Describe your relationship with your parents. Does anything stand out about the way you interacted?

My relationship with my parents. I could read a book about my parents, but there would be more wrong into the it than right. I always had a good relationship with my parents, but the quarrels happens way too often, they are very traditional and religious and I'm less like that. I like them, but the I think they are too much narrow-minded. More quarrels with my father, being rebellious and not agreeing his narrow-minded traditional methods nor understand his logic but he learned me a lot. My mother was kind but also very traditional and also a but narrow-minded, I had a good relationship with her without thinking of emotional temper tantrums, sulking and being completely illogical, and sometimes codependent of my brother's bullying. (does that make any sense ?)

4. What values are important to you? What do you hope to avoid doing or being?

I value intelligence and logic, strength of mind, honesty, etc.. I avoid being a doormat; I try to respect people and to be responsible, but most of the time I take my responsibilty too late.

5. Aside from phobias, are there any fears that characterized your childhood? Have they continued into the present day, or not, and if not, how have you dealt with them?

I have a bit of social anxiety. I didn't like being mocked or being put in an awkward situation, being the center of attention in a negative way, being helpless/asking for help, unwanted. I can deal with them mostly in the present day, I'm not afraid of asking anything, I can deal with bullies and awkward situations. I still have some anxiety inside before meeting new people or an unprecedented social situation.

6. a.) How do you see yourself? I see myself as someone who needs to learn, to grow up and to assert himself in the world.

b.) How do you want others to see you?

I want others to see me as a man who can take care of himself, who is intelligent, independent and strong. I want them to see that I could also be a good friend/foe and as a funny guy

c.) What do you dislike the most in other people?

What I dislike the most ? Hard question, there's a lot of thing I don't like. Stupidity, people who don't take their time to even think, even just a bit. Insecurity and the act of belittling other people to gain confidence; weakness of both body and spirit. Narrow-mindedness
But the trait I hate the most is probably superficiality.

7. Which habit do you most automatically act on? Rank the following habits from most to least automatic, on a scale of 1 (most) to 3 (least).
a.) Work for personal gain with more concern for self than for others. -> 1
b.) Strive for a sense of tranquility in yourself and the world around you -> 1
c.) Decide what is right for the betterment of something or someone else. -> 2

8. Where does the wandering mind take you? What provokes this?

The wandering mind takes me far away, sometimes way too far. I do not think of fantasies though. Much more about real life. It can be provoked by anything, mostly by the doubt of own future and how I can be a better man. It also brings me to know my feelings better, thinngs I'm not very good at

9.What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?

What makes me feel best is gaining experience in life. What makes me feel worst is being misunderstood or unfit or that I cannot overcome a situation. (social situations or not having enough confidence)

10. Let's talk about emotions. Explain what might make you feel the following, how they feel to you or how you react to the emotion:
a.) anger

Anger is one of my most present emotions. Most of the time I use it as mind and body energy to do a task/to engage in sport activities, to overcome life obstacles, etc. I can also use it to bring truth, harmony and justice among people, I participate in a lot of heated debates and love having the final say

b.) shame

I feel shame when I feel I've disappointed people, mainly my family, and disappointed myself. I just failed my finals and coudln't help crying out of shame not realizing my failure. I could not face my own parents to tell them I failed (I feel better and motivated today)

c.) anxiety

I'm usually anxious in social situations. But I don't really show it, I look mostly composed outwards but extremely anxious inside. I can sometimes forget to articulate when I talk because I'm just too anxious and unsure. That's being less and less the case as I grow up.

11. Describe how you respond to the following:
a.) stress

I try to look confident, tho' I'm awkward and act unnaturally. I've kinda overcome it to be honest.

b.) negative unexpected change

First, I'm in state of denying, but I slowly accept it to finally try to overcome the change.

c.) conflict

I'm sort of composed and do not start conflict with people, except there's really need to be one. No problem being in conflict because I strike back anyway

12. a.) What kind of role are you naturally inclined to take in a group? Why?

The leader, except I don't know the subject, I would let someone competent to do the main thing

b.) If put in power, how do you behave? Why?

I try to control people, but that's awkward. I can't do things natyrally and things goes off lol, I'm not in tune with people's capabilities and emotions and often ask them to do something I could do myself. Most of time, i didn't ask for it but I was put as leader naturally and without force.

c.) Do you tend to struggle with others who have authority over you? Why?

Yes I do. I don't like when someone give me orders. I like to do what I want and be independent, I used to be helpless in a lot of social situations before though.

13. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?

Bullshit, fakes, lies, manipulation...

14. Comment on your relationship with trust.

I need to be close enough to a person to trust him, I'm not that much of suspicional person, my feelings of suspicion are mostly related with the fact that I am a pessimist when it comes to social situations and bad experiences.

15. Briefly: What religious and/or political beliefs do you have? Do you think they influenced your responses in this questionnaire?

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I am by no means an expert, but I perceive you as the following:

Gut type: 8w9
Head type: 5w6
Heart type: 3w4

So I would say your core type is either 8 with a 9 wing or 5 with a 6 wing and that you are of the 853/583 tritype (the Solution Master).

That's my best guess, though the core really could be anyone of the three since that questionnaire can't cover your entire personality or show what you truly prioritize and in what order you do so.

Btw, the most common enneagram to be as an ISTP is 5 according to some study I read before. The only enneagrams of ISTP's that received 0% representation were 1 and 2.

Mask Off

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am by no means an expert, but I perceive you as the following:

Gut type: 8w9
Head type: 5w6
Heart type: 3w4

So I would say your core type is either 8 with a 9 wing or 5 with a 6 wing and that you are of the 853/583 tritype (the Solution Master).

That's my best guess, though the core really could be anyone of the three since that questionnaire can't cover your entire personality or show what you truly prioritize and in what order you do so.

Btw, the most common enneagram to be as an ISTP is 5 according to some study I read before. The only enneagrams of ISTP's that received 0% representation were 1 and 2.

Yeah I've typed as 5 before but I think I'm not really an intellectual, I like learning new things and trivias but I think I'm more of a body type. When I experience something, I don't really care if that brings me knowledge or not, I would be more enthusiastic if it does, but if it does not, that wouldn't put me off.

Enneagram 8 is fairly recent honestly, I type often as 8w9 or 8w7 on all enneagram tests on the Internet, but most of my life I couldn't always stand up for myself and have lacked ambition when I shouldn't have, but now I don't anymore. But the most I analyze my own behavior RL, the more I see some correlations with this Enneagram. I've typed also as a 9, because I like to laze around and go with the flow, but I'm not sure if an Enneagram 8 would do that or not.

I've read the 6w7 cp descriptions and it says that they get angry but they're driven by an underlying anxiety, but I don't feel like that honestly.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Totally stolen:

The Competent Eight– (853)
Archetype, The Solution Master – Tritype (358)

Naturally inclined to be tenacious and persistent

The Solution Master Archetype’s (358, 538, 853) are ambitious, knowledgeable and protective. You want to be efficient, wise and straight-forward. Tough-minded, you are good at studying a problem and finding both original and practical solutions others miss. Highly tenacious, you work tirelessly until you find solutions and prevail against adversity.

Your life mission is to use your cleverness and astute powers of observation to serve the greater good. A true problem solver, you are happiest when you can evaluate what is needed and take action to create change.

You can be so focused on your goals and ideas that you become an opinionated, hardnosed thinker that are in denial of your feelings. You can feel so vulnerable that you refuse to let in the importance and wisdom of your painful emotions.

Type 8 in this archetype:

853: Are focused and knowledgeable Eights. Most scholarly 8, especially if introverted. Most impersonal 8, especially if self-preserving. The 835 is the ambitious, tenacious, opinionated, tough minded, hardnosed, foundation building, mental giant that is in denial of and minimizing of their more tender emotions. The 835 is the most direct and blunt combination.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Another possibility:

The Normative Eight - (863)
Archetype, The Justice Fighter – Tritype (368)

Characterized by confrontation. Immovably disagreeable. They stay firm in their direction and beliefs and won't let anyone but themselves change that.

The Debater Archetype: (368, 683, 863), The Justice Fighter. Verbally adept and a good reader of people and situations, you have the ability to identify unjust authority, rebel against tyranny and verbally spar against it. Your life mission is to challenge what is unfair and protect the innocent. A true justice fighter, you are happiest when you can use your protective energy and debating skills in service of others or a cause. Your blind spot is that you can be so identified with challenging what you perceive as unfair that you become overbearing, confrontational, anti-authoritarian, and indifferent to the wisdom of emotional intelligence and your tender emotions. Your growing edge is to recognize that your need to challenge and oppose can keep you from knowing who you are or what you feel. True protection comes from being in alignment with your higher self and knowing when to intervene and when to allow events to unfold.

The Tritype 368 is focused on fighting for justice, the 8 brings a need to overcome and prevail.

The 8 in this Archetype:

Eight/Three fix: The notably success oriented, prominence seeking eight. utilizes
image and manipulation to advance their career or enterprise. Business achievement can lead to political aspirations. The 864 is one of the most confrontational Tritypes, the other is the 863. The 6 amplifies the 8 need for loyalty and trust.

Mask Off

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've recently typed as a 584 tritype and I wonder if that could be a possibility, must have been a bit biased on the questionnaire there... I don't know, I'm currently taking the RHETI, I'll tell you guys the results
Thanks, I've read the descriptions, but I don't know if I relate that much with the totally determined and goal-oriented unemotional 853, or maybe these are just buzzwords, although I'm much more comfortable with thoughts than emotions. Would 854 be an option to you ?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've recently typed as a 584 tritype and I wonder if that could be a possibility, must have been a bit biased on the questionnaire there... I don't know, I'm currently taking the RHETI, I'll tell you guys the results

Thanks, I've read the descriptions, but I don't know if I relate that much with the totally determined and goal-oriented unemotional 853, or maybe these are just buzzwords, although I'm much more comfortable with thoughts than emotions. Would 854 be an option to you ?

The RHETI is probably the worst test out there in terms of accuracy.
What's the Best Enneagram Test?

The Withdrawn Eight – (854)
Archetype, The Scholar - Tritype (458)
*Darkest Tritype

The 458 Tritype is the most direct and blunt and intense of all the Tritypes, with the exception of perhaps 358.

They have an impenetrable inner world. They are complex individuals, but they are more characterized by the way they tend to push everyone away from them.

The Scholar Archetype: (458, 548, 854): This is the most intense type, particularly if sexual. Intuitive, knowledgeable and direct. This is the type that really craves knowing what makes people tick and builds what she calls mental or internal maps that are quite astute as to what makes people do what they do. David said there is a propensity toward the grotesque, anatomical or intensely esoteric. This is the "true scholar" and the life mission is to disseminate what information is found. The blind spot is this has 3 types that can be prone to arrogance and the attachment to the internal map of what they've found can make them blind to new information as it comes in. So there will be a tendency to become fixed in their worldview or ideas particularly about people and not take in new information. So while the map is quite extraordinary that they've painted they may miss a whole region and thus not have the full picture. This is also the most cynical and the tendency to be so overly opinionated can make people turn off to their wisdom. She said when 8 is in charge there is a bit more compassion, and with an integrated 5 or 4 in charge you get a gifted spiritual teacher (Russ Hudson for example). An intensely original archetype with a passion to explore and to find the hidden meaning in all things.

The 854 is the somewhat introverted, intelligent, headstrong, a detached, hyper introspective problem solver, with strategic thinking and emotional astuteness.

The 854 is intuitive and knowledgeable, the most withdrawn Eight, especially if introverted, has a 9 wing and/or sp. They have a self-possessed confidence with solution mastery.

The 854 is more introverted intuition with the attention going inward. It can be darker and is more cynical.

The 854 is the artsy and intellectual Eight, with a secret self-consciousness.

Intense, especially with SX first. Independent, dark, cynical. Most eccentric. A withdrawn, sensitive, creative Eight. "Scholar" archetype. Wants to know what makes people tick.

874 and 854 are very similar and can be difficult to distinguish as 8 has access to both 7 and 5. What is helpful is to look at the differences between 7 and 5. The most critical aspect engagement. The 7 engages and brings a positive outlook to the 84_. The 5 is more internal and brings more introversion and reserve. The 874 is more outgoing and spontaneous. it is the difference between facts vs activities.

The 4 brings more moodiness, more depth, more introspection; the 2 is more extroverted, more focused on helping other. The 458 Tritype fears rejection, hides it as well and can be hypersensitive to small slights. The 8 in both cases keeps these Tritypes from showing their sensitivity to rejection.

Mask Off

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The RHETI is probably the worst test out there in terms of accuracy.
What's the Best Enneagram Test?

The Withdrawn Eight – (854)
Archetype, The Scholar - Tritype (458)
*Darkest Tritype

The 458 Tritype is the most direct and blunt and intense of all the Tritypes, with the exception of perhaps 358.

They have an impenetrable inner world. They are complex individuals, but they are more characterized by the way they tend to push everyone away from them.

The Scholar Archetype: (458, 548, 854): This is the most intense type, particularly if sexual. Intuitive, knowledgeable and direct. This is the type that really craves knowing what makes people tick and builds what she calls mental or internal maps that are quite astute as to what makes people do what they do. David said there is a propensity toward the grotesque, anatomical or intensely esoteric. This is the "true scholar" and the life mission is to disseminate what information is found. The blind spot is this has 3 types that can be prone to arrogance and the attachment to the internal map of what they've found can make them blind to new information as it comes in. So there will be a tendency to become fixed in their worldview or ideas particularly about people and not take in new information. So while the map is quite extraordinary that they've painted they may miss a whole region and thus not have the full picture. This is also the most cynical and the tendency to be so overly opinionated can make people turn off to their wisdom. She said when 8 is in charge there is a bit more compassion, and with an integrated 5 or 4 in charge you get a gifted spiritual teacher (Russ Hudson for example). An intensely original archetype with a passion to explore and to find the hidden meaning in all things.

The 854 is the somewhat introverted, intelligent, headstrong, a detached, hyper introspective problem solver, with strategic thinking and emotional astuteness.

The 854 is intuitive and knowledgeable, the most withdrawn Eight, especially if introverted, has a 9 wing and/or sp. They have a self-possessed confidence with solution mastery.

The 854 is more introverted intuition with the attention going inward. It can be darker and is more cynical.

The 854 is the artsy and intellectual Eight, with a secret self-consciousness.

Intense, especially with SX first. Independent, dark, cynical. Most eccentric. A withdrawn, sensitive, creative Eight. "Scholar" archetype. Wants to know what makes people tick.

874 and 854 are very similar and can be difficult to distinguish as 8 has access to both 7 and 5. What is helpful is to look at the differences between 7 and 5. The most critical aspect engagement. The 7 engages and brings a positive outlook to the 84_. The 5 is more internal and brings more introversion and reserve. The 874 is more outgoing and spontaneous. it is the difference between facts vs activities.

The 4 brings more moodiness, more depth, more introspection; the 2 is more extroverted, more focused on helping other. The 458 Tritype fears rejection, hides it as well and can be hypersensitive to small slights. The 8 in both cases keeps these Tritypes from showing their sensitivity to rejection.

Thanks you, I did the RHETI and had 5 as first choice, same for the SEDIG. I'm much more detached and isolated, especially from action, 584 seems to fit.

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You forgot to answer the last question of the questionnaire.
From what you wrote I got 5, 8 and 9, so I'd say 5 (not sure about the wing) 8w9 or 9w8.
Head type: 5
Gut type:8w9 or 9w8
Not sure about your heart type honestly.