• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Its been a bit

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Its been a while since Ive made a type me thread and was just wondering if peoples opinions have changed/developed/remained fixed- whatever.

Tag a couple of people in here. For opinions I suppose. Just a couple though.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think tritype is correct, 964.

I think due to the 9 it is hard to tell if you are Fe or Fi.
I am going to say you are either xNFP or xSFJ. :3

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
In terms of functions I see a shiton of Fi and Si with some Ne and you use Te rage logic under stress so INFP is dead on for you functions wise. As for tritype id say I am sticking with my previous opinion of 9w1 core and 6w7 second but at times your 6w7 seems to override your 9w1 a lot so I think you kinda switch between 96x and 69x. Your image type is hard to pin down for me but I am assured its not a 2 or a 3w2 since I see zero 2 elements at all so ether 3w4 or a 4 of some sort. Hmmm to help decide I will decide if you are more a medatior or a seeker.

963: MEDIATOR / PEACEMAKER
18.5‰ of humanity, of whom 47% are feminine and 53% are masculine.

You seek balance and harmony. You want to know what is expected of you and will adjust your behavior to succeed. You need affirmation, reassurance and a sense of wellbeing to feel connected to yourself and others.

964: SEEKER / PEACEMAKER
25.6‰ of humanity, of whom 54% are feminine and 46% are masculine.

You are very sensitive and can experience intense feeling of self-doubt and uncertainty. As a result you need multiple sources of confirmation. You want to be individualistic but can fear being separate from others to avoid confrontation.

I can see both for you since you seem not as reactive and as broody as a typical 4 fix but then I dont really see your heart energy as being competency based plus overall Id say your slightly more a seeker than a mediator going by the above so id guess 4w3 as your heart fix.

As for your stacking id say you are a classical So/Sx as you have the broad social focus of a So dom but you kinda pull people into the Sx zone like its like you scan and sample all the fruits in a orchad but take a few home to savor kinda like my style of interaction.

INFP 9w1 6w7 4w3 So/Sx or possibly INFP 6w7 9w1 4w3 (Or even maybe 3w4 but not as much).

INFP 9w1 6w7 4w3 or 6w7 9w1 4w3

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I completely agree with Brain except on one point. Theres a strong chance imo that you could have a 7 fix. I think you're e9 core.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
My guess would be INFP. Possibly ISFJ. No idea about enneagram.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Infp. Or enfp your fi and ne is so obvious that you'd have to be a blind dog in a box in a completely different dimension to not notice.