• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I really a ESTP?

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
They seem to like to portray "meaning" in descriptions which screws them up and makes them all different. Its an N thing...they cant just see what is and have to make things they are not, lol. - - - Updated - - - Thats just our resting face, not always anger
by N thing you mean where we read meaning into everything and see meaning/possibilities with in seemingly random patterns with in everything . Or did you mean our ability to make everything into Something :doh:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
by N thing you mean where we read meaning into everything and see meaning/possibilities with in seemingly random patterns with in everything . Or did you mean our ability to make everything into Something :doh:

The first...is a huge Ne trait...its a good trait, but has pitfalls as well. The latter seems hit or miss with Dom Ne. That seems to be mood based actually. A happy dom Ne can make everything into something, a more moody one complains about what is. They can attempt to tweak mood to a degree, but environment plays a huge factor in that ability.

Ni is a different beast then Ne, but still disconnected. I enjoy both Ne and Ni, but as a stronger S I do see alot of issues it causes the person.