• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me, please.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
@Eyez Fighter - I didn't doubt I may be an INFJ. I just wanted to know why ppl who wrote it, wrote it :wink:
In cognitive functions tests I always had Ni on the first place and the results suggested me to be either INFJ or INTJ.
In other tests, based mainly on dichotomies, I got INFJ, INFP, INTP, INTJ... But I think the most possible is INFJ.
I looked at your profile and saw you are an INFJ. Do you find any resemblance to what I wrote about myself? [MENTION=19700]Asatru[/MENTION]
Thank you for your analysis. Still I think I'm more on intuitive side as I felt lost many times in the "real world". :happy2:

I understand, and I did suggest INFJ and INFP as possible types. My initial impression was ISFP but I'm not an expert and it was limited information. Certain things could suggest J, for instance need to have things in their proper place?

redbuterfly

@Anaximander - oh yes, things do have their proper place and my Perceiving fiance is always surprised by this statement hihi But again - maybe my orderliness is the result of being a daughter of very pedantic mother? I always wonder about this. How much our parents influenced us? What would we be without them or with different parents? My mum is most likely an ISFJ.
Anyway I will write you my impression when for the first time i felt like a weirdo: the country I am from is very catholic and when I was little girl my grandma told me that we have to go every Sunday to church. I asked her: "But why, grandma? God is everywhere." You should see the faces of my parents, uncles and aunties and ofc grandma. That was my first conscious intuitive moment I clearly remember. Basically I denied in two sentences whole catholic dogmatism. :newwink:
Also I remember many times my strange feeling of missing when I was looking at the midnight sky... Many times I had this thought I don't belong here and I couldn't explain it to myself or others.
@SearchingforPeace - I'm getting into links you have sent me. Going to write my thoughts soon.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you mind if I ask what country you are from?

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=33955]shpotva[/MENTION] - Poland.

Oh, I see. "very catholic", I wondered if you were Polish or Brazilian xD. If it was the second, I would ask you to write in Portuguese so I could analyze you better. Unfortunately I only speak Russian, not polish.
Whenever someone says they come from a quite catholic country, it is always Brazil or Poland, haha.

redbuterfly

Oh, I see. "very catholic", I wondered if you were Polish or Brazilian xD. If it was the second, I would ask you to write in Portuguese so I could analyze you better. Unfortunately I only speak Russian, not polish. Whenever someone says they come from a quite catholic country, it is always Brazil or Poland, haha.
Pity my Russian sucks 😐 Yeah, Poland is very traditional in this regard. I love it and hate it at the same time. I believe in God but my God is higher power, energy and divine entity which cannot be described. Letters, words and sentences are not enough. I was into church stuff a lot as a teenager. Then I resigned from going to church. Reason? I felt I wasn't good enough. I felt my faith wasn't enough. I wasn't perfect so I resigned... This is so strange when I think about it now...

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pity my Russian sucks 😐 Yeah, Poland is very traditional in this regard. I love it and hate it at the same time. I believe in God but my God is higher power, energy and entetity which cannot be described. Letters, words and sentences are not enough. I was into church stuff a lot as a teenager. Then I resigned from going to church. Reason? I felt I wasn't good enough. I felt my faith wasn't enough. I wasn't perfect so I resigned... This is so strange when I think about it now...

This posts also resembles a lot like an INFJ. Your feeling that your faith isn't good enough seems like perfectionism. The fact that you have your own belief system also matches the INFJ way of believing in spirituality.

redbuterfly

And also I saw a lot of fake things and ppl in the church. That was my reason too. Now I think it all depends on you. That ppl shouldn't look at others in that matter. That is their path...
What is your type?
How many ppl did you type correctly? 😉

redbuterfly

[MENTION=33955]shpotva[/MENTION] - I looked at your profile !!! You have exactly the same enneagram tritype... I am amused. Hello truth teller 😊 And you are an INFJ.
Sometimes I think that if I wouldn't turn my back from religion I would be more accepted in my family. And maybe my life would be easier, more organised. But then again - I wouldn't be true to myself.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And also I saw a lot of fake things and ppl in the church. That was my reason too. Now I think it all depends on you. That ppl shouldn't look at others in that matter. That is their path...
What is your type?
How many ppl did you type correctly? 😉

I'm an INFJ myself, I don't know how many people I've typed correctly. I only make assumptions, I'm not the one who just jump into conclusions.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=33955]shpotva[/MENTION] - I looked at your profile !!! You have exactly the same enneagram tritype... I am amused. Hello truth teller 😊 And you are an INFJ.
Sometimes I think that if I wouldn't turn my back from religion I would be more accepted in my family. And maybe my life would be easier, more organised. But then again - I wouldn't be true to myself.

Yeah, I also grew up in a very religious family. I've stopped going to church because being true to myself was more important than just pleasing them, which may not be very Fe but still.

redbuterfly

Well, that's the thing. I got so bitter and disappointed at ppl that now I' m pleasing only myself. But I'm not happy about it. My Fe is really low lately.
I wish I was 100% sure of my type but sometimes going into details make things more complicated.

redbuterfly

Hi five to INFJ from religious family 😊 Maybe they are like... Producing idealists? These religious families I mean.

redbuterfly

So... Lately I was reading a lot about INFPs, ISFPs and INFJs. With your help and my knowledge now, I think I am an INFJ. I also found my old tests in MBTI books (two of them published in Polish). The result I wrote there was ... INFJ.
Someone asked here also about my behaviour during stress. In stress I'm very very perfectionist. I want everything now, in the same moment. I am impatient. I notice plenty of details, my senses are sharp like in animal. I can be very rude. And also I tend to indulge myself a lot: eating enormous amounts of sweets, watching like 10 episodes in a row of TV show etc. (If I wanna escape from tough reality).
I've read links someone sent me here (sorry, I forgot the nickname now). I resemble to some of INFPs traits there but mostly I found myself in INFJ description.
Thank you for all your responses. Now I know why I felt like a freaky weirdo my whole life. 😋😋