• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help! Questionaire with some bonus weird questions

InfiniteStar

So, here it goes...

1-what makes you angry?
I’m usually a very calm person and it’s not easy to get under my skin - at least outwardly. That is, unless you are my brother. Unjustice, cruelty and close-mindness usually get me angry. Very, very angry.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?

How in moments of distress we can actually be decent and help each other. The ability to create is also prety cool. The human mind and all it’s secrets.
And then I obviously got to hate how shallow and self-centered we are as individuals as well as a species.

3-do you like animals? why?
I do like animals. There's some species that I'm not a huge fan, but overall I love animals. The weirder, the better. I love how complex some species are - like parrots. The diversity of life is just mesmorizing.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?

I love how smart and insightful my dad is, how crazy and kind my mom is. I really appreciate my best friend's inteligence and curiosity and my other friend's joyful spirit.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?

I like my huge curiosity and eagerness to learn. I dislike my pessimism and lack of faith in myself and others.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?

Usually I don't. At times, I feel like putting myself togther better, but I usually don't care much. It's not something that I believe is worth spending time on. I usually just go for darker colours whose meaning(extremely subjective meaning if I must say so) I like.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?

Neither. I don't want to be a sheep who just blindly follows whatever the crowd is doing at the time but I don't want to stand out. I just want to be my own person with my own little peculiar tribe.

8-what activities do you enjoy?

I enjoy reading - mostly fantasy and dystopias (as well as poetry), but I'll read whatever I can get my hands on (unless it's religion related, nothing against it just isn't my kind of literature).

9-what makes you feel secure?

This is a rough one. I suppose inner and outer harmony make me feel secure. Having the people that I trust near me. Not being in a threatning situation -this one was not serious.

10-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...

I love my mom and dad (reason: just because, not a good one I know, but seriously they're amazing supportive people, always open to hear and try to understand your ideas and feelings). I love my sweet animals because of their complex personalities and unconditional love. And I love my music and books because they allow me to expand as a human being. And they make me feel inspired and like things in the universe make sense even if it doesn't seem so.

11-what do you spend the most time thinking about?

About the origin of the universe, my future, some intense daydreaming and I severely question the nature of existence and God. Also, social problems and particular traits I have.

12 - Do people make you fascinated by boats?

No, but boats make me fascinated by people. I mean, like the human mind is incredible to be able to create such amazing things - not necessarily boats, but boats serve as an example to my opinion. So do some books and music. As well as some buildings and scientific discoveries.

13- You're on death row... what's your last meal?

Lobster, I might use the lobster's claws to make an improvised key that allows me to escape. But then again, if I'm in prison on death row that means I've been a bad girl or I was incriminated - probably the last as I don't see myself commiting such a crime that deserves death as a punishement - if any crime does. No one should be in death row. What if we kill an inocent? Are we to be like the person we're punishing by killing her? Feel free to disagree.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
IxFx is my first guess. Did you already tried some cognitions tests? If you didn't, I strongly recommend the keys2cognition test.
Based on your posts, you seem to value both Fi and Fe so it's hard to point out. You also look a lot more like an N than a S to me so perhaps INFx, but I'm not so confident about it. Do you see yourself as more of a judger or a perceiver?
I'm actually considering INFP or INFJ for you, a test with your cognitions preferences would make a big difference (specially because of Fi and Fe).

InfiniteStar

[MENTION=33955]Eyez Fighter[/MENTION]

I took the keys2cognition test and those were the results:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************* (19.4)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ***************** (17.3)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ***************************** (29.7)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ***************************************** (41.9)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************** (32.4)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************** (29.6)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************************** (32.8)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************* (37.5)
excellent use

They suggested INFJ, followed by ENFJ and INTJ.

I do belive I'm an IxFx, though at times I consider the possibility of being and IxTx - particularly, INTP as I do relate to Ti. I'm mostly torn between INFP and INFJ, but I've also considered ISFJ. My biggest problem is regarding Fi vs Fe and Ni vs Ne - as I can see myself using both Fi and Fe and because even though I believe myself to be an intuitive type, I can't really decide which type of intuition I'm using. My conception of myself might be wrong of course, so I might be a sensor.

I seem more like a perceiver base on my behaviour. My room is a complete mess and I hate all sort of lists and schedules (though I recognise their importance to my mental stability). However, I just don't think I'm a dominant Fi user. I believe I'm a very "logical feeler" if that's a thing. :cry:

I do know some of the things I said are only stereotypes.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=33955]Eyez Fighter[/MENTION]

I took the keys2cognition test and those were the results:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************* (19.4)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ***************** (17.3)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ***************************** (29.7)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ***************************************** (41.9)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************** (32.4)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************** (29.6)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************************** (32.8)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************* (37.5)
excellent use

They suggested INFJ, followed by ENFJ and INTJ.

I do belive I'm an IxFx, though at times I consider the possibility of being and IxTx - particularly, INTP as I do relate to Ti. I'm mostly torn between INFP and INFJ, but I've also considered ISFJ. My biggest problem is regarding Fi vs Fe and Ni vs Ne - as I can see myself using both Fi and Fe and because even though I believe myself to be an intuitive type, I can't really decide which type of intuition I'm using. My conception of myself might be wrong of course, so I might be a sensor.

I seem more like a perceiver base on my behaviour. My room is a complete mess and I hate all sort of lists and schedules (though I recognise their importance to my mental stability). However, I just don't think I'm a dominant Fi user. I believe I'm a very "logical feeler" if that's a thing. :cry:

Your description matches a lot of the overall INFJ type. I would advise you to consider it.
As for messy room, don't pay much attention to that. It is one of P/J differentiating traits but, really, J/P is much more deeper than that. You can understand more about it if you search about what it really means, because there's a lot of misinformation.

Ni is by nature a very logical function, so it would not be surprising if you found yourself thinking of you as a Thinker, but in reality that is just your Ni working. It is quite a tricky function.
And Feelers can be logical too, Ns more than Ss I presume.

InfiniteStar

I've been acused of being "blunt" because of my logical nature.

And supposedly introvertes are in between the J/P spectrum, right?

Thanks for your valuable input [MENTION=33955]Eyez Fighter[/MENTION] ;)

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've been acused of being "blunt" because of my logical nature.

And supposedly introvertes are in between the J/P spectrum, right?

Thanks for your valuable input [MENTION=33955]Eyez Fighter[/MENTION] ;)

Yes, you are right.
I've been accused of being blunt way too many times as well. Don't get too absorbed on stereotypes :)