• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are you an ISFP and a type nine? Have you experienced this?

Generalist

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hi, thanks to anyone who responds. I am a solid type nine and most of the online assessments type me as an ISFP. Nines stereotypically seem to be blank slates that just go with the flow and that definitely was my/is my problem. ISFPs stereotypically seem to be very focused on their own tastes and individuality. So, for the ISFP and the Nine, how does this play out, being typed as a type that focuses on being an individual and being typed as a nine, that might not even be aware of his/her desires and real identity? Thanks again to anyone who responds.