• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram: Typing Myself, Ugh

lennaneokratis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
•
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hello there ya'll. I am having an overly difficult & rather tedious time attempting to type myself. I have absolutely no idea or clue as to why though. I'm phenomenal at typing others, but completely suck at understanding myself enough to do so. Perhaps it is because I tend to overanalyze anything & everything in addition to noticing all of the possible perspectives available. Moreover, I cannot bring myself to a single conclusion. Can someone knowledgeable & reliable please help me in understanding all of this as well as guiding me through typing my enneagram? Thank you so very much!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hello there ya'll. I am having an overly difficult & rather tedious time attempting to type myself. I have absolutely no idea or clue as to why though. I'm phenomenal at typing others, but completely suck at understanding myself enough to do so. Perhaps it is because I tend to overanalyze anything & everything in addition to noticing all of the possible perspectives available. Moreover, I cannot bring myself to a single conclusion. Can someone knowledgeable & reliable please help me in understanding all of this as well as guiding me through typing my enneagram? Thank you so very much!

Based on that I think you're a type 7.

lennaneokratis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
•
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Based on that I think you're a type 7.
What? How are you sure though? Where is your evidence &/or proof? I merely do not understand as to how you gathered, synthesized, and analyzed enough information about me to conclude your viewpoint. Especially considering that I am an elaborate & intricate human being while that was merely a simple paragraph of me asking others for help. Would you please care to convey as to why you believe this? Again, thank you.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Don't listen to Mal.

There is a wonderful test here created by a member called "Updated Tritype Test." It will take some time to complete, especially if you are as OCD as I am and need to Google a bunch of descriptive words just to make SURE you are properly selecting terms that describe you. I highly recommend it. Please note that it won't tell you in what order your type is, buy you may copy/paste the questions and then post your answers and maybe if Rouskyrie has time some day, he can tell you in which order your type is.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What? How are you sure though? Where is your evidence &/or proof? I merely do not understand as to how you gathered, synthesized, and analyzed enough information about me to conclude your viewpoint. Especially considering that I am an elaborate & intricate human being while that was merely a simple paragraph of me asking others for help. Would you please care to convey as to why you believe this? Again, thank you.

You forgot to mention how wonderful you are.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The "complex" ones tend to be 4s.